Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5241

    Thoughts?

    What's everyone think of the new SA format? I personally like it. Easier to scroll and don't have to click on profile to go through pics. Pretty cool.

  2. #5240
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Talking to the ones below.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-8511dda2abb9

    - Looks good, says the right things. We'll see when we hopefully get together.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-4c4c80e3b59d

    - Looks sexy, scheduled a M&G. She admitted to being expensive but seemed open about what happens during time behind closed doors.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-d5d033f0ddaf

    - Very quick to provide cell. She looks like someone I'd love to bone but hesitant because she moved me to text so quickly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-742fdc1bfa9b

    - Scheduled a M&G with this one. She looks good. I was honest about what I wanted and she seems on board.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-d0920adc086f

    - Met this one for a M&G. It was fine but nothing to write home about. Not sure if I'll see her again.
    Second one is legit just expensive. Third one seems real? Changes her number and profile often though. She asked me for 300 but no kissing or greek. I passed.

  4. #5238

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Meeting vs actually playing aren't the same. Don't confuse yourself from productivity with activity.
    I was referring to you. Any I've met I've been with.

    Unlike posting stories of girls that blew you off.

  5. #5237

    I think you're off base

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Just to make these reviews consistent. Never talked about money, did BBBJ, CIP, said no to greek but begged for it the second time, can really take a pounding, gratefully accepted my DNA deposits, $$.5.

    This is SATIRE (or maybe parody I get them mixed up).
    I think you're off base. I get a lot of these girls to respond and do all kinds of shit when everybody else is saying they won't do anything or they won't respond. I think it's about approach and situation.

  6. #5236

    Meet vs actually doing it

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    That's funny, because that is almost verbatim what you commented on one of my posts. The difference? I actually meet the girls.
    Meeting vs actually playing aren't the same. Don't confuse yourself from productivity with activity.

  7. #5235
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpopular  [View Original Post]
    just to make these reviews consistent. Never talked about money, did bbbj, cip, said no to greek but begged for it the second time, can really take a pounding, gratefully accepted my dna deposits, $$. 5.

    This is satire (or maybe parody i get them mixed up).
    Penny roll!

  8. #5234

    You're missing something

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Talking to the ones below.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-8511dda2abb9

    - Looks good, says the right things. We'll see when we hopefully get together.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-4c4c80e3b59d

    - Looks sexy, scheduled a M&G. She admitted to being expensive but seemed open about what happens during time behind closed doors.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-d5d033f0ddaf

    - Very quick to provide cell. She looks like someone I'd love to bone but hesitant because she moved me to text so quickly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-742fdc1bfa9b

    - Scheduled a M&G with this one. She looks good. I was honest about what I wanted and she seems on board.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-d0920adc086f

    - Met this one for a M&G. It was fine but nothing to write home about. Not sure if I'll see her again.
    Just to make these reviews consistent. Never talked about money, did BBBJ, CIP, said no to greek but begged for it the second time, can really take a pounding, gratefully accepted my DNA deposits, $$. 5.

    This is SATIRE (or maybe parody I get them mixed up).

  9. #5233

    A few more potentials

    Talking to the ones below.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-8511dda2abb9

    - Looks good, says the right things. We'll see when we hopefully get together.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-4c4c80e3b59d

    - Looks sexy, scheduled a M&G. She admitted to being expensive but seemed open about what happens during time behind closed doors.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-d5d033f0ddaf

    - Very quick to provide cell. She looks like someone I'd love to bone but hesitant because she moved me to text so quickly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-742fdc1bfa9b

    - Scheduled a M&G with this one. She looks good. I was honest about what I wanted and she seems on board.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-d0920adc086f

    - Met this one for a M&G. It was fine but nothing to write home about. Not sure if I'll see her again.

  10. #5232

    This one

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-d9d43028f27e

    Ultimately a no go for me. Looks like her pictures but smokes.

  11. #5231
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    How much bigger?
    Brother not big enough to matter. She was thick and could actually take dick and not complain. Overall she was 1 of 3 I saw in a 2 day span and tbh she is probably the only one worth writing on. Very pretty very good pussy and very good head. I would repeat.

  12. #5230

    How big?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-ee0871cc6b26

    Long time lurker on the sugar baby side of the house. Met this one a couple days ago very easy to get a hold of. Def bigger than the pics but amazing tits and a huge ass. Showed up with lingerie under her close good kisser great at giving head. BBBJ she forced herself to gag on jr over and over she rode first and she was gushing wet I did go down on her she was shaved and tasted amazing. BBFS pull and she swallowed round two doggy and she took it like a pro no complaints played with her ass hole I think she would have taken it but I didn't try pulled and shot all over her ass. Overall great experience and will def be repeating. Damage 250 stayed for 2 hours could have been longer but I had plans.
    How much bigger?

  13. #5229

    Nothing concrete

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    But yes, she used to be on all the sites. No she is not 27 and she used to use BP all the time. I actually became friends with her about 5 or 6 years ago. She has changed her circle of friends since her second kid. I'm not saying she's worth it now, but her and I did have some good time's previously. Typical YMMV.
    What was sent to me isn't concrete proof but it was with a warning and enough to make me hesitate. If you have personally met her and can vouch I'd 100% take your word over mine. I don't want to paint her one way if she's not, just letting people know what I heard.

  14. #5228

    Lips

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-ee0871cc6b26

    Long time lurker on the sugar baby side of the house. Met this one a couple days ago very easy to get a hold of. Def bigger than the pics but amazing tits and a huge ass. Showed up with lingerie under her close good kisser great at giving head. BBBJ she forced herself to gag on jr over and over she rode first and she was gushing wet I did go down on her she was shaved and tasted amazing. BBFS pull and she swallowed round two doggy and she took it like a pro no complaints played with her ass hole I think she would have taken it but I didn't try pulled and shot all over her ass. Overall great experience and will def be repeating. Damage 250 stayed for 2 hours could have been longer but I had plans.

  15. #5227

    Not sure about the robbing

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she use to be on EB and BP back on the days?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...bed6da0853faa3
    But yes, she used to be on all the sites. No she is not 27 and she used to use BP all the time. I actually became friends with her about 5 or 6 years ago. She has changed her circle of friends since her second kid. I'm not saying she's worth it now, but her and I did have some good time's previously. Typical YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape