Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 6426
-
05-10-22 18:10 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 133First time with Mango OC. Seeing Clara tomorrow.
Originally Posted by JohnPot
[View Original Post]
Booker says no BBFS, but are they usually open to it with standard up charge?
Would appreciate any intel or experiences with Mango OC.
-
05-09-22 18:23 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 219IU with MKC
I saw IU recently. Nice gal, looks similar enough to pics, but not sure if it's her. Nice tits and butt, felt all natural and soft. Does have signs of giving birth, although fairly flat tummy. DFK was good, but nothing at the door, just took my shoes off and she grabbed my hand to the room, where we did a little kiss.
Shower was okay, not thorough like other k-girls, more like a quick rinse. Minor BBBJ in the shower. Did not clean the ass much. I shower before I arrive, some girls appreciate it and get right into the action like Sophia.
IU spoke very little English. BBBJ was slow and sensual as described, but no deepthroating, mostly the tip. After maybe 5 minutes, she reached for the cover. I asked her for some camel, but she didn't understand. No rimming either.
She gets on top of me, as I sat on the bed, we start fucking and I pop in her mouth. Good CIM, she thumbs up me as I cum, guessing she thought it was a good amount. She spat out in a towel.
Gave me a massage, but watched the clock a few times, while giving me a few pecs with her lips. I flip and she starts to blow me while I finger bang her, she did feel wet, but maybe it's from the lube. She keeps looking at the clock though. We still have about 22 minutes left and I motioned her for some camel sliding, which she finally understood. The camel slide was pretty hot, she would moan and move her body as if she was about to insert my dick in her. After about 7 minutes or so, she stops and says, "shower. " I tell her more camel, but she doesn't understand I guess. Second shower, not really cleaning, but more just rinsing with water.
Nice gal, probably 5 feet, good body, C cups, nice booty. PSE available for 100.
Service seems average, despite the late but, very nice camel slide. Good cim.
Slow and sensual, but felt rushed.
300/hr
Repeat? 50/50.
https://mykupcake.com/home/iu
Originally Posted by Jcyax
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 06:23 #3499Regular Member

Posts: 1Saw her yesterday, amazing experience, slow sensual and really got into the session. Man made cups and is under 5 feet, tiny. Only concern is that at the end of session I noticed a mark on her lip. Can't confirm if it was a sore or not due to lighting.
Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 14:05 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 173Iu
Anyone check out IU from MKC? She's listed at under 5 foot and d cups. Wondering if she's legit.
-
05-07-22 18:24 #3497Troll

Posts: 10White
I know she's been been reviewed to death, but just wanted to give another recommendation for White from CA-Kdolls.
I've seen her a few times now and it's always a great experience. She has a routine that she follows kind of, but is a pleaser more than anything and is down for most things (no bareback play though).
Last time was really fun though. I told her at the beginning that I wanted to pop twice this session and she immediately undressed me and started "kissing" my little friend until he exploded down her throat.
No swallow, but she'll suck every last drop and leave your legs shaking. After that, we took a small break, took a shower together, then went for round 2, which included salad tossing, bare camel slide, more BBBJ, CG, Doggy, Mish, and another CIM finish.
She gets a sweaty during the fun, which I think some people might not be used to, but I think it's sexy as hell. Asides from that, she's very kind and easy to talk to, likely mid 30's with nice saline implants.
-
05-05-22 18:13 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 212Jenna
Cool little spinner from norcal. I thought she would stay with kstar, guess not. She is GFE / pse, basically no holes barred, cip 2 x, or cim, I would imagine YMMV cia as well. She is well worth a trip IMHO. She started lfk, but ended up intense dfk after action increased.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner09
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 19:23 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 34LAK Tracy
Has anyone tried LAK Tracy? Is she Yuna from LTLV?
Thanks.
-
05-03-22 22:35 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 78Previous name was Yuna, post # 3482 has the review on this thread.
Originally Posted by VH5150
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 20:22 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 112Jenna
I saw Jenna when she was with Kstars under the same name and pics. She really is short and her body is small overall but petite is really skinny in my definition which I don't consider her. Her English is much better than majority of k providers. Service is as average.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner09
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 15:52 #3492Regular Member

Posts: 3LAK Nova
Has anyone seen Nova? She looks familiar.
-
05-03-22 15:18 #3491Regular Member

Posts: 3LAK Nova
Anyone have experience with Nova at LAK? She looks familiar and I forget what her name was before the re-brand https://lakangels.com/nova/.
-
05-01-22 16:42 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 1834It's certainly possible some of the girls may be looking to reinvent themselves. However, the kgirls I've spoken to about OC say that the business is slow and not as productive as LA. I think that unless you already have an established fan base in OC, coming in new is difficult. The overall vibe of OC mongers, IMO, is to stick to what's tried and true while rarely leaving the beaten path.
Originally Posted by Jhirs
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 13:40 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 88Mkc
Has anyone seen Jenna or Gabee with mkc? Both say they are petite but not sure how accurate their pics are.
-
05-01-22 13:21 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 88Gabee
What was the damage? And do you know if she is OK with bb?
Originally Posted by NV606
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 11:54 #3487Regular Member

Posts: 7Also tried the kstar duos
First time posting but wanted to say I also tried the duos and finally checked off a bucket list item. Although it was great having two girls, I think I didn't really know what to do with the other when I was inside the other. Like the other poster said, they aren't bi but I think they're really new / young and are still trying to figure things out / open to learning new things. So if some of you gents wanted to gently teach them some things, I think they could be really good. Would definitely recommend if you've never done duos before.













Reply With Quote




