Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 41296
-
05-02-22 17:18 #26161Senior Member

Posts: 180Any info search isn't working for me.
I tried a search, but seem bugged for me at the moment. No matter what I search I get no results found.
So anyone got info on this one? If face fuck and deepthroat is good. Might give it a try.
Its on youngerman, is there every any safe time to be there? Haha.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/009432277350
-
05-02-22 16:51 #26160Senior Member

Posts: 27Cleo
Yes she was quite popular a few years ago.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 16:08 #26159Senior Member

Posts: 260Inbox
DavidPerson769 your inbox is full. Hit me up.
Originally Posted by DavidPerson769
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 11:09 #26158Senior Member

Posts: 1062Cleo?
I'm bad with names, did she have a picture?
Originally Posted by Jp127
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 09:58 #26157Regular Member

Posts: 9Utr
I can trade UTR info. I got a 21 yrs old spinner looking to expand he regulars. I tried to PM you but you inbox if full.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 09:32 #26156Senior Member

Posts: 27Cleo
Based on what her sister put on social media the car flipped and went into some sort of pond. People tried to rescue them but couldn't get the doors open because of the mud and damage to the car. Based on what she posted, it wasn't clear if they drowned or suffocated or what. Pretty horrible that it wasn't a situation where they passed away quickly from the impact. Very tragic situation. I'm not sure if alcohol was involved, but about 6 months ago she had told me she was sober for over a year and was going to start college to study accounting.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 08:44 #26155Senior Member

Posts: 39Nothing Lucky about her
Saw her couple of years ago for an outcall. Girl in pic but looked rough and smelled bad like she had been living on the streets. She also did a cash and dash running out of my hotel room.
Originally Posted by Vintos85
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 06:08 #26154Senior Member

Posts: 435Cleo
Supposedly died in a traffic accident somewhere around the Atlanta area.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 01:01 #26153Senior Member

Posts: 71Has anyone seen this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/315183227150
I've been around long enough to know either these are either 1) really dated / photoshopped 2) she's crazy as fuck 3) small chance she's a gem. And if she is I'm hoping one of you guys seen her. Pm is fine.
-
05-01-22 21:46 #26152Regular Member

Posts: 19Inquiring minds want to know!!
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 21:08 #26151Regular Member

Posts: 10Amazing Response
Thank you so much for this. This is incredibly useful information. I've been logging my search trying to find candidates and cross-checking information: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pAgt8h_B8/edit#gid=0.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
What I'm realizing the more I research, is to pay attention to what's going on in here, first of all, but better quality fish seem to be P411 certified and TER reviewed.
By the way, I noticed the Jax Fishing Guide hard stopped before the holidays. Did something happen? It seemed like a god-tier service for the community.
-
05-01-22 20:48 #26150Senior Member

Posts: 58Sad to say Ivy passed away this weekend
If anyone knows Sammie (IVY) She passed away this weekend I'm not sure how but could be related to her addictions but [Deleted by Admin]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/902292553040
-
05-01-22 19:41 #26149Senior Member

Posts: 115Anyone know anything about this one?
Wasn't sure if it was someone new or just a fresh set of pics for someone who's been around.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/354857640183
-
05-01-22 18:36 #26148Senior Member

Posts: 1246Cleo?
OMG, Cleo and her baby? Oh no!! Can you possibly let me know what happened? That's horrible!
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 18:32 #26147Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes, Yes, Yes! I wish I could get in contact with that crazy girl again! Yummy!!
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






