Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26183

    Rachel

    I haven't posted much lately. I've found my niches here and there and have successfully found entertainment in other areas thanks to this board. I owe a post to this one. Has absolutely become my go-to due to consistency and quality. I have high expectations and I think this one actually met an unmeetable one.

    I like my special oral attention.

    Kindness and respect are the keys to the kingdom.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106

  2. #26182

    Ginger

    90 x-xxx-x949.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/625823060309

    Ginger.

    Market Report (YMMV):

    -Looks: 4 (SWAN).

    -Attitude: 7 (Very patient with giving me directions to her incall And polite / friendly on the phone and text).

    -Body: 5 (SWAN. Not the pictures. Well, same general shape. As another reviewer said: PAWG).

    -Hygiene: X (smoking upon arrival, not a deal breaker am smoker as well, but did not partake or get close enough to determine).

    -Menu: X (did not discuss).

    -Comms: 7 (Responsive within 20 minutes of initial text and answered phone calls, again very friendly).

    -Photo: 3 (Misrepresented IMHO. Heavy filtering. Face especially. Pics on ad are much older by my estimation. She currently has the purple colored shirt hair, not the dreads in the photos, the hair made no difference to me.).

    -Location: 6 (private residence, easy access, heavily trafficked road easy to blend in, no handler presence, additional person present on premise "mom" she said).

    -Performance: X (did not partake).

    Overall Grade: X (did not partake).

    Overall hourly value: Jax average range nowadays (QV 100 quoted).

    Prior reviews: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...487&viewfull=1#post5896487.

    Final Thoughts: As noted, I did not partake. Ginger was responsive and friendly and the girl in the ad. She was patient with me as well. I spoke with her a few moments and then decided to leave as junior wasn't on board.

    Again I stress, your mileage may vary as the prior review indicated.

    Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjkynzczowrkywnmyweznzi3ytjimduwmdkymzk0nzc0yzc5mwy5.jpg.jpeg‎   otewotvhzta2mmvlmzrmmjfiyja0y2e3y2m4ngq3ztrinzgwzq.jpg.jpg‎   njiynzhizju0yzfmoweynmizndgymwq3zjgxnzczmgu5ytmxoq.jpg.jpg‎  

  3. #26181

    Lauren, of the tryst variety

    So recently had a dream, and ohhhh boy, it as a doozy. So I get to this hotel, I'm the only car in the parking lot with some sketch hanging about. Wait a bit and finally get called up to the room. I am about to lear but my floppy-to-hard brain thing got the best of my thinking brain. I slink up to the second floor room, the door is open, I am instructed via text to enter. I'm a bit nervous, excited, horny, and full of suspense. As soon as I enter I am greeted with an enthusiastic "Hi" form the bathroom. She's pooping. Like not a small-time "going to scatter a few deer pellets here and there", I'm talking big-city pooping. IT was basically a freighter ship being propelled out of a lady sphincter at high high force. And the smell. Boy. My brother once hit deer on 295 a few years ago and the remains of the deer got stuck in the grill of the car and the heat of the summer made one of the most fowl smelling experiences I have had on this side of the Mississippi. This poop was worse. However, I was still horny so I stayed. Lauren is not the lady in her pictures anymore. What I found was an impish young female-human, with a gut and a face that looked like a cross between the smurfs and some 1840's woodcut depiction of baba yaga the witch. She's bubbly on top of that. I hate bubbly. But the BBJ was OK. She hopped on and I blew in the bag.

    2 seconds after finishing, she's back to pooping.

  4. #26180

    Shaina

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintos85  [View Original Post]
    I'm still looking for a decent petite option in Jax. I have at least found favorable reviews for Laney Banks, Ariel, and Candii. I have found a few others on Tryst (seemingly reliable resource) but have not seen any matching reviews here:

    Lauren.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89

    KayKay.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaykay-404

    https://onlyfans.com/pdxbby503

    SeductiveSophie93.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophielove93

    Bunni Rabbit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunny-rabbit.
    Shaina changes menu when you fork over coins. Tooo many don'ts and rush.

    Shaina Rentz - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shaina-r...onville-977353..

  5. #26179

    RIP Cleo

    She was a sweet kid. I had some good times with her. She was really comfortable to be around.

  6. #26178

    I had one

    I had a very pleasant date with her, but it was a long time ago, before all the terrible reports. She was maybe 19 at the time and must have been new-ish; she was underpricing herself. I would not revisit her again. I can't imagine she can redeem herself after the stories that have been shared here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, but there are multiple reviews of that girl in the picture cash and dashing. I've never heard of someone having a successful date with her.

  7. #26177

    Avoid Lucky Charm

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintos85  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm interested in booking "Luckyy Charm". I haven't found her on Tryst or TER, and I tried searching here and reddit to see if anyone has ever booked her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-4833/45893671

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/760014907590

    Just curious to know if it's legit and if I should move forward. Thanks!
    I have never seen her, but there are multiple reviews of that girl in the picture cash and dashing. I've never heard of someone having a successful date with her.

  8. #26176

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Lauren in a couple of months as she seems to have all but disappeared. But I have never seen her with a gut, she is 5' tall or less. But those pics are her, just filtered. The first pic where she is laying on her belly is the most accurate for her face. I would be shocked if she has a gut unless she is pregnant, she has always been very petite.
    She may very well be pregnant. I did not ask. LOL.

  9. #26175

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    The Lauren at the top of your post had terribly deceiving photos! She is roughly 5' tall, has quite a gut, and face looks NOTHING like the photos! I walked away.

    Kelly Diggs has been reviewed many times here.

    I too would like info on Stephanie Snow and Lilly.
    I haven't seen Lauren in a couple of months as she seems to have all but disappeared. But I have never seen her with a gut, she is 5' tall or less. But those pics are her, just filtered. The first pic where she is laying on her belly is the most accurate for her face. I would be shocked if she has a gut unless she is pregnant, she has always been very petite.

  10. #26174

    Bunni

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintos85  [View Original Post]
    I'm still looking for a decent petite option in Jax. I have at least found favorable reviews for Laney Banks, Ariel, and Candii. I have found a few others on Tryst (seemingly reliable resource) but have not seen any matching reviews here:

    Lauren.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89

    KayKay.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaykay-404

    https://onlyfans.com/pdxbby503

    SeductiveSophie93.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophielove93

    Bunni Rabbit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunny-rabbit

    https://onlyfans.com/bunnyrabbit904

    Them seems to be hit or miss, I have not seen much evidence of the following outside of them:

    Shaina Rentz - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shaina-r...onville-977353.

    Kellydiggs - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellydig...onville-606672.

    Lovely_Ash - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lovely_a...onville-423040.

    Stephanie Snow - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...onville-985760.

    Lilly - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...onville-989726.
    I saw bunni about a year ago. I would not say her pictures are deceiving. Just took with very flattering angles and light. The one with the thick painted on eyebrows is closer to what you get. That being said, she was nice, coherent and did a great job and sucking dick. Decent facefuck with facial.

  11. #26173

    Tryst 'Lauren'

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    Shitty hotel, ok BBBJ, but super snug and rides like a champ.
    There are two Laurens on Tryst:

    'Lauren'.

    'Lauren Sawyer'.

    Both tickle my fancy, and I like girls who ride good than i do those that only good on the mic. So i am curious to which you were referring? Thanks!

    Stay safe.

  12. #26172
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about hooking up with her. She's at the econolounge on cagel rd. Is she legit?

  13. #26171
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Your reviews are interesting and we appreciate them, but can you please provide better links or maybe give a name and last 4 digits of her number along with the Adult Search, the latter, you do. Your links are not user friendly. Thanks.
    Here's the link: https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2795409.

  14. #26170

    About Cleo

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I'm still horrified about this and how she may have died. She has other children too. I always liked Cleo and had some really good times with her. I used to just like looking at her. Such a beautiful, sweet girl.
    I liked her too. I saw her one time. She had a DB hiding in the bathroom, which I caught him by surprised. He did eventually leave and we did session afterwards. She was a bit; no, a lot, all over the place due to being high, but she certainly had lots of potential. The thing I somewhat admired about her was that it seemed she was trying to make positive life changes. Poor girl.

  15. #26169

    About links

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Kinda like old times. No games, happy to see you, great 69. Reasonable. Negotiated half hour for 130 roses. Made sure I was satisfied with a happy ending, unlike a few in the past two months. CBJ, but a good one. Here in town I think through Thursday. Looking at the ads, most all the rest of the Latino's that are pretty moved on. Pretty face.

    adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /2795409.

    Columbian Adult Search.
    Your reviews are interesting and we appreciate them, but can you please provide better links or maybe give a name and last 4 digits of her number along with the Adult Search, the latter, you do. Your links are not user friendly. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape