Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 5070
-
05-05-22 20:13 #3120Senior Member

Posts: 133First Time for Everything
I am a long time lurker, and fan of your dedication to the fish counter at Vons and sharp commentary on this site. I would never have expected you to use any derivation of the word "romance" in reference to a provider in a non-deprecatory manner. This gal has to be something special.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
In response to your question, what about DATY and, if she is responsive, ask for FS with the promise to separate with more of your hard earned cash from your day job?
-
05-05-22 18:06 #3119Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I get calls all the time from numbers that track back to LAPD. They are not real.
Originally Posted by LordByron222
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 15:04 #3118Regular Member

Posts: 13So this is scary (hey, I'm back)
Hi guys,
So I've been laying low on posting but quietly lurking on the boards. I was working the texts (Adult S, and a few that were mentioned here) yesterday, not sure I was even going to meet up with anyone. Nothing too out of the ordinary. But this morning, I missed a phone call, from-- the LAPD. (on my burner google number, not the real real. Whew).
At first I laughed bc I had just gotten one of those threat texts and the guy called himself Tony Montoya, like he couldn't decide if his fav movie was Scarface or Princess Bride. But then I googled the number and sure enough, it came up as the Wilcox LAPD number.
No one has called back since. Does it mean some girl I was texting got popped and the cops call everyone on her phone hoping some dummy will pick up?
Can anyone add some insight?
Thanks.
LB.
-
05-04-22 13:53 #3117Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Escalator
I cannot believe I am asking this board for advice, but here goes.
There is a (n?) Eurasian girl that I got a massage from a few weeks ago.
It was a good sesh because she did a full half hour of dick work and did not complain about the time.
I went again, and this time we did finger fucking and again, it was 35 minutes of dickwork.
I am going again to see her, and really want to fuck her. Her ad says no FS.
Other than bringing a rubber with me, and some extra $$ is there some universal way to ask for more stuff, hopefully romantically?
-
05-01-22 21:50 #3116Regular Member

Posts: 9My big fetish is deepthroat and unfortunately I can't find a girl that can actually do it to me so I began scraping the bottom of the barrel that promises they can.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 10:56 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 970Is your name Tim? She's looking an "unforgettable tim. ".
Originally Posted by PnutButterButt
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 10:29 #3114Senior Member

Posts: 170Large and in charge
Good god NO. Whoever see's that is one brave M F'er.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 01:36 #3113Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I fuck alot of prostitutes
It sounds like you want more pics of her.
Originally Posted by PnutButterButt
[View Original Post]
Here is another.
She's lumpier then cheap pillow.
Why on earth would you send that beached whale a deposit? Be honest.
-
04-30-22 17:02 #3112Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone ever been with Fetish Teagan?
FetishTeagan https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/FetishTeagan.
I want to know how old she actually is because she def aint 34. And if she can actually deepthroat.
-
04-30-22 16:59 #3111Regular Member

Posts: 9Dude WTF thank god! I'm actually ok with losing out on the money after seeing that LOL. Thank you for sharing. BTW, how did you get this pic?
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 16:56 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 605Is that like a fetish or something? Folks got a pay me in Millions to have a conversation with her LOL.
Originally Posted by PnutButterButt
[View Original Post]
I always wondered how some of these gals are still in business. Well mongers ll do anything these days.
-
04-30-22 13:38 #3109Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Consider yourself lucky as you dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by Pnutbutterbutt
[View Original Post]
A really fat bullet.
-
04-30-22 11:37 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 135Why do people keep falling for the deposit scam?
Originally Posted by Pnutbutterbutt
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 00:54 #3107Regular Member

Posts: 9Sasha Sweetz is a scammer.
Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.
https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz
IG: sashassweets5.
-
04-30-22 00:50 #3106Regular Member

Posts: 9Sasha Sweetz (LA) is a scammer.
Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.
https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz
IG: sashassweets5.











Reply With Quote





