The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 731 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Trap

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    Well, here's a new one LOL. I've been talking to this really cute chick, 21, not super friendly through messaging but very quick to agree to hook up for a reasonable price. I initially asked if she could host, as I usually do, and she not surprisingly says no. Lives in a tony suburb with her family. She agrees to a hotel date. I mentioned Mondays being good for me, so she hits me up today, asks if I'm free all day, I say yes. She says cool, if my parents leave later tonight do you want to stop by? Now, I'm in my mid 30's, but I look much younger, so I can *almost* see how she would think this might not be a terrible idea. Of course I have no intention of taking her up on this offer, so I say are you sure that's a good idea? "Oh yeah don't worry they go into the city for 4 or 5 hours." Okay.

    If you think that's bad, just wait. I say, would you be able to come to me in (name of city) like we talked about? She says, and I quote:

    "I won't be able to because I also have to babysit the little ones."

    WTF. She's going to have a grown man, total stranger, come over while her parents are out and the siblings (I was afraid to even ask how old) are there, and pay her money to bang her? Am I wrong or is that not insane? I understand she's almost certainly done this with boyfriends / guys her age before but this is a tad different, no? Maybe I'm naive but I was floored. Anyway thought you guys might get a kick out of that one. And no I will not be sharing her info, I honestly fear for this girl and her family's safety already without putting it out there publicly that she's willing to do this LOL.
    You should share her info because it seem to me she won't go to you. So she want you to go to her instead meaning she might set you up and robbed you. So if I was you. I would try to see her in a different day and see if she won't come to you still. If she won't come to you at all, then she's definitely up to no good.

  2. #6716
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    Well, here's a new one LOL.
    Sounds kind of fishy. Did you run Intelius on her number / info, find any social media belonging to her? Better safe than sorry in my book.

  3. #6715
    Well, here's a new one LOL. I've been talking to this really cute chick, 21, not super friendly through messaging but very quick to agree to hook up for a reasonable price. I initially asked if she could host, as I usually do, and she not surprisingly says no. Lives in a tony suburb with her family. She agrees to a hotel date. I mentioned Mondays being good for me, so she hits me up today, asks if I'm free all day, I say yes. She says cool, if my parents leave later tonight do you want to stop by? Now, I'm in my mid 30's, but I look much younger, so I can *almost* see how she would think this might not be a terrible idea. Of course I have no intention of taking her up on this offer, so I say are you sure that's a good idea? "Oh yeah don't worry they go into the city for 4 or 5 hours." Okay.

    If you think that's bad, just wait. I say, would you be able to come to me in (name of city) like we talked about? She says, and I quote:

    "I won't be able to because I also have to babysit the little ones."

    WTF. She's going to have a grown man, total stranger, come over while her parents are out and the siblings (I was afraid to even ask how old) are there, and pay her money to bang her? Am I wrong or is that not insane? I understand she's almost certainly done this with boyfriends / guys her age before but this is a tad different, no? Maybe I'm naive but I was floored. Anyway thought you guys might get a kick out of that one. And no I will not be sharing her info, I honestly fear for this girl and her family's safety already without putting it out there publicly that she's willing to do this LOL.

  4. #6714

    Ayonielol

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Anyone see this girl. I have been talking to her and she wanted $750.
    Quoted me the same, also 250 for non-intimate. Will do bare oral but everything else covered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-e82334c96a08

  5. #6713
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Anyone see this girl. I have been talking to her and she wanted $750.
    I talked to her too, looks very consistent in her asking. No anal and protection was a must! Solid pass!

  6. #6712
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Nah, she's real. I've had some meaningful discussions with her.
    Thats what I'm saying. It's discussions. Have you met her yet?

  7. #6711

    Any intel on this girl

    Hello,

    Anyone see this girl. I have been talking to her and she wanted $750.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0258.jpg‎   IMG_0816.jpg‎   IMG_0814.jpg‎  

  8. #6710

    Many bots in SB

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    In some fairness, there is an option to disable to show when you visit a profile, along with other levels of activity.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...om_total_scam/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...ter_trash_and/

  9. #6709

    Any intel

    Hi anyone have the scoop on this 1.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-7aed8b474f91

  10. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebags  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been back and there no other options up here it's pretty sad.
    Yeah I'm a NH based fella too, but I end up traveling to Boston, Worcester, RI and Portland. If you find something consistently avail for NH I'd be curious too but no thanks to that one. Was excited for local too but too far gone for my taste.

  11. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie man, felt gross after just the daughter. I don't even want to dare think about the mom.
    I haven't been back and there no other options up here it's pretty sad.

  12. #6706
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebags  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone plowed her mom? Just wondering even if there both less than attractive that mom daughter thing is hot as hell.
    Not going to lie man, felt gross after just the daughter. I don't even want to dare think about the mom.

  13. #6705

    Intellectual

    Nah, she's real. I've had some meaningful discussions with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    I'm just assuming it's another scam and don't put any effort into it tho I keep texting. Every second I can waste of their time is less time for them to try to exploit our slower brothers here.

  14. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Something is going on. Is always up late at night. Seems to have lost a lot of weight if you compare with her older pic (with a tree in the background). Has anyone actually met her?
    I'm just assuming it's another scam and don't put any effort into it tho I keep texting. Every second I can waste of their time is less time for them to try to exploit our slower brothers here.

  15. #6703

    Intellectual

    Something is going on. Is always up late at night. Seems to have lost a lot of weight if you compare with her older pic (with a tree in the background). Has anyone actually met her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-2079b1a531dd

    Apparently a lesbian. Full blown GPS. Says someone bought her her car so she's worth thousands. Since a lesbian won't do intimacy due to "microtraumas". I can't tell if she's serious or mentally ill. If one of you were the one to buy her the car, I'd like to offer you an opportunity to invest that you can't resist! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape