Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 736 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 11030
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4940

    KieKie VonC

    My experience with KieKie, the communication was on point, I asked for an appointment for Saturday at 10 in the morning, on Saturday I wrote to him at 8:30 to confirm the appointment and he sent me the address, right there the problem began, apparently since she just moved to a new location she didn't have the correct address and sent me to a remote area in Federal Way, after texting her again she realized the mistake and was able to send me the correct address that took me 30 minutes driving, when I got to his incall I could certainly notice that he had just moved to the place, everything was very clean, the hiccup #2 came when I gave him the donation and I went into the bathroom to freshen it up, I heard saying the donation was incorrect, I showed her, her ad and confirmed that it was 90 minutes not 2 hours, she apologizes again, at that point I already imagined that she was not going to enjoy the date, but I decided to continue, after many kisses daty and dato I tell her that she is ready for the main course, she told me it will not be possible because of the size of my dick, and she apologizes again she decided to just grind on my dick but no penetration lot of sloppy BBBJ until I cum on her face, I tell her I'm going to get dressed again and she asks me why? In order not to make her feel bad, I tell her I have to do something but that I would come back another time. I definitely don't think that will happen again, if I can tell you it is super interesting to talk to her but if I need someone to listen to me I would go to a psychologist.

  2. #4939

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    You really need to do a google search of her phone number. Here are the results of that:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    Couple of red flags are very evident:

    1. Phone number used by at least 2 other women.

    2. Rate of $500 an hour is ridiculous, especially with no reviews.

    3. Her advanced partial payment policy is an issue. Here it is from her ad: "Deposits.

    Advance appointments of 24 hours or more require 20% deposit. 25% of deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs. ".
    Thanks for the tip, I'm new to this hobby so dar so good with one hicup with KieKie which told me after we starting the play she can't let me penetrate her because was big for her, I call that BS, but at the end of the day is her body and I was bummed after a sloppy BBBJ I leave her new place.

  3. #4938
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    You really need to do a google search of her phone number. Here are the results of that:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    Couple of red flags are very evident:

    1. Phone number used by at least 2 other women.

    2. Rate of $500 an hour is ridiculous, especially with no reviews.

    3. Her advanced partial payment policy is an issue. Here it is from her ad: "Deposits.

    Advance appointments of 24 hours or more require 20% deposit. 25% of deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs. ".
    What are other women using this number? The Google search you linked have the same woman's ads.

    Also some legit chicks do deposits, it's not always a scam.

    Not capping for this woman just stating facts.

  4. #4937
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    These are a few that I know. Some may have retired now. Also I have not see any of them in a bit. So they may not be too MILFY anymore. All are on the other board so please use the search function there for profile links:

    1 Consciousness (BBFS and CIP did not try anal).
    Someone wrote here that she doesn't provide those anymore. Sad if true.

  5. #4936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Attn Robert 1987 Re: Stacey Cox

    Robert 1987. You had questions about Stacey Cox. You have no posts.

    I can't reply to your dm's. Your inbox is full.

  6. #4935

    Scarlett_13

    Met her in Bellevue.

    Curvy, soft middle, huge saggy tits for Russian. She is a pleaser.

    Be polite, clean and groomed and bring an extra $.

    She enjoys this new job and is a real pleaser. Excellent facefuck and deepthroat. Excellent communication.

    Looks are meh. Not ugly. Sweet personality. Total nympho. Be nice to her. She is new. Everything YMMV. Read between the lines. Yes she does if she likes you.

  7. #4934

    Gfe MILFs

    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    My favorite GFE Milfs.

    Red Heron.

    ClaireLuv not BBFS.

    Bunch of others whove retired.
    These are a few that I know. Some may have retired now. Also I have not see any of them in a bit. So they may not be too MILFY anymore. All are on the other board so please use the search function there for profile links:

    1 Consciousness (BBFS and CIP did not try anal).

    2 Josie Pussy Cat. Everyone here has ridden this horse. So nothing more to add.

    3 Diamondkitty.

    4 Goldie.

    There are others (I'm sure) but these are the ones that come to mind right now.

  8. #4933
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel about this beauty?

    https://tryst.link/escort/msmoore22
    You really need to do a google search of her phone number. Here are the results of that:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    Couple of red flags are very evident:

    1. Phone number used by at least 2 other women.

    2. Rate of $500 an hour is ridiculous, especially with no reviews.

    3. Her advanced partial payment policy is an issue. Here it is from her ad: "Deposits.

    Advance appointments of 24 hours or more require 20% deposit. 25% of deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs. ".

  9. #4932

    Ms. Moore

    Any Intel about this beauty?

    https://tryst.link/escort/msmoore22

  10. #4931

    Escort Sites

    Hey all,

    Been mongering for a little over a decade in the area and use * quite a bit. But I see all these agencies (dreamgirls, 69 butterfly, sunbunny) and, maybe its me, but I don't see a lot of discussion on here about any of the ladies on those sites. That intentional for some reason (overpriced, too much of a crapshoot, etc)?

  11. #4930

    Anyone Seen.

    Anyone remember this beauty? Is she still around?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF46C1C8-3537-4D65-B8BF-51B9CBEFBFC4.jpg‎  

  12. #4929

    Good MILFs are gone:(

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both desiree no GFE at all not even worth it I did bbfscip but she was bad experience.

    Diamond was better but also not real GFE type she did ok BBBJ and did BBFS but afamant no cip she's cool big huge tits but not really full GFE type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    My favorite GFE Milfs.

    Red Heron.

    ClaireLuv not BBFS.

    Bunch of others whove retired.
    I've heard great things about ClaireLuv. Only time I would see her is if something like work had me go all the way up to Everett. I'm located in South King County so it's a bit of a drive. I tried doing a search of 30-50 yo providers in WA, but the first few pages seem to be the Thai ladies and I honestly don't want to sift through it all.

    I was also interested in Asha and Stormi. Last review of Stormi said she appears much older and physically is having issues (bad hip). And apparently Asha is homeless and is open to doxxxing people. Seriously, what the hell happened to the board?

    Anybody else have any recommendations of MILFs?

  13. #4928

    Monroe escort

    I don't have first hand experience but I have heard thru grapevine there is a SW offering tricks to people in Fred Meyer parking lot in Monroe.

    Can anyone confirm.

  14. #4927
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both desiree no GFE at all not even worth it I did bbfscip but she was bad experience.

    Diamond was better but also not real GFE type she did ok BBBJ and did BBFS but afamant no cip she's cool big huge tits but not really full GFE type.
    My favorite GFE Milfs.

    Red Heron.

    ClaireLuv not BBFS.

    Bunch of others whove retired.

  15. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, anybody ever been with Ruby Enryalls? She seems like she's a "big deal" dominatrix. I'm not really into that side, but she does seem hot as hell and would love just a normal session with her, if she's into that as well. I've been trying to research this with no luck. Anybody been with her, either a normal hour or dominatrix hour?
    I got offered a porn scene with her a few years ago. I was too chicken to follow through. I think I would have got paid like $50 bucks or something. I'm not making that up. I'm not a porn actor. I just had a good body and the " producer " needed local dudes. He said he got a lot of homeless guys trying to sign up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape