Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 24805
-
05-02-22 21:11 #18250Regular Member

Posts: 4Strange circumstances
So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863
This is the link that I first found.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038
This is the link I found after.
Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?
-
05-02-22 20:15 #18249Senior Member

Posts: 85Visiting in June
Hey, going to be passing through early next month if you all could give a recommendation on a good provider. I can also reciprocate with an UTR in Louisville if anyone likes to visit the derby city LOL. Thanks in advance.
-
05-02-22 19:58 #18248Regular Member

Posts: 17Face Tattoos
Cash & Dash. https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f.../101251603739. 32-year-old, west side, numbers ending 6369 and 2877. Met her at her residence. Paid donation. Male friend made his appearance. She then told me she would meet me outside. She did not. Stay away.
-
05-02-22 13:00 #18247Senior Member

Posts: 50And asking $200 per hour! It's getting crazy.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 11:10 #18246Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone have any experiences with this one?
-
05-02-22 11:08 #18245Senior Member

Posts: 478No way it's real
I don't believe it. That many hot girls in one place can't be a real thing. Too good to be true for sure.
Originally Posted by LittleMan9890
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 10:04 #18244Senior Member

Posts: 189Karli
Anyone have any experience with Karli? Like recent experience?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176981015
-
05-02-22 09:57 #18243Senior Member

Posts: 292Never heard of it. LOL.
Originally Posted by LittleMan9890
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 08:17 #18242Senior Member

Posts: 40Experience?
Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
Originally Posted by Nomak1835
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 16:12 #18241Senior Member

Posts: 292Good God man
I think I rather deal with LE than have to fuck that.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 15:14 #18240Senior Member

Posts: 959Outcall
If you're really worried about LE do outcall. They will not send an undercover officer or a decoy in an environment that they do not control.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 12:55 #18239Senior Member

Posts: 40Any experience to share?
Does anyone know about this one?
https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/42...c-624b6d50e502
-
05-01-22 11:21 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 187Anyone know about her
Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514
https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/
-
04-30-22 20:26 #18237Regular Member

Posts: 17Discreet info girls it's a website.
Originally Posted by LittleMan9890
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 17:32 #18236Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone have experience with her?








Reply With Quote






