Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 938 1438 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18251

    That's Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863

    This is the link that I first found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    This is the link I found after.

    Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?
    That is Ashley or HayHay Marie in both ads. First ad has pictures from a year or so ago second ad has pictures from the past couple weeks. I've seen her many times no problems. Other people have had some problems. I never had problems with anybody because I control the environment.

  2. #18250

    Strange circumstances

    So I've been looking into this ad and texted the person in the ad and was straight to the point. Gave the address after a few exchanges. I seen another ad with the same OF link and phone number but looks to be two different people.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/329934636863

    This is the link that I first found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    This is the link I found after.

    Anyone have experience with either? Thoughts?

  3. #18249

    Visiting in June

    Hey, going to be passing through early next month if you all could give a recommendation on a good provider. I can also reciprocate with an UTR in Louisville if anyone likes to visit the derby city LOL. Thanks in advance.

  4. #18248

    Face Tattoos

    Cash & Dash. https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f.../101251603739. 32-year-old, west side, numbers ending 6369 and 2877. Met her at her residence. Paid donation. Male friend made his appearance. She then told me she would meet me outside. She did not. Stay away.

  5. #18247
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I think I rather deal with LE than have to fuck that.
    And asking $200 per hour! It's getting crazy.

  6. #18246

    Anyone have any experiences with this one?


  7. #18245

    No way it's real

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    I don't believe it. That many hot girls in one place can't be a real thing. Too good to be true for sure.

  8. #18244

    Karli

    Anyone have any experience with Karli? Like recent experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176981015

  9. #18243
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    Never heard of it. LOL.

  10. #18242

    Experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak1835  [View Original Post]
    Discreet info girls it's a website.
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?

  11. #18241

    Good God man

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/
    I think I rather deal with LE than have to fuck that.

  12. #18240

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/
    If you're really worried about LE do outcall. They will not send an undercover officer or a decoy in an environment that they do not control.

  13. #18239

    Any experience to share?


  14. #18238

    Anyone know about her

    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/

  15. #18237
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing this abbreviation everywhere in here but I can not find out what it means that someone was DI and is no long there but is now independent. Can someone advise a newb what DI is?
    Discreet info girls it's a website.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape