Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 9865
-
05-04-22 09:58 #8005Banned Member

Posts: 61You Guys Are Too Funny
This thread is hilarious! This is like the idiots on The View; Yelling bickering and trying to scram over each other. You guys are very entertaining and I get a real laugh from this thread. Keep it up guys!
Balls.
-
05-04-22 02:02 #8004Banned Member

Posts: 1036Flowers for Andir
You really need to have your Shrink change your Scripts to cope with these Stressfull Times. DumDum is Dead and your New DumDum is already identified! Tough Times! Remember when you were trying to sell everyone that DumDum was part of the Management Team and he was Untouchable?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
As usual, you were Full of Shit! DumDum wasn't Untouchable. He's now buried in "The Troll Graveyard" (See Pic) along with your other Trolls. The Question is, who is next? You or your New DumDum? TBD (To Be Determined), the Gravestone is Ready! You already have one foot in the Grave so it will be interesting.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 21:44 #8003Senior Member

Posts: 3853Oh, look who shows up, it's Spanky. I noticed you're back after A2 slapped you the fuck up. Now, you're starting your post count for the month of May? Mattis McBragg, lame. You've already said that a few times already. Your tiny brain can't come up with new jokes. Or, did A2 smack you so hard that you're too much of a pussy to say more than what you want. We're waiting. Come Billy girl. You can do better than that.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 20:14 #8002Senior Member

Posts: 1245Oh hi, CrazyCrouton! The stupid motherfucker you are.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 19:39 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 566Lose your job little fella?
That would explain why you post non stop, no guy with a job can post ten times a day claiming all sorts of knowledge on every single hobby related subject. Just as water seeks level you now mostly post on the SW thread. Those reports I actually believe! LMFAO.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Oh, no need to check my belongings, I have a nice house (that comes with education and a good job) and I don't think I have ever driven thru NMS let alone make a daily destination like you. Hopefully karma is real and a street meat pimp gets his hands on you and puts you in the stable for ass fuckers like your eradicated DumDum handle.
Good night Mattis McBragg!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_dvPwNoT0
-
05-03-22 19:13 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 566Just in case
Figured you might get some heat on this one so copying it here.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 18:47 #7999Banned Member

Posts: 1036Ms. Andir
Still in a Hissy Fit over the demise of your Troll DumDum? I see you are! Lmao!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 09:19 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 1245Is Wiseass just an ass?
Seriously, what a fucking piece of shit this old motherfucker Wiseass is! A complete asshole, in and out. The noob just mentioned that Angela refused letting him to finger her saying that she was bleeding. And the old imbecile questions his report because she normally wouldn't let anyone to do that. The latter might be true (you can touch me with your covered dick down there but not with your fingers! But I don't see why she wouldn't give a reason to a new guy for not letting him FIV. Anyhow, this WiseAss dude is full of shit. Fuck him.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 18:31 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 3853As long as he feeds us some good ass and no bullshit, I don't care what grave he came out of.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 00:48 #7996Banned Member

Posts: 61Seeking full immunity from banishment. LOL
I can certify to this forum that I am not Asian Yum Yum, nor am I Crazy Crouton, if I am granted full immunity from banishment. Whaddya say A2? LOL. And maybe we can ask the members on here to vote to agree to not ban me if I can prove to you that I am neither of the aforementioned individuals. If not, then I will continue to post on here regarding my experiences to assist my fellow members in the relentless pursuit of vaginal spasms. All of my posts are completely honest and legitimate. I have never and will not ever post a false review. My respect for the members on here is deep and abiding, never wavering, never tangential.
Originally Posted by BallsDeep7
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 20:46 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 1245Just post here what you PMed to me. As I said, I personally think you are CrazyCrouton on a new user. But I might be wrong.
Originally Posted by BallsDeep7
[View Original Post]
You guys must really miss fighting with him. A few of you are doing everything you can to provoke him.
A2
-
05-01-22 19:11 #7994Banned Member

Posts: 61Allow me to clear up the confusion
I am not Asian Yum Yum. Nor am I any of his alleged aliases. I swear to God that is the truth.
I have only been on this forum for a week or so. In fact, I am assuming the web host has my IP address and the general area from which I am posting. I do NOT use a proxy IP address because I have nothing to hide here. It is purely by coincidence that I joined the same day that Asian Yum Yum was banned. As I said before: I am only here to help the great men on this forum get laid as I am seeking intel on ladies so I can also get laid. I will never, ever insult or offend anyone on this forum.
Thank you.
Balls.
Gimme a second to pop some popcorn, this is going to be fun.
Cry havoc and let slip the hounds or war
A2
-
05-01-22 15:29 #7993Banned Member

Posts: 61Thank you, Andir.
Thank you Andir for the clarification. Much appreciated, sir. I am trying to figure out how to work the notification section of my inbox. I apologize for not responding sooner to my messages. I am working on it.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 14:11 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 3853Seriously?
So, a Tag Team Karen member got spanked again and decides to take it personal. There's no need for it. Here's a guy that's been around, Senior Member with over 300 posts, 99% BTW is garbage material solely in The MassHoles. He can't even provide a comment in other threads without being spanked because he's an asshole. Even after being here for this long, he still doesn't know or can follow the rules. Grow up. I'm done with him and anyone else that dislikes my posts, feel free to block me. I really don't care. Sorry A2 for having to put up with this shit.
-
04-30-22 23:50 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 1245Meaning
Someone, whose inbox is full, asked what WG is. It means "working girls".








Reply With Quote





