Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 938 1438 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18256

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe it. That many hot girls in one place can't be a real thing. Too good to be true for sure.
    Absolutely real. Message me.

  2. #18255

    If I recall

    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863

    This is the link that I first found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    This is the link I found after.

    Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?
    She's gone through varying degrees of weight loss depending on what point of her habit you caught her in. I never saw her but the reviews were mostly positive though if I recall. She seemed very high volume for a minute so I kind of steered away personally.

    That said when she first started posting I tried to see her but she would always give me a time then never text me back. After the third time I stopped trying and the reviews came flying in.

    No clue which ad is correct though

  3. #18254

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863

    This is the link that I first found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    This is the link I found after.

    Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?
    It's been awhile since anyone has reported anything about her, but there are reviews. Pretty sure you can find if you go back far enough. I've not seen her but only because she could never host. Timing was never good. I've read she's a pretty good time. Let us know if you decide to get a ride. Be safe, g.

  4. #18253

    New Luna

    Bust for me. Saw two ladies, one Jasmin, the other can't remember. Nice, avg massage, nothing extra.

  5. #18252
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    Check out the user blog.

    DI Discreet Info Reviews.

    There are plenty of reviews (over 2,000). It is legit but requires some verification that some are not willing to give.

  6. #18251

    That's Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863

    This is the link that I first found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    This is the link I found after.

    Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?
    That is Ashley or HayHay Marie in both ads. First ad has pictures from a year or so ago second ad has pictures from the past couple weeks. I've seen her many times no problems. Other people have had some problems. I never had problems with anybody because I control the environment.

  7. #18250

    Strange circumstances

    So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863

    This is the link that I first found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    This is the link I found after.

    Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?

  8. #18249

    Visiting in June

    Hey, going to be passing through early next month if you all could give a recommendation on a good provider. I can also reciprocate with an UTR in Louisville if anyone likes to visit the derby city LOL. Thanks in advance.

  9. #18248

    Face Tattoos

    Cash & Dash. https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f.../101251603739. 32-year-old, west side, numbers ending 6369 and 2877. Met her at her residence. Paid donation. Male friend made his appearance. She then told me she would meet me outside. She did not. Stay away.

  10. #18247
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I think I rather deal with LE than have to fuck that.
    And asking $200 per hour! It's getting crazy.

  11. #18246

    Anyone have any experiences with this one?


  12. #18245

    No way it's real

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    I don't believe it. That many hot girls in one place can't be a real thing. Too good to be true for sure.

  13. #18244

    Karli

    Anyone have any experience with Karli? Like recent experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176981015

  14. #18243
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    Never heard of it. LOL.

  15. #18242

    Experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak1835  [View Original Post]
    Discreet info girls it's a website.
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape