Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 658 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 627 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7976

    Newbies

    All of a sudden these mysterious people started showing up. Digging up old usernames aren't we? We got one that only comments once or twice a month, suddenly shows up in this room of all the rooms. Come on guys, you don't have the balls to use your real usernames? You guys disappoint me, seriously. At least CrazyC gets people's blood flowing. You guys absolutely suck. I'll come back when real assholes decides to come in and get the ball rolling. Because right now, it's completely flat.

  2. #7975
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to disappoint but I only have one screen name, I have no need for any others. I really don't want to be posting in this thread but I couldn't resist the opportunity to comment on the serial commenter..
    You should just delete your account since you don't contribute except when you want to talk shit and don't have the balls to back it up. What say you Jackass Jimmy? Why don't you entertain us with a nice review, instead of trolling the forum reading other hard working Monger's review? Don't have the balls? What's the matter? You jumped in the MassHoles forum like a tough guy, now you're acting like a coward by saying you don't like to comment in here. You're full of shit and a pussy. If you're going to comment, make it good. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and keep on trolling. Of all the useless comments I read, you shit is one of them.

  3. #7974
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Puppet Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyMeat  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that Jimmy Weed is BillyB. But I might be wrong.
    Hey Andir,

    Now that DumDum is gone, I see you reached in the Puppet Closet and pulled out one of your Puppets from storage. Most likely, more to follow.

    P.S. Thanks for pulling out Bunnymeat. Reminds me I have to stop by Restaurant Depot and pick up some Rabbit meat for my Dad. Rabbit Cacciatore, Mmm Mmm Good!

  4. #7973
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyMeat  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that Jimmy Weed is BillyB. But I might be wrong.
    I do think that you are Andir. I am definitely right.

  5. #7972

    You are Correct and thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyMeat  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that Jimmy Weed is BillyB. But I might be wrong.
    Sorry to disappoint but I only have one screen name, I have no need for any others. I really don't want to be posting in this thread but I couldn't resist the opportunity to comment on the serial commenter.

    Jimmy.

  6. #7971

    Jetta

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    So angel posted a snap about the cigarettes ad about being pimped tonight in her story. Aww we have a white knight among us. Whoever is snitching it will not get you laid for free.
    Yup. A lot of pimps infiltrate this website. They don't even try to hide the fact that there are pimping out their girls. At least make 100 posts first about other girls and then try to bullshit us. But two of his posts are about angel. So I bet it's the Volkswagen pimp from NH.

  7. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Definitely nice post. You just gave yourself a high five. Nice to respond back to your own posts. Come on ladies. The MassHoles forum deserves better responses than that. You girly boys losing your touch? Do we need AsianYY, Crazy and others back to spice it up again? Or, are you afraid of the Blue Ink? I'm waiting.
    I don't think that Jimmy Weed is BillyB. But I might be wrong.

  8. #7969
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    The irony of your quote may be lost on most but fucking funny as hell. Nicely done Jimmy.
    Definitely nice post. You just gave yourself a high five. Nice to respond back to your own posts. Come on ladies. The MassHoles forum deserves better responses than that. You girly boys losing your touch? Do we need AsianYY, Crazy and others back to spice it up again? Or, are you afraid of the Blue Ink? I'm waiting.

  9. #7968
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Jimmy you did forget to mention that Mattis does throw in a Tall Tale occasionally based on his Worldly Experience. Like his Adventures in Japan, which 2 Mongers rebutted that his figures weren't "Quite Correct". He is our resident Commander McBragg!

    Can't wait to see his Post on how he scooped the SW when he visited Greenland, and his advice for anyone else who visits there.
    If I remember correctly, Wise (up my) ass? How's that asshole doing? You must be able to fit three cocks in there by now. You decided to join in on the fun after a long hiatus? You definitely have no brains or just love to troll. Get a life a pathetic loser. Obviously, you love reading my posts because you continue to comment on it like Billy the Stalker. Yet, you and others continue to say that I post useless messages. It's hard to think isn't it? But, keep ready son and learn from the best. Obviously, you have a long way to go. I'll be waiting.

  10. #7967

    Ayy

    He can still use a library computer, create a new free email account, create a new USA sex guide account and do all his posting from libraries and free internet centers. He knows this as well. He will be back unfortunately, perhaps toned down, but eventually back. They all come back.

  11. #7966

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogCharlie  [View Original Post]
    She posted a pic of 3 cartons she got for 90. From what I saw never said a thing about being for sale??
    So angel posted a snap about the cigarettes ad about being pimped tonight in her story. Aww we have a white knight among us. Whoever is snitching it will not get you laid for free.

  12. #7965
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Mattis McBragg

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully he targets the serial posters who post useless commentary 6 times a day.
    Jimmy you did forget to mention that Mattis does throw in a Tall Tale occasionally based on his Worldly Experience. Like his Adventures in Japan, which 2 Mongers rebutted that his figures weren't "Quite Correct". He is our resident Commander McBragg!

    Can't wait to see his Post on how he scooped the SW when he visited Greenland, and his advice for anyone else who visits there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mattis1.jpg‎   Mattis2.jpg‎   Mattis3.png‎  

  13. #7964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    The irony of your quote may be lost on most but fucking funny as hell. Nicely done Jimmy.
    It was more sarcastic than ironic. There is a slight, nuanced difference between sarcasm and irony. But it might be too hard for you to comprehend, Billy.

  14. #7963

    Great post!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully he targets the serial posters who post useless commentary 6 times a day.
    The irony of your quote may be lost on most but fucking funny as hell. Nicely done Jimmy.

  15. #7962

    No Ayy

    Say it isn't so. AYY banned! I can't remember exactly what one of you chaps wrote but it was something like "yes he is a idiot but he's our idiot " and although I don't have the attention span to have read is full page rants. I found his wining about tipping comical. I will miss the little fella. Are I P.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape