Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27065
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yet, think she just started posting like a little over a week ago?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80998867
    Haven't seen her, but anytime I see an ad that's entirely a list of No's and red X's, the first thing I do is close it.

  2. #27064

    Ashley Diamond

    Has anyone seen this girl. Just started posting in the last week. We have texted back and forth and possibly going to meet up tomorrow. I tried searching the thread but didn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77846609

  3. #27063

    Mixed reviews on Sloane

    Quote Originally Posted by Atrides  [View Original Post]
    Morning guys, not new here but first time posting. I've depended on the vets in here for a while and appreciate it.

    Has anyone tried this one? Have something set up but seems a little too good to be true. I call is over by where you can get some damn good street tacos.

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...x/975483491006
    I haven't seen her myself, but I've seen mixed reviews on here.

  4. #27062

    Real life barbie

    Anybody seen her yet, think she just started posting like a little over a week ago?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80998867

  5. #27061

    Sexy Sydney

    From last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sydney usa 3.jpg‎  

  6. #27060

    Anyone tried this one? Sloane. First time posting but been here a while

    Morning guys, not new here but first time posting. I've depended on the vets in here for a while and appreciate it.

    Has anyone tried this one? Have something set up but seems a little too good to be true. I call is over by where you can get some damn good street tacos.

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...x/975483491006

  7. #27059
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...econd/45745607

    Used to be good but instead when I texted her and then she "tried calling me" I never picked up.

    Never got any calls from her anyways.

    Tried to text and reschedule over the easter weekend and never was able to.

    Set up a scene with someone else who happened to look my # up and found a review wherein Dezik outs me by full real name on the same date as she claims I tried to call her based on our text messages.

    I bring this up to her and she freaks out, gets all defensive, claims I'm abusing and harassing her and that it wasn't her.

    See her if you want to be outed.
    If you could message me I have a few questions.

  8. #27058

    Sexy Sydney

    She has always been a favorite of mine and I got up with her last Wednesday. These shots are from that session. Sydney has some baby damage which doesn't bother me. I just shoot around it. As the late great BC always said, "those stretch marks disappear when her lips are around your dick!" BC always spoke the truth. More shots later. Here is a link to an ad, which features some of my pics.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...l-now/41006099
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sydney-usa-1.jpg‎   Sydney usa 2.jpg‎  

  9. #27057

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    You are wasting your time warning guys not to pay deposits. I have railed against it in posts hundreds of times and guys just ignore the advise and do it anyway. So hereafter, I will not post again warning guys not to pay in advance as I am also wasting my time and bandwidth. So rather than flush your money down the toilet and risk clogging up the drains, instead just keep paying in advance. At least you won't have to pay a plumber also.
    There are always those guys that think " this is different, I can trust her. " Some people have to learn the hard way.

    I have one UTR lady I see in the St. Louis area that I occasionally send money before the date. But, I've been seeing her at least once a month for a little over 8 years. Maybe twice a year she will text me saying that she found something she wants and doesn't have the cash. But that's only been the past couple of years. So, in my eyes it's not a deposit, it's helping a friend out knowing she's good for it. Anyone else that asks for deposits is a pass for me.

  10. #27056

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by AficioGod  [View Original Post]
    There have been numerous posts on here warning folks not to ever pay a deposit unless you KNOW the provider and have seen her several times. Everyone please do not be a dumb a $$. Never pay a deposit, unless you just have money to give away. In that case, I will gladly accept donations.
    You are wasting your time warning guys not to pay deposits. I have railed against it in posts hundreds of times and guys just ignore the advise and do it anyway. So hereafter, I will not post again warning guys not to pay in advance as I am also wasting my time and bandwidth. So rather than flush your money down the toilet and risk clogging up the drains, instead just keep paying in advance. At least you won't have to pay a plumber also.

  11. #27055

    That is Pee

    Quote Originally Posted by TuckerThomas  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you here!
    LOL squirter, more like peeing in a tub.

  12. #27054

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by plsflex4me  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you here!

  13. #27053

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Kb3079  [View Original Post]
    https://open24.com.listcrawler.eu/po...phis/80747273. Avoid she will scam you out of your money and not delivere.
    There have been numerous posts on here warning folks not to ever pay a deposit unless you KNOW the provider and have seen her several times. Everyone please do not be a dumb a $$. Never pay a deposit, unless you just have money to give away. In that case, I will gladly accept donations.

  14. #27052

    Any info on Connie?

    She looks TGTBT and is a squirter.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...mphis/80835967

  15. #27051

    Heading to Memphis for Poutine and more

    Hey folks. Have some business in Memphis Sun 5/1 to 5/2. After the Kooky Kentucky (sp?) I figured I'd play. Any seniors have an island friendly gal to recommend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape