Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #26143

    An Error In The Hunt Criteria Can Doom A Monger To Failures

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintos85  [View Original Post]
    I'm still looking for a decent petite option in Jax. I have at least found favorable reviews for Laney Banks, Ariel, and Candii. I have found a few others on Tryst (seemingly reliable resource) but have not seen any matching reviews here:.
    Hunt criteria assuming Tryst is reliable can result in big mistakes!

    Stg is full of fakes, and sea hags, and loonies charging insane rates.

    But does that mean Tryst is a reliable resource? No, that does not make Tryst reliable, good, bad or unreliable! Tryst has many of the fakes, sea hags, and loonies that are on stg.

    Yes, I know that there are some quality providers on Tryst. But, there are also much of the stg girls only difference is even higher insane rates.

    Because a provider lists on Tryst does not mean she is good, up-sale, etc. It just means she is selling puss for cash, which is the same as stg providers.

    For example, on Tryst, fun with Fancy will set you back 450 coins.

    Fancy is on Tryst, and since it is reliable and she is asking 450 coins, she must be really up-scale and someone to go see, right?

    Wrong. Fancy is a mediocre provider who has years of posting on stg. You can contact Fancy at stg for her posted $60 Special. And she is begging mongers to contact her. She will go much lower than 60 coins too!

    This is just one example of a stg provider also posting on Tryst, and on stg she asks for 60 coins and on Tryst she asks for 450 coins. Paying 10 times more for the same puss is not getting better quality puss!

    In case one thinks Fancy would let a Tryst guy pay 60 coins, look closer at both ads, she keeps 2 different phone numbers so she knows if the call is from someone she can over-charge.

    Bottom line is that over-paying just because a provider posts on Tryst is not a good hunting criteria. Yes, some providers are worth 450 coins, but that has nothing to do with where a provider posts.

    Hint. When using Tryst: if a provider has 6 pics or less it is a free posting, over 6 and the girl has to pay a fee. The truly higher quality providers have over 6 pics. Less than 7 pic providers should thus be seen as questionable quality and probably over-priced for her abilities.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fancygirl

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/913652390995

  2. #26142

    Disregard

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Riverside gina? Butterfly jenn, or someone else?
    Apparently, Riverside Gina like to fake her death from time to time to get attention from her family. For the ones that's confusing her with Butterfly. Not the same person. Riverside is a throwback from the BP days.

  3. #26141

    Jenn or Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Just heard that Jen passed away out in Cali from being hit by a car.
    I know Jenna (blonde great fake tits) was going back and forth to Cali but have not heard that she died.

  4. #26140

    Butterfly Jenn on Westside off 103rd

    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    If it's butterfly Jen,...
    She seemed pretty cool. She's got a big ass, mid 30's. ....
    I'm pretty sure she is in a house over near 295/103rd, unless she just went out West and got hit. She was there Tuesday.

    Fun fact, rumor has it her hothead bf is her Stylist!

    HM,

    Tall.

  5. #26139

    Cleo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Riverside gina? Butterfly jenn, or someone else?
    Riverside Gina is in Cali and doing well. I spoke to her this am. Cleo has passed along with her baby on 4/28/22.

  6. #26138

    Still Hunting

    I'm still looking for a decent petite option in Jax. I have at least found favorable reviews for Laney Banks, Ariel, and Candii. I have found a few others on Tryst (seemingly reliable resource) but have not seen any matching reviews here:

    Lauren.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89

    KayKay.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaykay-404

    https://onlyfans.com/pdxbby503

    SeductiveSophie93.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophielove93

    Bunni Rabbit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunny-rabbit

    https://onlyfans.com/bunnyrabbit904

    Them seems to be hit or miss, I have not seen much evidence of the following outside of them:

    Shaina Rentz - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shaina-r...onville-977353.

    Kellydiggs - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellydig...onville-606672.

    Lovely_Ash - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lovely_a...onville-423040.

    Stephanie Snow - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...onville-985760.

    Lilly - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...onville-989726.

  7. #26137
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Riverside gina? Butterfly jenn, or someone else?
    If it's butterfly Jen, then that explains why she hasn't been responding to my texts lately. She ghosted me a month back when we agreed for a hh. Don't know what the hell happened. I met with her on the Westside for the first visit.

    She seemed pretty cool. She's got a big ass, mid 30's. Haven't seen her since. It would be sad if that's the one that passed away.

  8. #26136
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    What are here rates fir out call?

    Thank you for the review.
    Quoted 180 for HH came down to 140. The job was done with friendliness and enthusiasm. But not for me. I felt I overpaid.

  9. #26135
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Effy a few weeks ago. From what I recall, she quoted me $160 for a HH. I passed, which is too bad because I like her look (with the exception of the AR she's holding in one of the photos).

    Shaggy.
    I negotiated down a bit. Nice girl, great actress. Her body has developed more from a year ago. But that's my last visit.

  10. #26134
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Just heard that Jen passed away out in Cali from being hit by a car.
    Riverside gina? Butterfly jenn, or someone else?

  11. #26133

    Ronnie Pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Do you think she's pissed that Lotto knocked up Ronnie? LOL. I don't know that for sure, but I wouldn't bet against it.
    Her photos have been looking a lot "thicker. " Is she really pregnant? That kid is in for wild ride if so. I'd imagine Ronnie's mother was not too different from Ronnie herself. She always struck me as someone who was never given a fair shot at life.

  12. #26132

    About this druggie

    Avoid this 24/7 heroin druggie! This girl stays high-- like 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Very nasty attitude and her expectation is that you send her money so she could pay for her room, but no intentions on seeing you. Hates dick and will waste your time! She also will see the highest bidder even though she has scheduled with you!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/290484559750
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails druggie.jpeg‎  

  13. #26131

    Saw her a while back

    Saw her once when she had an apartment off Atlantic. Service was fine. But those pics are heavily filtered, her body was kind of a wreck with some bruises and possible signs of other habits.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    But she and I both had issues making the meet happen tonight. I'll try again soon, but I'm concerned about the incall location being the baymont on JTB.

    Thoughts?

  14. #26130
    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    Reddit has a sub with this type of stuff in it? Please share!
    So basically I always check reddit for everything, r4 r subreddits and are / escortclientsonly in particular are relevant. I search Google by number too.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to go say "Not to go see Nicole". I'm saying proceed with caution. I've seen her a couple times for cardates getting her away from any possible ambushes. Nicole was still sketchy even out of her safety zone and most definitely is a complainer trying to go outside of our discussed deal. Denies any misdoings and blames it on the dudes that see her. Nicole has had several "warning, stay away" reviews and she has back up close by ready to take advantage of any vulnerabilities.

    She's a product of a couple other known providers with negative reviews. Though she looks cute in her pics Nicole is a b!+ch in sheeps clothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once when she was staying off of southside with some shady people (not the smartest decision going in there) but she's extremely shady. Unless you do outcall to your place and even then be careful.
    That's two votes for sketchy. That sounds like a no fly zone to me. That sucks but it is what it is.

  15. #26129

    Asian Invasion

    Seems for weeks now there has been more than an uptick and almost a flood of them. Has anyone bit the bullet? We know never girl in photos, but I wonder with so many continually posting that some may be worth it but which one? Anyone tried any of the new postings? Should we form a team and take them all on LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape