Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 658 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8005

    You Guys Are Too Funny

    This thread is hilarious! This is like the idiots on The View; Yelling bickering and trying to scram over each other. You guys are very entertaining and I get a real laugh from this thread. Keep it up guys!

    Balls.

  2. #8004
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Flowers for Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Oh hi, CrazyCrouton! The stupid motherfucker you are.
    You really need to have your Shrink change your Scripts to cope with these Stressfull Times. DumDum is Dead and your New DumDum is already identified! Tough Times! Remember when you were trying to sell everyone that DumDum was part of the Management Team and he was Untouchable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    You know who Asian is, right? He was basically telling you directly when posting screens containing PM exchanges from banned users. Be careful. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Jack, I think I told you why he has access to the banned accounts. You don't listen. You are stupid beyond belief.
    As usual, you were Full of Shit! DumDum wasn't Untouchable. He's now buried in "The Troll Graveyard" (See Pic) along with your other Trolls. The Question is, who is next? You or your New DumDum? TBD (To Be Determined), the Gravestone is Ready! You already have one foot in the Grave so it will be interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    (Deleted by Admin)

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Next time you do this on a review thread I will ban you.

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andir's Graveyard.jpg‎  

  3. #8003
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    That would explain why you post non stop, no guy with a job can post ten times a day claiming all sorts of knowledge on every single hobby related subject. Just as water seeks level you now mostly post on the SW thread. Those reports I actually believe! LMFAO.

    Oh, no need to check my belongings, I have a nice house (that comes with education and a good job) and I don't think I have ever driven thru NMS let alone make a daily destination like you. Hopefully karma is real and a street meat pimp gets his hands on you and puts you in the stable for ass fuckers like your eradicated DumDum handle.

    Good night Mattis McBragg!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_dvPwNoT0
    Oh, look who shows up, it's Spanky. I noticed you're back after A2 slapped you the fuck up. Now, you're starting your post count for the month of May? Mattis McBragg, lame. You've already said that a few times already. Your tiny brain can't come up with new jokes. Or, did A2 smack you so hard that you're too much of a pussy to say more than what you want. We're waiting. Come Billy girl. You can do better than that.

  4. #8002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Still in a Hissy Fit over the demise of your Troll DumDum? I see you are! Lmao!
    Oh hi, CrazyCrouton! The stupid motherfucker you are.

  5. #8001

    Lose your job little fella?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. See you next month you loser. Come up with better jokes because it's lame. And, be sure to check your belongings because it's pretty cold outside at NMS.
    That would explain why you post non stop, no guy with a job can post ten times a day claiming all sorts of knowledge on every single hobby related subject. Just as water seeks level you now mostly post on the SW thread. Those reports I actually believe! LMFAO.

    Oh, no need to check my belongings, I have a nice house (that comes with education and a good job) and I don't think I have ever driven thru NMS let alone make a daily destination like you. Hopefully karma is real and a street meat pimp gets his hands on you and puts you in the stable for ass fuckers like your eradicated DumDum handle.

    Good night Mattis McBragg!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_dvPwNoT0

  6. #8000

    Just in case

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    KOF is a total loser. Why do you people entertain anything he says, dudes broke and all these woman he comes here spewing about are either old, fat and disgusting. This dude has a serious obsession with Sarah Burke. And while he's trying to peddle his pathetic 100 bucks trying to fuck her which she laughs at, she's banging dudes like myself for free. So KOF get a life, get a JOB and if you want to keep writing your fiction so to look like a hero to the guys on this site go for it. I just can't believe they actually fall for it.
    Figured you might get some heat on this one so copying it here.

  7. #7999
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Ms. Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, what a fucking piece of shit this old motherfucker Wiseass is! A complete asshole, in and out. The noob just mentioned that Angela refused letting him to finger her saying that she was bleeding. And the old imbecile questions his report because she normally wouldn't let anyone to do that. The latter might be true (you can touch me with your covered dick down there but not with your fingers! But I don't see why she wouldn't give a reason to a new guy for not letting him FIV. Anyhow, this WiseAss dude is full of shit. Fuck him.
    Still in a Hissy Fit over the demise of your Troll DumDum? I see you are! Lmao!

  8. #7998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Is Wiseass just an ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Angela is always Fun! I get a kick out of her excuse that she was on her period. Anyone that has seen her would know that FIV is forbidden. Nothing personal against you or anyone else, just one of her rules.
    Seriously, what a fucking piece of shit this old motherfucker Wiseass is! A complete asshole, in and out. The noob just mentioned that Angela refused letting him to finger her saying that she was bleeding. And the old imbecile questions his report because she normally wouldn't let anyone to do that. The latter might be true (you can touch me with your covered dick down there but not with your fingers! But I don't see why she wouldn't give a reason to a new guy for not letting him FIV. Anyhow, this WiseAss dude is full of shit. Fuck him.

  9. #7997
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Just post here what you PMed to me. As I said, I personally think you are CrazyCrouton on a new user. But I might be wrong.

    You guys must really miss fighting with him. A few of you are doing everything you can to provoke him.

    A2
    As long as he feeds us some good ass and no bullshit, I don't care what grave he came out of.

  10. #7996

    Seeking full immunity from banishment. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep7  [View Original Post]
    I am not Asian Yum Yum. Nor am I any of his alleged aliases. I swear to God that is the truth.

    I have only been on this forum for a week or so. In fact, I am assuming the web host has my IP address and the general area from which I am posting. I do NOT use a proxy IP address because I have nothing to hide here. It is purely by coincidence that I joined the same day that Asian Yum Yum was banned. As I said before: I am only here to help the great men on this forum get laid as I am seeking intel on ladies so I can also get laid. I will never, ever insult or offend anyone on this forum.

    Thank you.

    Balls.

    Gimme a second to pop some popcorn, this is going to be fun.

    Cry havoc and let slip the hounds or war

    A2
    I can certify to this forum that I am not Asian Yum Yum, nor am I Crazy Crouton, if I am granted full immunity from banishment. Whaddya say A2? LOL. And maybe we can ask the members on here to vote to agree to not ban me if I can prove to you that I am neither of the aforementioned individuals. If not, then I will continue to post on here regarding my experiences to assist my fellow members in the relentless pursuit of vaginal spasms. All of my posts are completely honest and legitimate. I have never and will not ever post a false review. My respect for the members on here is deep and abiding, never wavering, never tangential.

  11. #7995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep7  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Andir for the clarification. Much appreciated, sir. I am trying to figure out how to work the notification section of my inbox. I apologize for not responding sooner to my messages. I am working on it.
    Just post here what you PMed to me. As I said, I personally think you are CrazyCrouton on a new user. But I might be wrong.

    You guys must really miss fighting with him. A few of you are doing everything you can to provoke him.

    A2

  12. #7994

    Allow me to clear up the confusion

    I am not Asian Yum Yum. Nor am I any of his alleged aliases. I swear to God that is the truth.

    I have only been on this forum for a week or so. In fact, I am assuming the web host has my IP address and the general area from which I am posting. I do NOT use a proxy IP address because I have nothing to hide here. It is purely by coincidence that I joined the same day that Asian Yum Yum was banned. As I said before: I am only here to help the great men on this forum get laid as I am seeking intel on ladies so I can also get laid. I will never, ever insult or offend anyone on this forum.

    Thank you.

    Balls.

    Gimme a second to pop some popcorn, this is going to be fun.

    Cry havoc and let slip the hounds or war

    A2

  13. #7993

    Thank you, Andir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Someone, whose inbox is full, asked what WG is. It means "working girls".
    Thank you Andir for the clarification. Much appreciated, sir. I am trying to figure out how to work the notification section of my inbox. I apologize for not responding sooner to my messages. I am working on it.

  14. #7992

    Seriously?

    So, a Tag Team Karen member got spanked again and decides to take it personal. There's no need for it. Here's a guy that's been around, Senior Member with over 300 posts, 99% BTW is garbage material solely in The MassHoles. He can't even provide a comment in other threads without being spanked because he's an asshole. Even after being here for this long, he still doesn't know or can follow the rules. Grow up. I'm done with him and anyone else that dislikes my posts, feel free to block me. I really don't care. Sorry A2 for having to put up with this shit.

  15. #7991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Meaning

    Someone, whose inbox is full, asked what WG is. It means "working girls".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape