The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 338 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3120

    First Time for Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I cannot believe I am asking this board for advice, but here goes.

    There is a (n?) Eurasian girl that I got a massage from a few weeks ago.

    It was a good sesh because she did a full half hour of dick work and did not complain about the time.

    I went again, and this time we did finger fucking and again, it was 35 minutes of dickwork.

    I am going again to see her, and really want to fuck her. Her ad says no FS.

    Other than bringing a rubber with me, and some extra $$ is there some universal way to ask for more stuff, hopefully romantically?
    I am a long time lurker, and fan of your dedication to the fish counter at Vons and sharp commentary on this site. I would never have expected you to use any derivation of the word "romance" in reference to a provider in a non-deprecatory manner. This gal has to be something special.

    In response to your question, what about DATY and, if she is responsive, ask for FS with the promise to separate with more of your hard earned cash from your day job?

  2. #3119
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by LordByron222  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    So I've been laying low on posting but quietly lurking on the boards. I was working the texts (Adult S, and a few that were mentioned here) yesterday, not sure I was even going to meet up with anyone. Nothing too out of the ordinary. But this morning, I missed a phone call, from-- the LAPD. (on my burner google number, not the real real. Whew).

    At first I laughed bc I had just gotten one of those threat texts and the guy called himself Tony Montoya, like he couldn't decide if his fav movie was Scarface or Princess Bride. But then I googled the number and sure enough, it came up as the Wilcox LAPD number.

    No one has called back since. Does it mean some girl I was texting got popped and the cops call everyone on her phone hoping some dummy will pick up?

    Can anyone add some insight?

    Thanks.

    LB.
    I get calls all the time from numbers that track back to LAPD. They are not real.

  3. #3118

    So this is scary (hey, I'm back)

    Hi guys,

    So I've been laying low on posting but quietly lurking on the boards. I was working the texts (Adult S, and a few that were mentioned here) yesterday, not sure I was even going to meet up with anyone. Nothing too out of the ordinary. But this morning, I missed a phone call, from-- the LAPD. (on my burner google number, not the real real. Whew).

    At first I laughed bc I had just gotten one of those threat texts and the guy called himself Tony Montoya, like he couldn't decide if his fav movie was Scarface or Princess Bride. But then I googled the number and sure enough, it came up as the Wilcox LAPD number.

    No one has called back since. Does it mean some girl I was texting got popped and the cops call everyone on her phone hoping some dummy will pick up?

    Can anyone add some insight?

    Thanks.

    LB.

  4. #3117
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Escalator

    I cannot believe I am asking this board for advice, but here goes.

    There is a (n?) Eurasian girl that I got a massage from a few weeks ago.

    It was a good sesh because she did a full half hour of dick work and did not complain about the time.

    I went again, and this time we did finger fucking and again, it was 35 minutes of dickwork.

    I am going again to see her, and really want to fuck her. Her ad says no FS.

    Other than bringing a rubber with me, and some extra $$ is there some universal way to ask for more stuff, hopefully romantically?

  5. #3116
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like you want more pics of her.

    Here is another.

    She's lumpier then cheap pillow.

    Why on earth would you send that beached whale a deposit? Be honest.
    My big fetish is deepthroat and unfortunately I can't find a girl that can actually do it to me so I began scraping the bottom of the barrel that promises they can.

  6. #3115
    Quote Originally Posted by PnutButterButt  [View Original Post]
    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.
    Is your name Tim? She's looking an "unforgettable tim. ".

  7. #3114

    Large and in charge

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Consider yourself lucky as you dodged a bullet.

    A really fat bullet.
    Good god NO. Whoever see's that is one brave M F'er.

  8. #3113
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    I fuck alot of prostitutes

    Quote Originally Posted by PnutButterButt  [View Original Post]
    Dude WTF thank god! I'm actually ok with losing out on the money after seeing that LOL. Thank you for sharing. BTW, how did you get this pic?
    It sounds like you want more pics of her.

    Here is another.

    She's lumpier then cheap pillow.

    Why on earth would you send that beached whale a deposit? Be honest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11985113_2.jpg‎  

  9. #3112

    Anyone ever been with Fetish Teagan?

    FetishTeagan https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/FetishTeagan.

    I want to know how old she actually is because she def aint 34. And if she can actually deepthroat.

  10. #3111
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Consider yourself lucky as you dodged a bullet.

    A really fat bullet.
    Dude WTF thank god! I'm actually ok with losing out on the money after seeing that LOL. Thank you for sharing. BTW, how did you get this pic?

  11. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by PnutButterButt  [View Original Post]
    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.
    Is that like a fetish or something? Folks got a pay me in Millions to have a conversation with her LOL.

    I always wondered how some of these gals are still in business. Well mongers ll do anything these days.

  12. #3109
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnutbutterbutt  [View Original Post]
    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.
    Consider yourself lucky as you dodged a bullet.

    A really fat bullet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11985113_1.jpg‎  

  13. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnutbutterbutt  [View Original Post]
    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.
    Why do people keep falling for the deposit scam?

  14. #3107

    Sasha Sweetz is a scammer.

    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.

  15. #3106

    Sasha Sweetz (LA) is a scammer.

    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape