Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #21320

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    Fortunately for me, I couldn't care less what you think. I will say agree with what I think you're suggesting about this board not needing to be about competition, but I don't come here to compete or compare and I'm not going to spend time on the forum warrior bullshit other than to let someone know that they're dismissed from my replies. So include yourself on that list going forward.
    So noted. LOL. Nothing unusual about that attitude. I see it all the time. Of course, not from anyone that really has any hot SB's jumping on their dick, but that's just my observation.

    Good luck!

  2. #21319
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    He's not a troll. He's provided a LOT of info that requires substantial effort to type up and share. I agree with him that you're contradictory in your posts and stated motivation. I don't think his posted pictures look "nasty. " Posting pics is a personal choice for sure, but it I find it difficult to believe you're operating in any sort of league that beats his. The truth is, most people on here don't compete that way, so if there's a troll under this bridge, I don't think it's PartyTimeGuy.
    C'Mon. Now why'all. I don't think anybody is trolling anybody, just differences in opinion on scoring pussy. Everyone can agree to disagree and move on. Gezzz. Actually, it's some best Shit I've read on here in a long time! My question to Mr. Partytime dude, being an experienced SD (older?) gentleman, I've read your in the wild posts which I find somewhat informative and amusing, the question is, when hunting in the wild do you have SD business card w / contact info and the tag line "lets talk about a mutual beneficial arrangement" you hand out? I just have this visualization of some out of place looking older dude cruising through a college campus talking to chicks (maybe handing out business cards) not saying you do that, it just seems creepy to me.

  3. #21318
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    He's not a troll. He's provided a LOT of info that requires substantial effort to type up and share. I agree with him that you're contradictory in your posts and stated motivation. I don't think his posted pictures look "nasty. " Posting pics is a personal choice for sure, but it I find it difficult to believe you're operating in any sort of league that beats his. The truth is, most people on here don't compete that way, so if there's a troll under this bridge, I don't think it's PartyTimeGuy.
    Fortunately for me, I couldn't care less what you think. I will say agree with what I think you're suggesting about this board not needing to be about competition, but I don't come here to compete or compare and I'm not going to spend time on the forum warrior bullshit other than to let someone know that they're dismissed from my replies. So include yourself on that list going forward.

  4. #21317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Money Before Meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by FTP1999  [View Original Post]
    Yet another dummy. That would be me - falls for it.

    After years of being careful, one momentary lapse of reasoning and she got me. Dang.

    Maybe someone here can learn from my mistake.

    Signed.

    Dumbass.

    Details http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...769&viewfull=1#post5901769.
    We all, from time to time, suffer lapses in judgement or just decide to take a chance. I feel for you brother. However, I think we all could benefit from hearing what story she spun that lured you in and lowered your defenses. Can you share more details?

    BAM.

  5. #21316

    What troll?

    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    LMAO! Really? You just posted about the high prices of SBs ad nauseum!

    Really? Then why the big fuss about SB pricing!

    So let me get this straight. You have plenty of dough but you want to complain about SB prices. And, you get girls for free (because you are such an amazing stud?) that others have to drop a kilo and a half for? There is a phrase for that: full of shit!

    Easy to talk the talk. Try walking the walk. Post some pics of your current SBs and we shall be the judge of your incredibly good taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    You're still not paying attention. Someone asked a question and I answered it. I wasn't complaining about prices. Someone asked if there was any evidence of something and I provided anecdotal evidence. I have no desire to share anything with trolls like you, including pics of SBs who I doubt would want to be posted to hooker board anyway. I can tell by the pics you've posted, you are no where close to operating in the same league I am. That's some seriously nasty looking snatch you're picking up with all your "player" techniques there. LOL.

    Anyway don't expect any further replies from me. Feeding trolls is a waste of time.
    He's not a troll. He's provided a LOT of info that requires substantial effort to type up and share. I agree with him that you're contradictory in your posts and stated motivation. I don't think his posted pictures look "nasty. " Posting pics is a personal choice for sure, but it I find it difficult to believe you're operating in any sort of league that beats his. The truth is, most people on here don't compete that way, so if there's a troll under this bridge, I don't think it's PartyTimeGuy.

  6. #21315
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking someone you've been seeing wanting more? Or that you are dealing with a POT and she wants crazy amounts? I never never talk $ w / a girl electronically, only face-to-face. This blog is great evidence that people are way more bold when they have the anonymity of the internet. In person, no girl wants to be rejected, and she'll take a more reasonable amount. Negotiating this way also makes her feel less like she's a pro.
    The girls I was referring to are girls I've seen in the past in a given city that I don't frequent particularly often (I travel a lot, to some cities more than others but sometimes I accumulate numbers of favorite girls in particular cities, which are nice to have in a pinch if I have a one-nighter in that town or whatever). In other words I haven't seen them in some time like maybe 6 months or a year. The inflation scenario I described never happens when I'm actively fucking them, only if I lose contact then try to reconnect later. It could also be, to some degree, a response to the fact that I haven't called them in ages.

  7. #21314
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    LMAO! Really? You just posted about the high prices of SBs ad nauseum!

    Really? Then why the big fuss about SB pricing!

    So let me get this straight. You have plenty of dough but you want to complain about SB prices. And, you get girls for free (because you are such an amazing stud?) that others have to drop a kilo and a half for? There is a phrase for that: full of shit!

    Easy to talk the talk. Try walking the walk. Post some pics of your current SBs and we shall be the judge of your incredibly good taste.
    You're still not paying attention. Someone asked a question and I answered it. I wasn't complaining about prices. Someone asked if there was any evidence of something and I provided anecdotal evidence. I have no desire to share anything with trolls like you, including pics of SBs who I doubt would want to be posted to hooker board anyway. I can tell by the pics you've posted, you are no where close to operating in the same league I am. That's some seriously nasty looking snatch you're picking up with all your "player" techniques there. LOL.

    Anyway don't expect any further replies from me. Feeding trolls is a waste of time.

  8. #21313

    Double Speak

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    I normally don't spend time complaining about it or debating it.
    LMAO! Really? You just posted about the high prices of SBs ad nauseum!

    I have no shortage of cash, or girls interested in seeing me for minimal amounts.
    Really? Then why the big fuss about SB pricing!

    Prior to the pandemic (which by my choice, put a hold on my sugaring), I've gotten overnight freebies from girls I've seen others post on USASG complaining about same girl is quoting them $1. 5 k, so I already know where my game stands relative to others.
    So let me get this straight. You have plenty of dough but you want to complain about SB prices. And, you get girls for free (because you are such an amazing stud?) that others have to drop a kilo and a half for? There is a phrase for that: full of shit!

    In the lions analogy I'm exactly where I want to be and where many would like to be. I've seen some of the pics posted here -- one man's treasure is often a girl who couldn't pay me enough to fuck her.
    Easy to talk the talk. Try walking the walk. Post some pics of your current SBs and we shall be the judge of your incredibly good taste.

  9. #21312
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. Whenever I said "no thanks" to the new rate, I can't remember any of these girls texting me later saying they changed their mind. They just never looked back, and neither did I. So they are clearly not bluffing.

    I have heard of it going the other way and some SDs renegotiating the allowance to their own advantage, but I've never done that either. I usually gift them what I feel is appropriate, and I then don't let them down by giving less. They remain happy as long as I'm seeing them regularly. Where it goes wrong is when I don't see them for an extended period of time. I guess they venture out and find a needy one that's willing to pay whatever he has to in order to not be lonely.
    Are you talking someone you've been seeing wanting more? Or that you are dealing with a POT and she wants crazy amounts? I never never talk $ w / a girl electronically, only face-to-face. This blog is great evidence that people are way more bold when they have the anonymity of the internet. In person, no girl wants to be rejected, and she'll take a more reasonable amount. Negotiating this way also makes her feel less like she's a pro.

  10. #21311
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be argumentative but the evidence is that over past 2 years prices have increased 100-200%. If what your saying is true then you could counter offer lower amount and since they exaggerating they will take it. I find quite the opposite is true. They immediately stop conversation. So they are either starving or somebody is paying it.
    Everyone is fishing in their own bowl. IDK where you are, but there are plenty of people in the locales where I read sugar threads, west coast, Atlanta, this one, who say that they get an initial request for a kilobuck from a girl, and they can negotiate her down to something reasonable. Maybe it isn't like that with the girls you target in your area, but that doesn't mean it is so everywhere. This thread of course includes the Richmond area but has also become the de facto national sugar thread. I definitely haven't seen rates to up by that much in the 4 years I have been on the site. There are always girls who have a glorious opinion about what they are worth, but I still find reasonable women in southern California. I could have my pick of many many desirable Caucasian girls if I were willing to part with 2 K / mo for weekly meetups. I can't quite do that much anymore, hiding that level of expenditure is challenging.

  11. #21310
    Quote Originally Posted by Happtrav  [View Original Post]
    I have encountered lots of POTS, that go silent after the first text.

    They will text "Hi", "Yes" then will never be heard from again.

    Should I just text a number eg: 500 to see their reaction?
    That's the best way to get banned that IK -.

    When you say 'text' you mean message on SA, right?

    If you are texting them by phone, you can say most anything.

  12. #21309
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be argumentative but the evidence is that over past 2 years prices have increased 100-200%. If what your saying is true then you could counter offer lower amount and since they exaggerating they will take it. I find quite the opposite is true. They immediately stop conversation. So they are either starving or somebody is paying it.
    Exactly. Whenever I said "no thanks" to the new rate, I can't remember any of these girls texting me later saying they changed their mind. They just never looked back, and neither did I. So they are clearly not bluffing.

    I have heard of it going the other way and some SDs renegotiating the allowance to their own advantage, but I've never done that either. I usually gift them what I feel is appropriate, and I then don't let them down by giving less. They remain happy as long as I'm seeing them regularly. Where it goes wrong is when I don't see them for an extended period of time. I guess they venture out and find a needy one that's willing to pay whatever he has to in order to not be lonely.

  13. #21308

    Texting Convo

    I have encountered lots of POTS, that go silent after the first text.

    They will text "Hi", "Yes" then will never be heard from again.

    Should I just text a number eg: 500 to see their reaction?

  14. #21307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Evidence. What evidence is there that guys are (as often as girls claim) giving them a kilobuck a meet? There is plenty of evidence that social media and girl-to-girl transmission claims that they are getting that, contrary to fact. And if some guy is in Vegas and wants to blow his bankroll on a SB, that really doesn't have meaning to the overall market for SBs.
    Not trying to be argumentative but the evidence is that over past 2 years prices have increased 100-200%. If what your saying is true then you could counter offer lower amount and since they exaggerating they will take it. I find quite the opposite is true. They immediately stop conversation. So they are either starving or somebody is paying it.

  15. #21306
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Buyers and sellers. That's what makes a market. Prices result from the interaction of both. To complain about the actions of strong buyers with plenty of cash (brains are another subject, LOL) is a waste of time unless you have control of market forces. The strong will always prevail over the weak, whether that is fair or not. Not true? Tell the strong lions to stop eating so many zebras and give the weaker lions a chance. See how well that works out.
    I normally don't spend time complaining about it or debating it. Someone asked if anyone had seen evidence of this being real so I shared my own experiences. I have no shortage of cash, or girls interested in seeing me for minimal amounts. Prior to the pandemic (which by my choice, put a hold on my sugaring), I've gotten overnight freebies from girls I've seen others post on USASG complaining about same girl is quoting them $1. 5 k, so I already know where my game stands relative to others. In the lions analogy I'm exactly where I want to be and where many would like to be. I've seen some of the pics posted here -- one man's treasure is often a girl who couldn't pay me enough to fuck her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape