Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 8271
-
05-02-22 21:59 #3651Regular Member

Posts: 5Question
What does YMMV mean?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 18:29 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 1019Monse, Anya. Visa, Diamond, Naomi, Mandy. Faith, Sasha, Martina, Luna, Mercedes, Morgan, Jesse.
Originally Posted by BeamerGuy421
[View Original Post]
Allie, Alexis.
Everything is YMMV. You have to negotiate on your own. Services vary. They all know why they are there.
-
05-02-22 16:03 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 1106It is a strip club. They don't run ad's.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 12:42 #3648Banned Member

Posts: 1358A link to one of her recent ads would be helpful.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 09:54 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 444Diamond looks a bit like pornstar Isis Love. Might be mixed but not Asian. Nice chest, juice peach, blonde streaks in her hair, big tattoo covering her back.
Originally Posted by UwHuskies87
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 23:48 #3646Regular Member

Posts: 18Who is Diamond? Reading a few different boards, I'm thinking she is Asian with big bolt-ons, correct? If so, I'll have to experience her.
Originally Posted by GoldenDrago
[View Original Post]
On a side note, I took Ava for a ride recently and it was fun. She loves to get a mini workout in!
-
05-01-22 23:10 #3645Regular Member

Posts: 17Girls at Pandoras who are DTF for CFS or BBFS
YMMV. It's all about the bread, little Beamer. It's like I tell the wgs at the club, "***** if you want this cheddar you need to throat my salami. " Keep a money clip with at least three stacks in it and the girl is going to go downtown or put her face down, ass up until you spray. Like I said before, these girls work to make the most money possible, so they're not saying no unless they got a visit from Flo. So to answer your question, they all fuck.
Originally Posted by BeamerGuy421
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 23:04 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 36Pandoras Go To Girls
BBFS. Monse during the day and La'm at night.
Originally Posted by BeamerGuy421
[View Original Post]
Cfs. Diamond, Heather, Lucy.
-
05-01-22 20:10 #3643Regular Member

Posts: 4Pandoras
Who are the go to girls at pandoras for cfs or BBFS.
-
05-01-22 16:22 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 30Great info toom! This is the top of the going rate for the young pretty girls at pandoras these days. Though the no topless in the LDA is a bit much. I like a CHJ, so this puts her on my list!
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 14:26 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 256Ella
She's cute and sweet and that led me to make a mistake. I'll catch shit from some of you. Dances are plain. Not even topless. Good grinding though. Extras are in VIP rooms but 450 just to get her in the room for 15 minutes. 50 of that to the club. Topless. Then extra for extras. Got a CHJ (yeah, I know). She might go for a BJ or FS but I'm sure it would be covered and pricey.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 21:56 #3640Senior Member

Posts: 63Yeah, she's a scamming * Stay far away.
Originally Posted by USmellThis206
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 16:20 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 135Pandoras visit Thursday Apr 28
Was passing through Seattle on my way home and decided to drop in for a visit around 9 pm. 20-25 ladies working (guess). Got my drink and settled in. Soon was approached by Julia wearing a long blonde wig. Very attractive, nice body, cute booty. Decided to take her for a quick warmup in the back. Nice standard lap / grind, her hands remained above my waist. I decided to see what other options were available and ended after one dance.
Next up I met Sweetie. Very cute and very nice young lady. I was feeling it a little more so did the three song deal. Similar overall performance: good basic lap dances, but really had a a nice time with her.
Finally had a go with cute blonde Gracie. New to the game, started in January and seemingly works only once or twice a week. So still inexperienced. Really like her GND look though. Did two laps, similar performance overall but enjoyed meeting. She also works as a Lladybug bikini barista; gave me her IG.
So not a wild Thursday but happy enough with the experience, total damage 2 bills. Julia and Sweetie both pitched the VIP where I imagine the menu is more open, but probably not extensive. Interested to know if any of you have further menu details for Sweetie and Gracie in particular.
At one point during my visit, another lady came by and after a quick chat suggested we leave and go have a private session. I laughed and said that might be fun another time, but not in the cards that night. If any of you want the name I can provide via PM.
That's all I got, guys.
Eddy.
-
04-28-22 20:24 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 61Elle at Vu
I think she has a couple of daddies, new custom ride, travels all the time. The stand is always busy and she is usually booked when she is at the club so I don't think she is interested in extras anymore. Same thing happened to me, I mentioned some things at the stand and she went ape shit on me. This was some time ago just after she got her new ride and I switched stands after that.
Although, if you have the money to throw around you never know. She is all about the money, willing to spend a little time at the club with broke guys but you have to spend spend spend to get private time.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 15:21 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 142Angel
Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know about what services Angel provides.
https://instagram.com/angelinamaeang...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=












Reply With Quote




