rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 731 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6682

    Jade

    That's jade from Exeter NH. Mom pimp's her out. Both are hard core junkies. Pussy stinks. Let's dudes raw dog her. $250? LMAO.

  2. #6681

    100% agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Chances are not slim but none. As they should be. The OP ponied up the steep entry fee and put in countless hours to find his unicorn, good for him.
    Also, if I told my SB I wanted to pimp her out to random guys on the internet I would never hear from her again.

  3. #6680

    Alternate payment

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Use vanilla gift card.
    Thank you for the info.

  4. #6679

    FunMandy

    Glad you had success! She's left my message unread for over a week, I'm guessing she's filtering by age (I'm in my mid-50's and my profile states that) so for those that want to enjoy her company, be aware if you're an old f**k like me, you might get ignored.

  5. #6678

    Need patience

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    As many on here have stated, including myself, working SA takes time and patience to be successful. Unlike the escort sites, you typically are looking for a different type of lady therefore the extra time investment necessary. Congratulations for sticking with it and the score you found. I typically will keep a good SA find as long as it works for both parties as the investment in time can be exhausting depending on one's expectations.
    Have never tried SB, does not take paid card, but on SA off and on for many years and it has work well for me. I'm not really interested on a quick bang, only on rare occasions, but rather find find one or two at a time where I can see weekly. The one I'm seeing now is off SA since Christmas, a hot separated MILF from NH / MA border in her mid 30's, everything is still going great, the best I have had so far, so I keep her to myself until then. Yes, investment in money and mostly time are required to be successful. Once you find the one, ride it until as far as you can, it's a lesson I learned in my 4 to 5 years on SA.

  6. #6677

    Link to FunMandy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-72e3e539b6a2

    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    My regular SB was not available so I reached out to her a last week, and communication from her was pretty quick. In all fairness, I met her once pre-pandemic, so she was a little familiar with me (I did reviewher back then). We went right to texting and she was quick to meet. We discussed price and made an incall appointment that evening. She showed on time (female roommate dropped her off, some have said it is her mother). She is nice enough, doesn't act like a pro, but I believe she is a semi-pro. She is super skinny, like see ribs skinny with a couple of marks here and there, but was not acting weird.

    Moved to bedroom, lfk on the bed, ask to straddle me, mor lfk, started removing clothes. She started with BBBJ, eventually moved to Mish and BBFS. She was complaining about my size and asked for lube. Lubed up and tried again. More complaints, we did not have this issue3 years ago. Anyway, finished with BBBJCIM. All for 250 and about hour of time.

  7. #6676

    FunMandy

    My regular SB was not available so I reached out to her a last week, and communication from her was pretty quick. In all fairness, I met her once pre-pandemic, so she was a little familiar with me (I did reviewher back then). We went right to texting and she was quick to meet. We discussed price and made an incall appointment that evening. She showed on time (female roommate dropped her off, some have said it is her mother). She is nice enough, doesn't act like a pro, but I believe she is a semi-pro. She is super skinny, like see ribs skinny with a couple of marks here and there, but was not acting weird.

    Moved to bedroom, lfk on the bed, ask to straddle me, mor lfk, started removing clothes. She started with BBBJ, eventually moved to Mish and BBFS. She was complaining about my size and asked for lube. Lubed up and tried again. More complaints, we did not have this issue3 years ago. Anyway, finished with BBBJCIM. All for 250 and about hour of time.

  8. #6675
    Thanks for the link to the review of the site. I agree, Sec Benef and Seek Arrang are designed to suck your wallet dry. Maybe after all the $ you get success, maybe not, but you're still out cash. Meeting a sugar baby shouldn't be rocket science, but oddly it's surprisingly hard.

  9. #6674

    Another Ashley Madison type scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6c707a6e02f6f4

    Met up with her today. Told her I was typically offering $200 she countered with 400 we agreed on 300 plus a hotel for the first time. She was very good at communicating and I had to cancel for the first date but rescheduled for the next day. She need money for her car payment so she was anxious to meet without any BS.

    She sent me a pic and it was very hot but she has gained a little weight. She isn't heavy at all but I prefer slim slim. Her pics on the ad are very accurate. She was ok with BB but no CIP because she isn't on BC. Overall she is into it and brought her vibrator because she wants to get off so the pressure was off me. Very clean and fresh smell. She did mention that Incall may be available after she gets comfortable, depending on when as she has roommates. She seemed ok with me right away so as long as you aren't a freak she should be able to offer it. Overall a good time but she was not looking to hang out after, which works for me. Not a lot of small talk and we got right to it. Does not have a pro vibe at all but she mentioned she did this once before but it ended quickly due to scheduling issues??

    I would see her again but would try to do 250. I think she needs cash and as long as it is a regular thing and no hassle she would probably be OK with it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...om_total_scam/

  10. #6673
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    This guy is coming here with seeking advice as if hes a pro with posts on his name. Come on. There are tons of woman on seeking. 30 to 50 new profiles a day of a woman joining. I've met tons of gems, tons of not so gems, crackheads, escorts etc. This dude coming here acting like he done something that I haven't done several times before is laughable. I mean we don't even know what she looks like. Remember woman who someone finds hot and attractive others may find ugly, I mean he might like fat chicks and she's a bbw. Who knows. My point is one persons opinion of what he thinks a gem is to another person is not. Do you know how many messages I get from guys offering me a UTR and its some cum dump on craigslist who replies every ad for years but to that person he got duped into believing they " never ever do this " so lets not get to excited over a single mom with 2 kids taking 200 bucks. Probably nothing special to us but to him he hit the lotter.
    That sound amazing! Can you tell me what is your experience on seeking?

  11. #6672

    USE vanilla gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by PinayLuver  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if it is possible to buy a premium account with a store bought card. I want to get on the site but would prefer to not use one of my CC.

    Any advice would be appreciated.
    Use vanilla gift card.

  12. #6671
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I know but even for regular escort from stg they are hiding them also. They keeping all the girls go themselves.
    This guy is coming here with seeking advice as if hes a pro with posts on his name. Come on. There are tons of woman on seeking. 30 to 50 new profiles a day of a woman joining. I've met tons of gems, tons of not so gems, crackheads, escorts etc. This dude coming here acting like he done something that I haven't done several times before is laughable. I mean we don't even know what she looks like. Remember woman who someone finds hot and attractive others may find ugly, I mean he might like fat chicks and she's a bbw. Who knows. My point is one persons opinion of what he thinks a gem is to another person is not. Do you know how many messages I get from guys offering me a UTR and its some cum dump on craigslist who replies every ad for years but to that person he got duped into believing they " never ever do this " so lets not get to excited over a single mom with 2 kids taking 200 bucks. Probably nothing special to us but to him he hit the lotter.

  13. #6670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Chances are not slim but none. As they should be. The OP ponied up the steep entry fee and put in countless hours to find his unicorn, good for him.
    I know but even for regular escort from stg they are hiding them also. They keeping all the girls go themselves.

  14. #6669

    100% accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I would ask if you can share but I know the chance of guys sharing girls on this site is slim to none.
    Chances are not slim but none. As they should be. The OP ponied up the steep entry fee and put in countless hours to find his unicorn, good for him.

  15. #6668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    So I am writing this to give hope to those of you whom have had no luck on Seeking. I was one of those people. But after a little getting use to the site, I finally found a girl in my area.

    This was a homerun. 31 years old, athletic, great natural C cups and an ass for days. I had her dress up in yoga pants for first visit and she did not disappoint. Great looking pink leggings with thong underneath. She didn't ask for cover and I was a little skeptical, but I got the vibe that she only does this very discreet and rare. Of course I could be wrong.

    I have been seeing her for past few months, $$ she is ok with video and toys etc. She is legit 8. She is single mom of 2, looking for extra cash. I hope it never ends. A true Unicorn.

    Again, don't give up. Dreams come true!
    I would ask if you can share but I know the chance of guys sharing girls on this site is slim to none.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape