Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 41291
-
05-01-22 10:48 #26141Senior Member

Posts: 260Jenn or Jenna
I know Jenna (blonde great fake tits) was going back and forth to Cali but have not heard that she died.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 10:09 #26140Senior Member

Posts: 470Butterfly Jenn on Westside off 103rd
I'm pretty sure she is in a house over near 295/103rd, unless she just went out West and got hit. She was there Tuesday.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
Fun fact, rumor has it her hothead bf is her Stylist!
HM,
Tall.
-
05-01-22 09:12 #26139Senior Member

Posts: 435Cleo
Riverside Gina is in Cali and doing well. I spoke to her this am. Cleo has passed along with her baby on 4/28/22.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 02:39 #26138Regular Member

Posts: 10Still Hunting
I'm still looking for a decent petite option in Jax. I have at least found favorable reviews for Laney Banks, Ariel, and Candii. I have found a few others on Tryst (seemingly reliable resource) but have not seen any matching reviews here:
Lauren.
https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89
KayKay.
https://tryst.link/escort/kaykay-404
https://onlyfans.com/pdxbby503
SeductiveSophie93.
https://tryst.link/escort/sophielove93
Bunni Rabbit.
https://tryst.link/escort/bunny-rabbit
https://onlyfans.com/bunnyrabbit904
Them seems to be hit or miss, I have not seen much evidence of the following outside of them:
Shaina Rentz - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shaina-r...onville-977353.
Kellydiggs - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellydig...onville-606672.
Lovely_Ash - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lovely_a...onville-423040.
Stephanie Snow - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...onville-985760.
Lilly - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...onville-989726.
-
04-30-22 23:27 #26137Senior Member

Posts: 130If it's butterfly Jen, then that explains why she hasn't been responding to my texts lately. She ghosted me a month back when we agreed for a hh. Don't know what the hell happened. I met with her on the Westside for the first visit.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
She seemed pretty cool. She's got a big ass, mid 30's. Haven't seen her since. It would be sad if that's the one that passed away.
-
04-30-22 20:53 #26136Senior Member

Posts: 708Quoted 180 for HH came down to 140. The job was done with friendliness and enthusiasm. But not for me. I felt I overpaid.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 20:50 #26135Senior Member

Posts: 708I negotiated down a bit. Nice girl, great actress. Her body has developed more from a year ago. But that's my last visit.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 14:53 #26134Senior Member

Posts: 457Riverside gina? Butterfly jenn, or someone else?
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 13:56 #26133Senior Member

Posts: 419Ronnie Pregnant?
Her photos have been looking a lot "thicker. " Is she really pregnant? That kid is in for wild ride if so. I'd imagine Ronnie's mother was not too different from Ronnie herself. She always struck me as someone who was never given a fair shot at life.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 13:12 #26132Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this druggie
Avoid this 24/7 heroin druggie! This girl stays high-- like 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Very nasty attitude and her expectation is that you send her money so she could pay for her room, but no intentions on seeing you. Hates dick and will waste your time! She also will see the highest bidder even though she has scheduled with you!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/290484559750
-
04-30-22 12:22 #26131Senior Member

Posts: 693Saw her a while back
Saw her once when she had an apartment off Atlantic. Service was fine. But those pics are heavily filtered, her body was kind of a wreck with some bruises and possible signs of other habits.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 12:20 #26130Regular Member

Posts: 10So basically I always check reddit for everything, r4 r subreddits and are / escortclientsonly in particular are relevant. I search Google by number too.
Originally Posted by DuvalLife
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
That's two votes for sketchy. That sounds like a no fly zone to me. That sucks but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by Grune
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 11:01 #26129Senior Member

Posts: 162Asian Invasion
Seems for weeks now there has been more than an uptick and almost a flood of them. Has anyone bit the bullet? We know never girl in photos, but I wonder with so many continually posting that some may be worth it but which one? Anyone tried any of the new postings? Should we form a team and take them all on LOL.
-
04-30-22 10:18 #26128Senior Member

Posts: 522Riverside Jen
Just heard that Jen passed away out in Cali from being hit by a car.
-
04-29-22 23:35 #26127Senior Member

Posts: 124Mumbles
The woman that was around in 2020 is 5' 10" or 5'11" With no Tits // Flat as an ironing board. This is not her!! States 5' 1" to 5' 3".
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
About value?? The woman from 2020 is not!! Yes , Always stoned / High









Reply With Quote





