Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 11026
-
05-03-22 14:38 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 1108Attn Robert 1987 Re: Stacey Cox
Robert 1987. You had questions about Stacey Cox. You have no posts.
I can't reply to your dm's. Your inbox is full.
-
05-03-22 14:25 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 270Scarlett_13
Met her in Bellevue.
Curvy, soft middle, huge saggy tits for Russian. She is a pleaser.
Be polite, clean and groomed and bring an extra $.
She enjoys this new job and is a real pleaser. Excellent facefuck and deepthroat. Excellent communication.
Looks are meh. Not ugly. Sweet personality. Total nympho. Be nice to her. She is new. Everything YMMV. Read between the lines. Yes she does if she likes you.
-
05-03-22 13:59 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 2184Gfe MILFs
These are a few that I know. Some may have retired now. Also I have not see any of them in a bit. So they may not be too MILFY anymore. All are on the other board so please use the search function there for profile links:
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
1 Consciousness (BBFS and CIP did not try anal).
2 Josie Pussy Cat. Everyone here has ridden this horse. So nothing more to add.
3 Diamondkitty.
4 Goldie.
There are others (I'm sure) but these are the ones that come to mind right now.
-
05-03-22 13:38 #4933Banned Member

Posts: 1358You really need to do a google search of her phone number. Here are the results of that:
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Couple of red flags are very evident:
1. Phone number used by at least 2 other women.
2. Rate of $500 an hour is ridiculous, especially with no reviews.
3. Her advanced partial payment policy is an issue. Here it is from her ad: "Deposits.
Advance appointments of 24 hours or more require 20% deposit. 25% of deposit is refundable if cancellation occurs. ".
-
05-03-22 10:08 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 91Ms. Moore
Any Intel about this beauty?
https://tryst.link/escort/msmoore22
-
05-02-22 17:26 #4931Regular Member

Posts: 7Escort Sites
Hey all,
Been mongering for a little over a decade in the area and use * quite a bit. But I see all these agencies (dreamgirls, 69 butterfly, sunbunny) and, maybe its me, but I don't see a lot of discussion on here about any of the ladies on those sites. That intentional for some reason (overpriced, too much of a crapshoot, etc)?
-
05-02-22 09:40 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 203Anyone Seen.
Anyone remember this beauty? Is she still around?
-
05-02-22 00:04 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 353Good MILFs are gone:(
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
I've heard great things about ClaireLuv. Only time I would see her is if something like work had me go all the way up to Everett. I'm located in South King County so it's a bit of a drive. I tried doing a search of 30-50 yo providers in WA, but the first few pages seem to be the Thai ladies and I honestly don't want to sift through it all.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
I was also interested in Asha and Stormi. Last review of Stormi said she appears much older and physically is having issues (bad hip). And apparently Asha is homeless and is open to doxxxing people. Seriously, what the hell happened to the board?
Anybody else have any recommendations of MILFs?
-
04-30-22 22:44 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 214Monroe escort
I don't have first hand experience but I have heard thru grapevine there is a SW offering tricks to people in Fred Meyer parking lot in Monroe.
Can anyone confirm.
-
04-30-22 22:38 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 214My favorite GFE Milfs.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
Red Heron.
ClaireLuv not BBFS.
Bunch of others whove retired.
-
04-30-22 20:10 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 2335I got offered a porn scene with her a few years ago. I was too chicken to follow through. I think I would have got paid like $50 bucks or something. I'm not making that up. I'm not a porn actor. I just had a good body and the " producer " needed local dudes. He said he got a lot of homeless guys trying to sign up.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 19:59 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 47Sweet rice cake
Multi pop special looks interesting any intel.
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...attle/80757726
-
04-30-22 18:27 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 201Not real GFE
I've seen both desiree no GFE at all not even worth it I did bbfscip but she was bad experience.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
Diamond was better but also not real GFE type she did ok BBBJ and did BBFS but afamant no cip she's cool big huge tits but not really full GFE type.
-
04-30-22 17:22 #4923Banned Member

Posts: 1358I looked into visiting her before, but 3 things bothered me:
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
1. Requiring a $100 deposit. No way, Jose! That's just asking for trouble.
2. No permanent, apartment In Call. I stay away from Hotels / Motels, for various reasons.
3. Donation of $300 an hour is too much.
-
04-30-22 14:33 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 353GFE MILF Recommendations
Hey everyone, I was wondering if you had any GFE MILF recommendations.
I was interested in Desirae08 https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?341705-Desirae08 but it sounds like she's not really GFE and most recent reports state she won't even take her top off because of mastectomy.
Was also interested in Diamond (with the a being the "at" symbol) https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512629-Di-mond but I don't see anything except that BBFS is an option after multiple visits and her BBBJ is okay. No real detail. Can anyone confirm if she's GFE? (DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG).
Who are some of your favorite GFE MILFs?











Reply With Quote





