Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 1319 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 31820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27050
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb3079  [View Original Post]
    https://open24.com.listcrawler.eu/po...phis/80747273. Avoid she will scam you out of your money and not delivere.
    Seen her pop up in a plethora of negative reviews over the last year or so. Definitely avoid.

  2. #27049
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowjack  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for that snaggle tooth. Her BBBJ will draw blood.
    I had this problem with a excellent UTR in Jacksonville, FL.

    I should have paid a dentist to fix her tooth instead of dumping her. At the time I never thought of it.

  3. #27048

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    For real? That sounds fucking awful.
    Yes it did. She did have a good attitude, though.

  4. #27047

    Warning of a ripoff artist.

    https://open24.com.listcrawler.eu/po...phis/80747273. Avoid she will scam you out of your money and not delivere.

  5. #27046

    Literally?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowjack  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for that snaggle tooth. Her BBBJ will draw blood.
    For real? That sounds fucking awful.

  6. #27045

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? I know Glockman has in the past before because of the watermarked pics but I can't seem to find reviews on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80575030
    Watch out for that snaggle tooth. Her BBBJ will draw blood.

  7. #27044

    Baby Girl

    Is she still around? Any info on her where about.

  8. #27043

    Any info on raven?

    Has anyone seen her recently? I know Glockman has in the past before because of the watermarked pics but I can't seem to find reviews on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80575030

  9. #27042

    Seen her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser45  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...123/9017070904

    Hi guys, I met with Bentley from escort alligator a couple week ago and she was just what I needed. Setup was easy enough, brief moments of silence (dead phone) but that was the only bump. Yep call setup on the View, room was clean, she changed the sheets as I waited. Made me feel right at home, no signs of management, even mentioned how that is not her style. She is a smoker, asked before smoking and room did not smell Smokey.

    She looked just like her pics except for brunette is current hair color. We got comfortable and she really enjoyed daty with fiv while we 69. Bbj was nice too. She was shower fresh and her personality matched. Did I mention she is tight? SHE IS TIGHT- cfs- mish and doggie was enjoyed by both. And you guys already know YMMV, or better yet Your Experience Will Vary. Donation $. 5 - about 45-55 min. Not a clock watcher.

    I want to keep her to myself, she's one of those. Happy mongerong, stay safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...123/9017070904
    I've seen her over the past couple years, never had a bad experience with her, she's pretty cool. She's been around for years, she still looks good now, but she looked even better 4 years ago.

  10. #27041

    Keep for myself

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...123/9017070904

    Hi guys, I met with Bentley from escort alligator a couple week ago and she was just what I needed. Setup was easy enough, brief moments of silence (dead phone) but that was the only bump. Yep call setup on the View, room was clean, she changed the sheets as I waited. Made me feel right at home, no signs of management, even mentioned how that is not her style. She is a smoker, asked before smoking and room did not smell Smokey.

    She looked just like her pics except for brunette is current hair color. We got comfortable and she really enjoyed daty with fiv while we 69. Bbj was nice too. She was shower fresh and her personality matched. Did I mention she is tight? SHE IS TIGHT- cfs- mish and doggie was enjoyed by both. And you guys already know YMMV, or better yet Your Experience Will Vary. Donation $. 5 - about 45-55 min. Not a clock watcher.

    I want to keep her to myself, she's one of those. Happy mongerong, stay safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...123/9017070904

  11. #27040

    Henna

    So here is my update on the Henna saga. I'll get this out of the way first. She fulfilled her obligation to me. We are all square. Holy crap! Color me impressed! So advice to all of the mongers out there, and this just applies to life in general, treat people right, even when they didn't reciprocate. I have always treated Henna kindly and that certainly didn't hurt. Now to the details.

    As per her usual, communication is difficult. But we finally connected 30 min after our agreed upon time. As I am pulling up to her place, I see a suspicious vehicle sitting in front with a big burly dude sitting in the passenger seat, and a surly woman in the drivers seat. I immediately pull away and call her asking who the strange people out from were. She said they weren't hers. I somewhat believed her, but I was willing to take a chance. Hell, I didn't bring my wallet, so I wasn't to afraid. Regardless, in hindsight, they were no problem. As soon as I get in there, I scope the place out and lock the front and back door. We get down to happy fun time. She wasn't her usual, jumping all over me as soon as I walk in. She needed some warming up. I was happy to oblige. The girl's head game wasn't her usual outstanding, but enough for me. We alternated between DATY, CG, RCG, and mish so many times that I was getting dizzy. She even squirted all over jr. I then buried my face in that sweet pussy. Actually she buried my face in there until I couldn't breathe. Finally when I just couldn't hold out any longer, she asked me to cim. Yes ma'am, I said. And then I did just that. We fell into a heap on the bed. Finally cleaned up and chatted for a while afterwards. I can't blame her for trying here, but she did ask for a little bit of compensation. To which I told her I didn't even have my wallet on me. After, this was to fulfill a prior obligation.

    All in all, I think she enjoys the time spent as much as I do. She wasn't her usual ATF for me, but still far better than I get from anyone else. I get it that a lot of these girls have their stressors, so I try not to complain too much.

  12. #27039
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    More of the April Playmate of the Month.
    Damn great pic.

    She is still great in person.

  13. #27038

    More of Vivian

    More of the April Playmate of the Month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vivian usa 1.jpg‎  

  14. #27037

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveAnAverage  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? I'd search the name, but I'm not sure what she goes by.

    https://north-mississippi.skipthegam...d/780273761224
    She's legit. She's near Olive Branch.

  15. #27036
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaCare  [View Original Post]
    How much was the donation for a hand job and fuck? Her ad has a lot that she does not do. How much was upcharge for head? I presume it would be CBJ.
    100,150, and 200 roses for a qv, half-hour, and full hour respectively. I didn't ask what the upcharge for head was since I wasn't interested in it (the hidden / upcharge fee kind of soured my mood on it).

    Quote Originally Posted by RibBled96  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reviews and pics. Can you speak to the donation situation for Milli?
    No problem, look at my response above this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape