Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 552 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3666

    Re: Nina Hartley

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Ah yes, I remember seeing Nina Hartley at the Everett Vu in a prior century during one of her feature dance tours (gotta love "Aunt Peg").
    Nina Hartley wasn't Aunt Peg, Juliet Anderson was.

  2. #3665

    That reminds me of.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Ah yes, I remember seeing Nina Hartley at the Everett Vu in a prior century during one of her feature dance tours (gotta love "Aunt Peg"). She gave a great stage performance, then picked up a mike and took questions from the crowd. Most of the questions were predictable ("what's your favorite position?) as were the answers ("doggy style! .. . to which the crowd hooted, hollered, and generally went wild). She's actually a really bright woman, very well spoken, and it was an fun show. I might still have that Polaroid taken with her tucked away someplace wifey will never find it

    Having mentioned that, lotta clubs in other states host porn stars as feature dancers, but it seems really uncommon in WA. Wonder why that is? I've seen few performances elsewhere, like LA, Vegas, Sacramento, and Wisconsin of all places. Usually lotta guys turn out to see them. Seems like it'd be good for the clubs. Wonder why don't we see it here? I'd go.
    The time way back in 2003 (when Aurora Snow showed up at a video store in Everett to meet fans. Very sweet and cute as can be.

  3. #3664
    Quote Originally Posted by BryLos  [View Original Post]
    What does YMMV mean?
    If you type that into Google first you'll save a lot of time.

  4. #3663

    Porn stars at clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Ah yes, I remember seeing Nina Hartley at the Everett Vu in a prior century during one of her feature dance tours (gotta love "Aunt Peg"). She gave a great stage performance, then picked up a mike and took questions from the crowd. Most of the questions were predictable ("what's your favorite position?) as were the answers ("doggy style! .. . to which the crowd hooted, hollered, and generally went wild). She's actually a really bright woman, very well spoken, and it was an fun show. I might still have that Polaroid taken with her tucked away someplace wifey will never find it

    Having mentioned that, lotta clubs in other states host porn stars as feature dancers, but it seems really uncommon in WA. Wonder why that is? I've seen few performances elsewhere, like LA, Vegas, Sacramento, and Wisconsin of all places. Usually lotta guys turn out to see them. Seems like it'd be good for the clubs. Wonder why don't we see it here? I'd go.
    Only places I really remember seeing porn stars was in downtown Seattle. But for the most part, Puget Sound clubs don't have the feature dancer / porn star atmosphere.

    Of course there are some Puget Sound dancers who became porn stars. Mindy Main comes to mind.

  5. #3662

    Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Ah yes, I remember seeing Nina Hartley at the Everett Vu in a prior century during one of her feature dance tours (gotta love "Aunt Peg"). She gave a great stage performance, then picked up a mike and took questions from the crowd. Most of the questions were predictable ("what's your favorite position?) as were the answers ("doggy style! .. . to which the crowd hooted, hollered, and generally went wild). She's actually a really bright woman, very well spoken, and it was an fun show. I might still have that Polaroid taken with her tucked away someplace wifey will never find it

    Having mentioned that, lotta clubs in other states host porn stars as feature dancers, but it seems really uncommon in WA. Wonder why that is? I've seen few performances elsewhere, like LA, Vegas, Sacramento, and Wisconsin of all places. Usually lotta guys turn out to see them. Seems like it'd be good for the clubs. Wonder why don't we see it here? I'd go.
    Damn, I would go to meet Nina Hartley.

  6. #3661

    Everett Vu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Going back in time for sure by mentioning New Players club. Might as well bring up Lip Stixxxx and the Everett Deja Vu. LMAO. There used to be a lot of "clubs" in the region. Heck I remember watching Foxes getting built.
    Ah yes, I remember seeing Nina Hartley at the Everett Vu in a prior century during one of her feature dance tours (gotta love "Aunt Peg"). She gave a great stage performance, then picked up a mike and took questions from the crowd. Most of the questions were predictable ("what's your favorite position?) as were the answers ("doggy style! .. . to which the crowd hooted, hollered, and generally went wild). She's actually a really bright woman, very well spoken, and it was an fun show. I might still have that Polaroid taken with her tucked away someplace wifey will never find it

    Having mentioned that, lotta clubs in other states host porn stars as feature dancers, but it seems really uncommon in WA. Wonder why that is? I've seen few performances elsewhere, like LA, Vegas, Sacramento, and Wisconsin of all places. Usually lotta guys turn out to see them. Seems like it'd be good for the clubs. Wonder why don't we see it here? I'd go.
    Last edited by EddyWhtwtr; 05-04-22 at 01:50. Reason: Fix typo

  7. #3660
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Going back in time for sure by mentioning New Players club. Might as well bring up Lip Stixxxx and the Everett Deja Vu. LMAO. There used to be a lot of "clubs" in the region. Heck I remember watching Foxes getting built.
    Before Foxes, I went bowling there when I was a kid. Someday I'd like to check out that teriyaki place that was New Players to see if it's legit or a front.

  8. #3659
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    No. Her name isn't Diamond, it's listed in Bold.
    That is Eden. Delightful!

  9. #3658

    Back in time

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Money definitely talks, and if you become a regular customer and offer enough $ then fewer would decline. But in my experience they do not all fuck their customers. Some do well enough without needing to, some actually have principled limits on what they're willing to do. I've been going to clubs a long time. Other boomers here may remember The Y Tavern (later Sugars) or New Players Club in Ponders (eh Quinn?) But yeah. If you can throw down a couple G's, you have more options.

    Treating the girls with respect while not accepting ROB behavior has opened the most doors for me. To be sure, they are there for the money but treating people well usually gets you treated better also.
    Going back in time for sure by mentioning New Players club. Might as well bring up Lip Stixxxx and the Everett Deja Vu. LMAO. There used to be a lot of "clubs" in the region. Heck I remember watching Foxes getting built.

  10. #3657

    Pandora's IG

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Heisenberg,

    The best info is on Pandora's Instagram feed. Photos of many of the girls (didn't see Diamondb tho) and frequent updates on who is working at that moment.

    Perhaps you already have this, but if you don't, install Instagram on your mobile, create an account, and follow "pandoras. Seattle". PM me if you have questions.

    Hope this helps.

    Eddy.
    At least for Pandora's girls opt in or out to having their image shown. Some have say no. Some don't allow their face to be shown. Some dancers have dancer IG accounts besides their personal ones.

    I've only seen Diamond's name when they take a shot of the DJ's roster / rotation. Thinking she's opted out.

    If someone wants to see her, pop in Saturday around noon. She's typically there.

  11. #3656
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    A link to one of her recent ads would be helpful.
    Heisenberg,

    The best info is on Pandora's Instagram feed. Photos of many of the girls (didn't see Diamondb tho) and frequent updates on who is working at that moment.

    Perhaps you already have this, but if you don't, install Instagram on your mobile, create an account, and follow "pandoras. Seattle". PM me if you have questions.

    Hope this helps.

    Eddy.

  12. #3655
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower777  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. It's all about the bread, little Beamer. It's like I tell the wgs at the club, "***** if you want this cheddar you need to throat my salami. " Keep a money clip with at least three stacks in it and the girl is going to go downtown or put her face down, ass up until you spray. Like I said before, these girls work to make the most money possible, so they're not saying no unless they got a visit from Flo. So to answer your question, they all fuck.
    Money definitely talks, and if you become a regular customer and offer enough $ then fewer would decline. But in my experience they do not all fuck their customers. Some do well enough without needing to, some actually have principled limits on what they're willing to do. I've been going to clubs a long time. Other boomers here may remember The Y Tavern (later Sugars) or New Players Club in Ponders (eh Quinn?) But yeah. If you can throw down a couple G's, you have more options.

    Treating the girls with respect while not accepting ROB behavior has opened the most doors for me. To be sure, they are there for the money but treating people well usually gets you treated better also.
    Last edited by EddyWhtwtr; 05-03-22 at 09:22. Reason: Typo

  13. #3654
    Quote Originally Posted by BryLos  [View Original Post]
    What does YMMV mean?
    "Your mileage may vary". Ie the menu and rates differ depending on the girl, what is desired, her situation and open-mindedness, and on how you present yourself and your interest.

  14. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the diamond that you are talkingabout?

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CcjbuTyp...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    No. Her name isn't Diamond, it's listed in Bold.

  15. #3652

    Diamond??

    Is this the diamond that you are talkingabout?

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CcjbuTyp...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse, Anya. Visa, Diamond, Naomi, Mandy. Faith, Sasha, Martina, Luna, Mercedes, Morgan, Jesse.

    Allie, Alexis.

    Everything is YMMV. You have to negotiate on your own. Services vary. They all know why they are there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape