Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,121 to 15,135 of 41297
-
05-03-22 13:10 #26177Senior Member

Posts: 266Avoid Lucky Charm
I have never seen her, but there are multiple reviews of that girl in the picture cash and dashing. I've never heard of someone having a successful date with her.
Originally Posted by Vintos85
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 13:08 #26176Senior Member

Posts: 618Lauren
She may very well be pregnant. I did not ask. LOL.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 13:00 #26175Senior Member

Posts: 266Lauren
I haven't seen Lauren in a couple of months as she seems to have all but disappeared. But I have never seen her with a gut, she is 5' tall or less. But those pics are her, just filtered. The first pic where she is laying on her belly is the most accurate for her face. I would be shocked if she has a gut unless she is pregnant, she has always been very petite.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 12:27 #26174Senior Member

Posts: 67Bunni
I saw bunni about a year ago. I would not say her pictures are deceiving. Just took with very flattering angles and light. The one with the thick painted on eyebrows is closer to what you get. That being said, she was nice, coherent and did a great job and sucking dick. Decent facefuck with facial.
Originally Posted by Vintos85
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 11:39 #26173Senior Member

Posts: 111Tryst 'Lauren'
There are two Laurens on Tryst:
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
'Lauren'.
'Lauren Sawyer'.
Both tickle my fancy, and I like girls who ride good than i do those that only good on the mic. So i am curious to which you were referring? Thanks!
Stay safe.
-
05-03-22 11:24 #26172Senior Member

Posts: 130I was thinking about hooking up with her. She's at the econolounge on cagel rd. Is she legit?
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 10:40 #26171Senior Member

Posts: 82Here's the link: https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2795409.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 23:58 #26170Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Cleo
I liked her too. I saw her one time. She had a DB hiding in the bathroom, which I caught him by surprised. He did eventually leave and we did session afterwards. She was a bit; no, a lot, all over the place due to being high, but she certainly had lots of potential. The thing I somewhat admired about her was that it seemed she was trying to make positive life changes. Poor girl.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 23:53 #26169Senior Member

Posts: 1170About links
Your reviews are interesting and we appreciate them, but can you please provide better links or maybe give a name and last 4 digits of her number along with the Adult Search, the latter, you do. Your links are not user friendly. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 23:38 #26168Senior Member

Posts: 1410She ran with Alyssa for awhile. Alyssa would say that she would rip guys off and I have seen several negatives on her. She was reviewed recently. That person said he had to remind her that her ad said she likes to be face fucked. And I think I remember people saying her body was pretty jacked up.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 20:53 #26167Senior Member

Posts: 224Nice, pretty Columbian. Just what I needed
Kinda like old times. No games, happy to see you, great 69. Reasonable. Negotiated half hour for 130 roses. Made sure I was satisfied with a happy ending, unlike a few in the past two months. CBJ, but a good one. Here in town I think through Thursday. Looking at the ads, most all the rest of the Latino's that are pretty moved on. Pretty face.
adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /2795409.
Columbian Adult Search.
-
05-02-22 18:23 #26166Senior Member

Posts: 1246I'm still horrified about this and how she may have died. She has other children too. I always liked Cleo and had some really good times with her. I used to just like looking at her. Such a beautiful, sweet girl.
Originally Posted by Jp127
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 18:08 #26165Regular Member

Posts: 17Wouldn't chance it. She scammed me on video purchase. Ff orangepark
I wouldn't, she scammed me recently on a video purchase. FF out of orangepark.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 18:03 #26164Senior Member

Posts: 618Info please?
Does anyone know a name to search, or have information available for the one in this post?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/977665314471
-
05-02-22 17:50 #26163Senior Member

Posts: 618Lauren
The Lauren at the top of your post had terribly deceiving photos! She is roughly 5' tall, has quite a gut, and face looks NOTHING like the photos! I walked away.
Originally Posted by Vintos85
[View Original Post]
Kelly Diggs has been reviewed many times here.
I too would like info on Stephanie Snow and Lilly.










Reply With Quote






