Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 25731
-
05-06-22 10:55 #15726Senior Member

Posts: 424Bella
Bet she's angling for an upcharge.
Originally Posted by Terak0306
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 10:53 #15725Senior Member

Posts: 424Tell us how it goes
She used to advertise as Nikki or something. Not sure of the spelling.
Originally Posted by SkalTura
[View Original Post]
I gave it a try because some of the pictures looked great. Two possibilities. Either the pictures are completely fake, or she skipped out and some other big heifer met me.
I haven't tried again. If you meet the pretty girl do let us know.
-
05-06-22 09:48 #15724Senior Member

Posts: 32Lauren or Jiggle
Who's better? Pm me if you like thanks.
-
05-05-22 22:35 #15723Regular Member

Posts: 16Jiggle
Had another dream with Jiggle. This time did HR and did not disappoint. She is very GFE Friendly with a great BBBJ. We talked about a possible Duo with Lauren so might be next dream.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/923468710987
-
05-05-22 15:08 #15722Senior Member

Posts: 105Digits
Care to share her contact info?
Originally Posted by TcMoney1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 14:53 #15721Regular Member

Posts: 16Serious Ones Only
Anybody have feedback on this one?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/008416701216
-
05-05-22 14:30 #15720Banned Member

Posts: 5352She text me Tuesday said come see her she was horny. I ask what area she was in she gave me the address I said to far of a drive. She blew my phone up rest of the day wanting me to come see her.
Originally Posted by TcMoney1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 14:28 #15719Regular Member

Posts: 16I guess YMMV
Then I dunno what I did to offend her, because after I got the text to come up to her hotel room I never heard from her again and the room was empty.
Originally Posted by PFunKjTown
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 13:02 #15718Senior Member

Posts: 118Ariel
I had the same run around with Ariel and was able to meet up with her eventually. She is hit or miss. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TcMoney1984
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
05-05-22 12:59 #15717Senior Member

Posts: 212Look again
Seen her a couple years ago she was a SW. Paid 40 wasn't bad but then started hearing about her setting guys up. She has a couple reviews that stated she would want you to park in the back of a Apr. And a guy with a hammer came out starting shit maybe she's changed but I doubt it. Kinda mental but was nice to me but dope can change a girl very quickly.
Originally Posted by Norgan8989
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 12:32 #15716Regular Member

Posts: 19Not worth the time
I had a dream with her and she was on her phone the entire time. Not worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by SkalTura
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 10:57 #15715Senior Member

Posts: 49Ariel
Was bored yesterday and had wanted to see what Ariel was all about so I sent her a text. Got a quick response and set up an appointment for a couple hours later. Sent her a message 30 minutes ahead of time and never heard anything. About an hour after our scheduled time she text me saying come now. I was intrigued so I replied that would work and never heard from her again. Not sure she is worth the hassle at this point.
-
05-05-22 09:42 #15714Senior Member

Posts: 533Legit?
Legit and receives watersports? WOW! That's a first!
Originally Posted by Terak0306
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 07:18 #15713Senior Member

Posts: 622She's legit. Been reviewed before. Think sarabella would get you some hits on a search. Might have to play with spelling. Positive to neutral reviews, never seen a bad one.
Originally Posted by Bill513OH
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 05:05 #15712Senior Member

Posts: 125Legit then I guess
She told me 50 bux QV. Maybe ill go.
Originally Posted by Terak0306
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





