Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 731 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6696
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    At this point both sites have plenty of fake profiles. Most of the unsolicited contacts I get on SA are women from someplace far away expressing how they loved my profile (which they haven't visited). SB seems to have plenty of bots to steer around but more local content. They definitely have become more comparable in terms of success rate. The trick with SB is not to message anyone, or open secret pictures, unless you are fairly confident that the profile is real. Otherwise, it can be a money drain. Most of the time you can discern the real from fake by reading the profile and looking for elements that no fake profile writer would have thought of.
    In some fairness, there is an option to disable to show when you visit a profile, along with other levels of activity.

  2. #6695

    Sb

    I have had success on SB but there is a very low legitimate response rate and the site engages in shady practices.

    I created a fake female profile to see the competition LOL and the site would randomly send messages. Once I realized this I deleted the acct.

    I am also almost certain the site creates fake profiles from stolen social media.

    In addition to being fraudulent and shady, the system limits you on how many messages you can send and there are all kinds of gimmicks to waste your money.

    SA allows you to send as many messages as possible in a 30 day period. I usually send out 200 in that time period and have about 20 phone numbers. On SB, I am lucky to get five for the same amount of money.

  3. #6694

    Sb / sa

    At this point both sites have plenty of fake profiles. Most of the unsolicited contacts I get on SA are women from someplace far away expressing how they loved my profile (which they haven't visited). SB seems to have plenty of bots to steer around but more local content. They definitely have become more comparable in terms of success rate. The trick with SB is not to message anyone, or open secret pictures, unless you are fairly confident that the profile is real. Otherwise, it can be a money drain. Most of the time you can discern the real from fake by reading the profile and looking for elements that no fake profile writer would have thought of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano7  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure it's a total scam, and it is of course a sponsor of this site as it comes up when one logs in. Many ads are fake, and I think some bots message, but I met a couple of "pros" and think a few others have at least been real. Overall, tough to navigate and a money drain, even if you only use credits to message, which is their only value. This latest round of $89 I have met no one and will not buy more credits. They also don't cancel you when asked.

  4. #6693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    You get tons of messages and it cist about $3. 00 to read each one and then the message from the woman I "Hi" that's it or Hello.

    I stopped clicking on the messages and don't buy any points to pay for messages RIPPOFF!!
    I'm not sure it's a total scam, and it is of course a sponsor of this site as it comes up when one logs in. Many ads are fake, and I think some bots message, but I met a couple of "pros" and think a few others have at least been real. Overall, tough to navigate and a money drain, even if you only use credits to message, which is their only value. This latest round of $89 I have met no one and will not buy more credits. They also don't cancel you when asked.

  5. #6692

    SB is a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    There's another guy in that forum who says he worked at SB and it's entirely a scam. I know for a fact SB is not just a site but is actually the same service for multiple sites, they just have different URLs. So if you go to sb.com and anothersite.com it's all the same profiles. The user in the forum confirmed they make fake profiles. My guess is 50% are fake, the other 50 come from all these various sites and no one checks them after making a profile. Bots can be expensive to run, but just cranking out fake pics and profile content is not.
    Couple years ago, I posted the same profile on SB that I had on SA at the time, same wording no difference. I had zero success on SB while SA was, and for me continues to be, very successful. As has been said here repeatedly, you have to be willing to put in the time and effort.

    From the Terms of service on SB: "From time to time, we may create test accounts to test certain features of the site." I take that to mean SB creates fake profiles. They admit it in their Terms. Forget all the innuendo and argumentative opinion, this is a matter of fact.

  6. #6691

    Secret Benefits cost you 3. 00 to answer fake messages

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Chu, thanks for the info. Still looking for a reasonable alternative. The websites are just money grabs.
    You get tons of messages and it cist about $3. 00 to read each one and then the message from the woman I "Hi" that's it or Hello.

    I stopped clicking on the messages and don't buy any points to pay for messages RIPPOFF!!

  7. #6690
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    There's another guy in that forum who says he worked at SB and it's entirely a scam. I know for a fact SB is not just a site but is actually the same service for multiple sites, they just have different URLs. So if you go to sb.com and anothersite.com it's all the same profiles. The user in the forum confirmed they make fake profiles. My guess is 50% are fake, the other 50 come from all these various sites and no one checks them after making a profile. Bots can be expensive to run, but just cranking out fake pics and profile content is not.
    Chu, thanks for the info. Still looking for a reasonable alternative. The websites are just money grabs.

  8. #6689
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link to the review of the site. I agree, Sec Benef and Seek Arrang are designed to suck your wallet dry. Maybe after all the $ you get success, maybe not, but you're still out cash. Meeting a sugar baby shouldn't be rocket science, but oddly it's surprisingly hard.
    There's another guy in that forum who says he worked at SB and it's entirely a scam. I know for a fact SB is not just a site but is actually the same service for multiple sites, they just have different URLs. So if you go to sb.com and anothersite.com it's all the same profiles. The user in the forum confirmed they make fake profiles. My guess is 50% are fake, the other 50 come from all these various sites and no one checks them after making a profile. Bots can be expensive to run, but just cranking out fake pics and profile content is not.

  9. #6688
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I have been able to pull a few girls from SB but have had better success with SA. I agree there are plenty of scammers or content sellers but one just needs to recognize the red flags for these and bail out as soon as they show. Also prepaying is just a absolute no go. Many continue to attempt faith but eventually they all learn. I gave up on the STG escorts types a long time ago in search of a different type of encounter and girl. Yeah it does cost more and requires more effort but I have not been disappointed with who I end up actually meeting up with. The majority of the girls are always multiple repeats or long term arrangements. This particular girl was great and typically I would not have shared the results until I had moved on but I am looking for a different body type. I'm not a begger so I can be choosy. LOL.
    I've actually had better success on SB than SA, but that's a byproduct of location as much as anything. Some areas are better for one than the other. The other thing that can help on SB is that if you position yourself as a genuine SD, you'll be beating them off with sticks. LOL.

  10. #6687

    Ummm no

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJones  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had success! She's left my message unread for over a week, I'm guessing she's filtering by age (I'm in my mid-50's and my profile states that) so for those that want to enjoy her company, be aware if you're an old f**k like me, you might get ignored.
    Her mom created the profile. Her mom has control of the phone Mandy loves candy does not even touch her phone at all. And trust me her mother doesn't care who she fucks. Her mother just wants money to get drugs. So she probably got a lot of messages. But she's fucks 70 year old dudes. I know an 80 year old guy that used to f* her all the time.

  11. #6686
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #6685

    Queenofgreen

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-72158291461f

    I met with this one a few times in Manchester during the Winter, a young gymnast type body to die for, clean, fun and like sex, dfk, BBBJ. Unfortunately did not allow bare nor anal, so I did not make it a long term arrangement for 400 each meet. If you can have her bare she's definitely fun. And worth it.

  13. #6684

    Gradeamilf

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-3133b4607a3e

    Anybody have 411 on this beauty please private inbox me.

  14. #6683
    I have been able to pull a few girls from SB but have had better success with SA. I agree there are plenty of scammers or content sellers but one just needs to recognize the red flags for these and bail out as soon as they show. Also prepaying is just a absolute no go. Many continue to attempt faith but eventually they all learn. I gave up on the STG escorts types a long time ago in search of a different type of encounter and girl. Yeah it does cost more and requires more effort but I have not been disappointed with who I end up actually meeting up with. The majority of the girls are always multiple repeats or long term arrangements. This particular girl was great and typically I would not have shared the results until I had moved on but I am looking for a different body type. I'm not a begger so I can be choosy. LOL.

  15. #6682

    Jade

    That's jade from Exeter NH. Mom pimp's her out. Both are hard core junkies. Pussy stinks. Let's dudes raw dog her. $250? LMAO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape