Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8271
-
04-28-22 06:52 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 158Paisley
Very hot and persuasive, but I already had my eye on a favorite.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Tempting, but I'd like to hear a testimonial of someone railing her.
-
04-26-22 17:10 #3635Regular Member

Posts: 4Kittens Naima
Anyone have any info on Naima?
-
04-26-22 16:10 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 30Confirmed. She is there most weekdays from opening to late afternoon.
Originally Posted by SeaBurner
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 12:27 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 97Visa is at Sugars now.
https://linktr.ee/Honeeysenpaii
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 09:58 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 121Nadia or Visa
Has anyone seen Nadia or Visa?
They disappeared on me.
I am coming up and I want to hook up.
I saw Monse a few times but I want something younger.
-
04-25-22 22:16 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 444Paisley
She was going by Brooklyn earlier this year. Lot of dirty, flirty talk. HJ in the VIP section, overpriced CBJ in the private rooms.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 18:26 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 135Negative.
Requested a glove for my most recent handshake.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:38 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 41Does anyone have experience with Paisley (sp?) at Pandora? She was the best dancer when I last was there (daytime).
-
04-25-22 11:21 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 135Kenzie
Bummer, looks like a great package but a skillful grind needs to be a core competency, extras aside.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 08:01 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 148Has Anya moved to full BB like our old faithful Monse?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 23:59 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 541They should just stick with Anya & Monse for extras.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 17:00 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 30Same experience with Sidney and Medusa. Bullshit air dances. Pity, because they both have a lot to work with.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 16:59 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 30Kenzie is cute and sweet, but doesn't really "get it" in the grind department. My sense is that extras are way off the table.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 13:19 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 1019Don't see tyem. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 12:29 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 64Pandoras Saturday night
Went to pandoras Saturday night and this was an OK experience, there were about 15 ladies working, all shapes and sizes, I met lailony and she did not disappoint, daisha was there and it is always a sure thing, now she does VIP rooms she quoted 400/15 or 600/30 min. I also met medusa she did air dances, everything covered nor even a boob out, one and done. I also met Sidney big boob, nice ass but air dances again, now I understand why no one was buying dances from them.











Reply With Quote




