Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 23675
-
05-06-22 02:46 #21335Senior Member

Posts: 376How did it turn out, did she ever make the trip up here, if so damage and how did it go.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 15:36 #21334Senior Member

Posts: 3349Huh?
Do you see these SA profiles w / the word 'paypig' in them? Who in the world would respond to one of those girls? IK I am a skeptic about the presence of 'simps' in the sugar world.
-
05-05-22 07:13 #21333Senior Member

Posts: 483Texting numbers
Seems like you would be inviting a ban or suspension for "sex for money".
Originally Posted by Happtrav
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 21:24 #21332Senior Member

Posts: 420Recruiting SBs in the Wild
I understand why you might feel that way. Recruiting SBs in the wild is not for everyone. But it doesn't have to be creepy. It is mostly taking advantage of situations in which you find yourself. Perhaps some recent examples will illustrate what I mean:
Originally Posted by Wysiwug
[View Original Post]
Easy Prey: I shared recently my club scenario. I was nursing a drink and enjoying the fantastic beat of Danza Kuduro blaring through the speakers, when a sweet young thing bounced by, gyrating and clapping her hands in the air and started to hip bump me. I hip bumped her back and she started to laugh and meet my gaze. When the music stopped I offered her a drink and we went to the bar. I complimented her on her enthusiastic energy and rhythm and she gave me a knowing smile. I asked questions among many things about what she did for work (waitress), her intoxicating scent (Bombshell), the natural beauty of her dark brunette hair, where she lived, where she would like to live, what she most enjoyed out of life, what she would do if there were no financial barriers and ultimately, had she ever thought about having a SD. When I asked this question, I used a tried and true body language technique: I leaned back away from her, as to appear less threatening and said it playfully so as not to seem creepy or arrogant. She half-laughed, bit her lip and peered up at me to make direct eye contact and see if this was for real. My face and my eyes were smiling and I let the silence rule until she spoke and said, "Actually, I have. " I said, "Let's talk in private,. " I steered her to a remote corner of the club and we negotiated a first meet, similarly to any M&G one would have from a sugar site. I will fill you in on this later as it will be imminent.
Spot and Stalk : I passed by an outdoor cafe. A black girl was sitting there sipping a coffee. I asked her why such a gorgeous girl was sitting here all alone. Now she wasn't gorgeous, and maybe wasn't even "alone" (I thought she probably had a BF or 2), but she smiled and was willing to engage in some banter. Five minutes later I was inviting myself to join her for coffee. She was bright, engaging and actually quite witty. I eventually moved the conversation to the SB discussion and she gave me what I can only describe as a wicked grin, like she had been waiting for that proposal her whole life. We negotiated for a first get together. We agreed on a future date and time and I suggested a very nice hotel as I wanted to impress her. This will be an interesting one.
Multiple Targets: I was gambling at a casino and went to one of their eateries for lunch. They had table and counter seating. I saw an empty seat at the crowded counter / bar and sat there. To my right was a nice looking woman about my age. To my left was a 30 year old (a fact I soon discovered). I ordered a drink: a Malibu Bay Breeze. The 30 year old said: " I wouldn't have figured you for that type of drink. " I said, "I ordered a drink when playing craps once upon a time, and they brought me the wrong one, and it was one of these. I liked it so much that it is now one of my favorites. " She asked, "Do you play craps a lot? I laughed. "The Casino must think so because they gave me this card (the highest ranked player card in the casino). She said,. "How do I get one of those?" I replied, "Oh, you just take out a second mortgage on your house and spend it all here. " She laughed. She was smiling. Her friend next to her was a 40 something and was clearly wanting in on this conversation too. I included her: "Are you two sisters?" They laughed. "No, we work together. We are bartenders at the. ". "Oh, wow! My absolute favorite drink is a Bloody Mary, but nobody seems to make it the way I like it. "We make a terrific Bloody Mary. " "Tell me more. What do you put in it?
So the conversation went on warm and friendly like this for quite some time. Both the 30 year old and her friend gave me all kinds of non-verbal flirting cues. I gave them verbal flirting cues (women flirt non-verbally but expect men to flirt verbally). I told them a story about a bartender who gave me a cold cup of coffee (true story) and I jokingly called her over and told her that I understand that you were rushed this one time, but if you do that again I will have to take you in the back and give you a spanking. She replied "I might like it. " They roared. This is the way you need to flirt verbally: insinuate but make it about someone else so it is non-threatening to them. The woman to my right was clearly huffed that I had ignored her completely in favor of the two to my left. I made a comic grimace to the 30/40 pair as if to recognize this and they chuckled. We got on the subject of horoscopes. They wanted to know mine. I made them guess. I guessed theirs (I am interested in this and have several tricks which lead me to the answer; that is the subject of a different discussion entirely; I got a big fat first clue when I found out that the 30 something was actually turning 30 soon) They were extremely impressed and interested in how I did that. I told them in a way that was very flattering to each of them personally. The bartender behind the counter wanted in. She wanted me to guess her sign too: which I did, to the amazement of all 3.
This went on and on. The point is that, even when there is a significant age difference, women love when a man has interesting things to say, can be confident but also self deprecating in a playful way, sincerely compliments them, can be funny without being a jokester, can flirt in a non-threatening way and can carry a conversation with a focus on them without that being too obvious. The bottom line is that I got their schedule at the bar and I will go there to banter some more and eventually pop the SB question to one or both of them (we will see how it plays out; the 40 something might be a freebie, LOL). I will also return to the casino bar and do the same to that 20 something bartender. I would be very surprised if I don't bat 1. 000 all around on this one.
I hope these examples illustrate what I am talking about.
-
05-04-22 19:26 #21331Senior Member

Posts: 1897SB Rates and Trends
I think most here can remember when we first discovered Calli Koa on YT and TT posting videos encouraging women to join sugar sites by telling them they could make thousands a month just by texting with lonely rich men. It was kind of ugly that she told her acolytes that, yes, you have to pretend to be willing to meet eventually. It seemed pretty obvious to me that she was a shill of some kind being paid to drive female traffic to the sugar sites. At one point, she started bad-mouthing the seeking site and pumping up the others. I interpreted that as the seeking site either refusing a request for money or cutting her off after making some payments. For a significant time, her videos led to a huge surge of women joining who had unreal expectations. All that happened about the time OF was just starting to grow. As far as I can tell, that wave has died and the women joining are getting back to normal ideas. There is an exception: SA is now apparently trying to compete with AM. I don't mind: some of the older ones are still hot and I just offer them a no allowance deal.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
As for pricing, I make a lot of offers (carefully to avoid banning) as a method to get women to agree to a MnG. My approach will not work for everybody but it lets me gauge the market based on acceptance rates. I started in the sugar bowl when Hollywood Guy was preaching the $100/meet method. I was never in his class but I had a lot of success at the 150 level. Over the last ten years rates have slowly been creeping up (or I have just started targeting much hotter women.) Recently, about halfway through covid, there was a significant jump. For a long period, I could only garner interest in my market at the 300-400 level and occasionally surging to 500 for the hottest ones. Over the last few months, again only speaking for my market, SB expectations have definitely softened. I have gotten five acceptances this week alone at the monthly equivalent of 200/ meet. I will try to get them to MnG's where I will either adjust my offer or find an excuse to lose interest.
My market analysis is based on real offers to real women. It does not address any women who may start low and move higher. It also does not deny the existence of whales. They are out there. I had an SB who was seeing me weekly at 400 and she was extremely hot. She ghosted me and suddenly her social media was featuring pictures of her in exotic locales and flashing new clothes/shoes. I think we all know how that happened. I do not begrudge her and I certainly do not blame him. If I was swimming in dough, it would certainly change my behavior. The reason I can shrug and move on is also taken from HG: it's a numbers game. You cannot get too obsessed over any one POT/SB. The bowl refills itself all the time. Any single opportunity is like a city bus. If you miss one, another is coming soon. I cannot recall who said it first, but I also strongly believe another of the truisms: everyone finds the sugar bowl they are looking for. If you are not happy with what you are finding, look within not at the bowl.
Sorry for the lengthy rant but I find the topic fascinating and the purpose of this forum is to help each other find hot young women for sex!
BAM.
-
05-04-22 19:23 #21330Senior Member

Posts: 3425Ha!
So noted. LOL. Nothing unusual about that attitude. I see it all the time. Of course, not from anyone that really has any hot SB's jumping on their dick, but that's just my observation.
Originally Posted by OliverNP
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
05-04-22 19:20 #21329Banned Member

Posts: 105C'Mon. Now why'all. I don't think anybody is trolling anybody, just differences in opinion on scoring pussy. Everyone can agree to disagree and move on. Gezzz. Actually, it's some best Shit I've read on here in a long time! My question to Mr. Partytime dude, being an experienced SD (older?) gentleman, I've read your in the wild posts which I find somewhat informative and amusing, the question is, when hunting in the wild do you have SD business card w / contact info and the tag line "lets talk about a mutual beneficial arrangement" you hand out? I just have this visualization of some out of place looking older dude cruising through a college campus talking to chicks (maybe handing out business cards) not saying you do that, it just seems creepy to me.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 18:57 #21328Senior Member

Posts: 196Fortunately for me, I couldn't care less what you think. I will say agree with what I think you're suggesting about this board not needing to be about competition, but I don't come here to compete or compare and I'm not going to spend time on the forum warrior bullshit other than to let someone know that they're dismissed from my replies. So include yourself on that list going forward.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 18:43 #21327Senior Member

Posts: 1897Money Before Meeting
We all, from time to time, suffer lapses in judgement or just decide to take a chance. I feel for you brother. However, I think we all could benefit from hearing what story she spun that lured you in and lowered your defenses. Can you share more details?
Originally Posted by FTP1999
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-04-22 18:31 #21326Senior Member

Posts: 3425What troll?
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
He's not a troll. He's provided a LOT of info that requires substantial effort to type up and share. I agree with him that you're contradictory in your posts and stated motivation. I don't think his posted pictures look "nasty. " Posting pics is a personal choice for sure, but it I find it difficult to believe you're operating in any sort of league that beats his. The truth is, most people on here don't compete that way, so if there's a troll under this bridge, I don't think it's PartyTimeGuy.
Originally Posted by OliverNP
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 18:24 #21325Senior Member

Posts: 196The girls I was referring to are girls I've seen in the past in a given city that I don't frequent particularly often (I travel a lot, to some cities more than others but sometimes I accumulate numbers of favorite girls in particular cities, which are nice to have in a pinch if I have a one-nighter in that town or whatever). In other words I haven't seen them in some time like maybe 6 months or a year. The inflation scenario I described never happens when I'm actively fucking them, only if I lose contact then try to reconnect later. It could also be, to some degree, a response to the fact that I haven't called them in ages.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 18:20 #21324Senior Member

Posts: 196You're still not paying attention. Someone asked a question and I answered it. I wasn't complaining about prices. Someone asked if there was any evidence of something and I provided anecdotal evidence. I have no desire to share anything with trolls like you, including pics of SBs who I doubt would want to be posted to hooker board anyway. I can tell by the pics you've posted, you are no where close to operating in the same league I am. That's some seriously nasty looking snatch you're picking up with all your "player" techniques there. LOL.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
Anyway don't expect any further replies from me. Feeding trolls is a waste of time.
-
05-04-22 17:31 #21323Senior Member

Posts: 420Double Speak
LMAO! Really? You just posted about the high prices of SBs ad nauseum!
Originally Posted by OliverNP
[View Original Post]
Really? Then why the big fuss about SB pricing!I have no shortage of cash, or girls interested in seeing me for minimal amounts.
So let me get this straight. You have plenty of dough but you want to complain about SB prices. And, you get girls for free (because you are such an amazing stud?) that others have to drop a kilo and a half for? There is a phrase for that: full of shit!Prior to the pandemic (which by my choice, put a hold on my sugaring), I've gotten overnight freebies from girls I've seen others post on USASG complaining about same girl is quoting them $1. 5 k, so I already know where my game stands relative to others.
Easy to talk the talk. Try walking the walk. Post some pics of your current SBs and we shall be the judge of your incredibly good taste.In the lions analogy I'm exactly where I want to be and where many would like to be. I've seen some of the pics posted here -- one man's treasure is often a girl who couldn't pay me enough to fuck her.
-
05-04-22 17:18 #21322Senior Member

Posts: 3349Are you talking someone you've been seeing wanting more? Or that you are dealing with a POT and she wants crazy amounts? I never never talk $ w / a girl electronically, only face-to-face. This blog is great evidence that people are way more bold when they have the anonymity of the internet. In person, no girl wants to be rejected, and she'll take a more reasonable amount. Negotiating this way also makes her feel less like she's a pro.
Originally Posted by OliverNP
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 17:10 #21321Senior Member

Posts: 3349Everyone is fishing in their own bowl. IDK where you are, but there are plenty of people in the locales where I read sugar threads, west coast, Atlanta, this one, who say that they get an initial request for a kilobuck from a girl, and they can negotiate her down to something reasonable. Maybe it isn't like that with the girls you target in your area, but that doesn't mean it is so everywhere. This thread of course includes the Richmond area but has also become the de facto national sugar thread. I definitely haven't seen rates to up by that much in the 4 years I have been on the site. There are always girls who have a glorious opinion about what they are worth, but I still find reasonable women in southern California. I could have my pick of many many desirable Caucasian girls if I were willing to part with 2 K / mo for weekly meetups. I can't quite do that much anymore, hiding that level of expenditure is challenging.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






