Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 13805
-
05-06-22 00:35 #7310Senior Member

Posts: 53Lina
Went to see Lina. She was really attractive and I had a good time with her. OF Charlie gave a good recommendation.
-
05-05-22 19:39 #7309Senior Member

Posts: 40First visit Apartment
Finally, first visit to Asian apartments. Big thanks to Charlie for his help and answering all my questions without getting frustrated. Visited to SS and was planning to see Yumi. Bella opened the door and got carried away with her. GFE package started with shower and through cleaning including backside. Preview of BBBJ, back to room and whole package just like described by others. Rim job feels great as this is the first time. But overall good visit and would repeat more apartments. Again big thanks to Charlie!
-
05-05-22 17:26 #7308Senior Member

Posts: 1713Good to hear you agreed Lina is hot. I wrote about her look in my review. I feel really bad for her as she happens to be in the same rotation as April and Kiki. Normally a girl has bad luck to be in the same rotation as one superstar, but two... That is really bad luck.
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
Yes, I was told the new rotation is just across the street from the current location.
-
05-05-22 17:03 #7307Senior Member

Posts: 77Lina was the one I saw. Very pretty with a great enhanced rack. Good service too. Will the new location be in the same area?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 15:13 #7306Senior Member

Posts: 414120?
You're lucky, I have been told my last couple times there that hhr is now 140. Either the girls did not like me or sensed they could get away with asking for more. Unfortunately leaning towards the latter.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 13:59 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 1713Bhc
BHC might as well belong in the apartment thread since basically that is what they are. The current lineup is one of the best that I have seen. April and Kiki are well known and I wrote a review for the third girl Lina.
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
The renovation for their new location is almost done and as soon as the license is approved, they will open. It will have 7 rooms. I believe they are keeping the current location and will turn it into a legit spa.
-
05-05-22 12:24 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 77I was thinking of going there last night, drove by a couple times and each time I saw someone at the door. Something about that is just not at all to my liking so I decided to do BHC instead. Don't regret that at all. All I will say is the lineup there is stacked right now, in more ways than one.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 01:50 #7303Senior Member

Posts: 307HKPD. Selena
Met with Selena at HKPD.
Taller Chinese Girl. Nice bolt ons very slender body.
Only did a quick visit this time for the 120 -.
Place was very warm inside and dark as hell with all the windows covered and screening was a little odd but better to be safe than sorry -.
But well worth the visit and no wait at all. Tried to get into RL and literally 4 people waiting to see the white chick LOL 😂.
-
05-04-22 16:20 #7302Senior Member

Posts: 225Ss
Can someone please pm to what SS is or contact info. I've been to RL but would like to try something different. OF CHARLIE usually has some enticing connections and I've missed out on some because they leave too soon. Thanks fellas!
-
05-04-22 14:22 #7301Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 21So had a sweet dream with Susan at HKPD. Got the real pic this time. When I saw her what a hot young Chinese about 5 foot nice small bs nice tight little ass. Opened door in lingerie started DFK right at the door moved to bedroom she undressed me played some more she undressed we went to shower scrubbed up both gargled some mouth wash. First BBJ in shower she towel dried me off. Moved to bed played around started DATY she didn't like any butt play made some cute little squeals and moans to a tummy shaking o. Then started 2nd BBBJ which rolled into 69 which she enjoyed I could feel her legs tensing up. She than slid on a condom and started CG and slid into a scissor which slid into RCG than went to a Mish with legs on my shoulders. Than some k9 then some lazy k9. Into k9 stage coach she was drenched at this point she got a towel and cleaned us both up than moved to chair she had in her room she sat me down and she got down to more BBBJ licking and sucking the taint while stroking me off just before I started to cum she moved it to cim sucked it dry and then we went into shower and clean up dried off again then we laid on bed for some mediocre massage for awhile with some small talk left donation and she help me dress. $$$ hour worth every penny.
-
05-04-22 14:06 #7300Senior Member

Posts: 88Have a link to this spot? Never heard of RL.
Originally Posted by MmidHurst
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 21:48 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 1713It should be 130 hhr, not 120. It's the basic, meaning cbj and cfs. There is no tip on top of that. But if you want BBBJ, you have to tip 40.
Originally Posted by Seanc7788
[View Original Post]
If you are not Chinese, girls usually ask you to pay first. But it varies by the girls. I have been asked to pay first before, but very rarely.
-
05-03-22 20:10 #7298Regular Member

Posts: 1Visiting apartment for the first time
Hey fellow mongers.
Will be making my first trip tomorrow in Chicago to apartment. I have been to massages before but wondering how does the payment work? Is it the same as the ads they have online, e. G. 120 hh? How much do you usually tip on top? I am guessing you pay after it's done?
Sorry in advance if there are another post for this and thanks for the guidance to this noob.
-
05-03-22 16:07 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 769Tryst + search
I would recommend starting with Tryst and check Chicago and Asian. Then advanced search (Chicago) the names of the women that fit your interests and see if any of those ladies have been reviewed. You might have to provide Uber / Lyft for the provider as well (esp. Since you will want to avoid paying the deposit).
Originally Posted by BatStroke
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 14:10 #7296Regular Member

Posts: 2I can confirm. She's petite and beautiful. Practically a line out the door. Consequently she felt a bit rushed.
Originally Posted by MmidHurst
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





