Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,106 to 15,120 of 41288
-
05-03-22 18:05 #26183Senior Member

Posts: 127Rachel
I haven't posted much lately. I've found my niches here and there and have successfully found entertainment in other areas thanks to this board. I owe a post to this one. Has absolutely become my go-to due to consistency and quality. I have high expectations and I think this one actually met an unmeetable one.
I like my special oral attention.
Kindness and respect are the keys to the kingdom.
https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106
-
05-03-22 14:59 #26182Senior Member

Posts: 111Ginger
90 x-xxx-x949.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/625823060309
Ginger.
Market Report (YMMV):
-Looks: 4 (SWAN).
-Attitude: 7 (Very patient with giving me directions to her incall And polite / friendly on the phone and text).
-Body: 5 (SWAN. Not the pictures. Well, same general shape. As another reviewer said: PAWG).
-Hygiene: X (smoking upon arrival, not a deal breaker am smoker as well, but did not partake or get close enough to determine).
-Menu: X (did not discuss).
-Comms: 7 (Responsive within 20 minutes of initial text and answered phone calls, again very friendly).
-Photo: 3 (Misrepresented IMHO. Heavy filtering. Face especially. Pics on ad are much older by my estimation. She currently has the purple colored shirt hair, not the dreads in the photos, the hair made no difference to me.).
-Location: 6 (private residence, easy access, heavily trafficked road easy to blend in, no handler presence, additional person present on premise "mom" she said).
-Performance: X (did not partake).
Overall Grade: X (did not partake).
Overall hourly value: Jax average range nowadays (QV 100 quoted).
Prior reviews: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...487&viewfull=1#post5896487.
Final Thoughts: As noted, I did not partake. Ginger was responsive and friendly and the girl in the ad. She was patient with me as well. I spoke with her a few moments and then decided to leave as junior wasn't on board.
Again I stress, your mileage may vary as the prior review indicated.
Stay safe.
-
05-03-22 14:44 #26181Regular Member

Posts: 8Lauren, of the tryst variety
So recently had a dream, and ohhhh boy, it as a doozy. So I get to this hotel, I'm the only car in the parking lot with some sketch hanging about. Wait a bit and finally get called up to the room. I am about to lear but my floppy-to-hard brain thing got the best of my thinking brain. I slink up to the second floor room, the door is open, I am instructed via text to enter. I'm a bit nervous, excited, horny, and full of suspense. As soon as I enter I am greeted with an enthusiastic "Hi" form the bathroom. She's pooping. Like not a small-time "going to scatter a few deer pellets here and there", I'm talking big-city pooping. IT was basically a freighter ship being propelled out of a lady sphincter at high high force. And the smell. Boy. My brother once hit deer on 295 a few years ago and the remains of the deer got stuck in the grill of the car and the heat of the summer made one of the most fowl smelling experiences I have had on this side of the Mississippi. This poop was worse. However, I was still horny so I stayed. Lauren is not the lady in her pictures anymore. What I found was an impish young female-human, with a gut and a face that looked like a cross between the smurfs and some 1840's woodcut depiction of baba yaga the witch. She's bubbly on top of that. I hate bubbly. But the BBJ was OK. She hopped on and I blew in the bag.
2 seconds after finishing, she's back to pooping.
-
05-03-22 14:09 #26180Senior Member

Posts: 58Shaina
Shaina changes menu when you fork over coins. Tooo many don'ts and rush.
Originally Posted by Vintos85
[View Original Post]
Shaina Rentz - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shaina-r...onville-977353..
-
05-03-22 13:15 #26179Senior Member

Posts: 919RIP Cleo
She was a sweet kid. I had some good times with her. She was really comfortable to be around.
-
05-03-22 13:14 #26178Senior Member

Posts: 919I had one
I had a very pleasant date with her, but it was a long time ago, before all the terrible reports. She was maybe 19 at the time and must have been new-ish; she was underpricing herself. I would not revisit her again. I can't imagine she can redeem herself after the stories that have been shared here.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 13:10 #26177Senior Member

Posts: 266Avoid Lucky Charm
I have never seen her, but there are multiple reviews of that girl in the picture cash and dashing. I've never heard of someone having a successful date with her.
Originally Posted by Vintos85
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 13:08 #26176Senior Member

Posts: 618Lauren
She may very well be pregnant. I did not ask. LOL.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 13:00 #26175Senior Member

Posts: 266Lauren
I haven't seen Lauren in a couple of months as she seems to have all but disappeared. But I have never seen her with a gut, she is 5' tall or less. But those pics are her, just filtered. The first pic where she is laying on her belly is the most accurate for her face. I would be shocked if she has a gut unless she is pregnant, she has always been very petite.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 12:27 #26174Senior Member

Posts: 67Bunni
I saw bunni about a year ago. I would not say her pictures are deceiving. Just took with very flattering angles and light. The one with the thick painted on eyebrows is closer to what you get. That being said, she was nice, coherent and did a great job and sucking dick. Decent facefuck with facial.
Originally Posted by Vintos85
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 11:39 #26173Senior Member

Posts: 111Tryst 'Lauren'
There are two Laurens on Tryst:
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
'Lauren'.
'Lauren Sawyer'.
Both tickle my fancy, and I like girls who ride good than i do those that only good on the mic. So i am curious to which you were referring? Thanks!
Stay safe.
-
05-03-22 11:24 #26172Senior Member

Posts: 130I was thinking about hooking up with her. She's at the econolounge on cagel rd. Is she legit?
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 10:40 #26171Senior Member

Posts: 82Here's the link: https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2795409.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 23:58 #26170Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Cleo
I liked her too. I saw her one time. She had a DB hiding in the bathroom, which I caught him by surprised. He did eventually leave and we did session afterwards. She was a bit; no, a lot, all over the place due to being high, but she certainly had lots of potential. The thing I somewhat admired about her was that it seemed she was trying to make positive life changes. Poor girl.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 23:53 #26169Senior Member

Posts: 1170About links
Your reviews are interesting and we appreciate them, but can you please provide better links or maybe give a name and last 4 digits of her number along with the Adult Search, the latter, you do. Your links are not user friendly. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





