Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 6426
-
04-30-22 21:54 #3486Regular Member

Posts: 23LAK Switching / Rebranding?
It seems that LAK is having lots of girls switching / moving out already or even possibly doing quick rebrands? Was thinking of seeing Yuna but she seems to be gone. I was about to post a review on another girl, Leyna (who was a milfy type), but by the time I was ready to post it she was gone (rebranded? Agency seems iffy at the moment.
-
04-30-22 12:02 #3485Troll

Posts: 49Damage?
Wow. Great post.
Originally Posted by PePe44
[View Original Post]
What was the damage?
-
04-29-22 19:14 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 59LA KAngels
Hey all, I see some new girls from LAKAngels. Anyone have any experience with the Oc girls except Bella? Booker recommending Tracy to me but Asia and Aria caught my eye.
-
04-29-22 01:37 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 78Whoa!! What a wild time you had!! Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by PePe44
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 00:21 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 245Yes. You will be eaten alive. Yuna is relentless. It was all a blur but she has a great hand twist with BBBJ technique. She will mount you quick and no time to think. I went covered and was pounding away but when I stopped to rest. She yanked the cover off and had me plunge in full bare. She has very good kegel control and will scream out loud during the session so be aware. Great C sized MMs and cute face. Body is not super thin but stocky and sexy curvy. Brown hair and some apparent enhancement but she looks good. Tied up her hair to go in for BBBJ. She was on fire the day I saw her and shot a load when I pulled out clear over her head. Her eyes widened with amazement and mouth dropped as she laughed and cleaned the extra from her neck. It was that good.
Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 16:10 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 78LAKAngels Yuna
Hi guys,
Did anyone try LAKAngels Yuna? Please share the feedback.
https://lakangels.com/yuna/
-
04-28-22 12:00 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 185Mio's age
Agreed with IslaVista. Her P2 P in mission position was also very good.
Originally Posted by IslaVista
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 15:16 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 95Mio. Age
She looks early 30's with the demeanor of a 16 yr old. Knowing she's been in the biz for 10+ years, who knows what her real age is. If you've seen Heri, they are about the same age range.
Originally Posted by Sjkeodrl
[View Original Post]
Mio's tits are top notch, looks huge on her spinner body. It used to sag a bit but she gotten them lifted.
-
04-27-22 02:04 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 25Her age?
How old did she look like?
Originally Posted by Duke1973
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 21:46 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 185Mio kstars
Saw Mio over the weekend for the first time. I knew she has been working for awhile, but decided to try.
She is really cute and sweet, even her voice is cute and sweet. Her English is passable and the accent is again, cute, more Japanese than Korean to me. Around 5'3' with Ds (looked and felt natural to me).
No hugs or kisses at the door, but she smiled and showed me the room. I was surprised about this as a veteran girl normally are not shy like this.
She offered LFK with tongue, nice BBBJ, balls and shaft licking, with eye contacts. On the cover and we went through the positions, I really like her cute moan and the way she would look back at me during K9 and spooning. CIM finish was awesome without me asking and she spat out. She was shocked that I would still kissed her after the CIM and she opened up after that. Had a great conversation with her and she would kiss me from time to time and even during the shower.
She is so cute and sweet and I have to put her on my rotation list. I am sure she will be better after repeated visits.
-
04-26-22 20:20 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 112Duos
"Too gay" LOL I'm glad the BBFS is low cause seems like a mood killer if they'd have to change condoms every time. I know Mina with MKC had duos as an option but I think her partner left. I tried her the other week and she was just ok.
Originally Posted by JackTms
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 18:29 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 89I did the duo with kstars. I would say it was worth it at least once if you have the cash, but only because these two girls had only a 40 upcharge for bb instead of 100. Also do 40 xtra for MSOG. Kind of weird that pricing is all over the place now, since kstars didn't use to charge for MSOG.
Originally Posted by GoKipper
[View Original Post]
Josey is younger but less service oriented. Small Bs, pretty average body, but cute face. Alexa is older but more experienced and service oriented, mostly average body with natural Cs and a pouch in the tummy.
They worked together decently but did wipe between fucks. They didn't wipe with the double BBBJ, so that part was pretty nice.
They didn't kiss each other or anything like that, though. Probably think it's too gay.
-
04-26-22 17:01 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 7804 TER reviews for Reiko: 6.75/7.25 Below average.
Originally Posted by KingKuts
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 11:44 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks to both of you. Sounds like two good options. I'm leaning Reiko.
Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 02:35 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 78Carina
Saw Carina recently, she is not a great looker but service was on point followed by a good massage.
Originally Posted by KingKuts
[View Original Post]
She is tall per Kgirl standards with man made C-D's, decent English.
GFE with lots of DFK, DATY, BBBJ and BLS. Recommended by the booker as well based on client feedback.
I would say early 30's and above average overall rating.












Reply With Quote





