Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3486
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    LAK Switching / Rebranding?

    It seems that LAK is having lots of girls switching / moving out already or even possibly doing quick rebrands? Was thinking of seeing Yuna but she seems to be gone. I was about to post a review on another girl, Leyna (who was a milfy type), but by the time I was ready to post it she was gone (rebranded? Agency seems iffy at the moment.

  2. #3485

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    Yes. You will be eaten alive. Yuna is relentless. It was all a blur but she has a great hand twist with BBBJ technique. She will mount you quick and no time to think. I went covered and was pounding away but when I stopped to rest. She yanked the cover off and had me plunge in full bare. She has very good kegel control and will scream out loud during the session so be aware. Great C sized MMs and cute face. Body is not super thin but stocky and sexy curvy. Brown hair and some apparent enhancement but she looks good. Tied up her hair to go in for BBBJ. She was on fire the day I saw her and shot a load when I pulled out clear over her head. Her eyes widened with amazement and mouth dropped as she laughed and cleaned the extra from her neck. It was that good.
    Wow. Great post.

    What was the damage?

  3. #3484

    LA KAngels

    Hey all, I see some new girls from LAKAngels. Anyone have any experience with the Oc girls except Bella? Booker recommending Tracy to me but Asia and Aria caught my eye.

  4. #3483
    Quote Originally Posted by PePe44  [View Original Post]
    Yes. You will be eaten alive. Yuna is relentless. It was all a blur but she has a great hand twist with BBBJ technique. She will mount you quick and no time to think. I went covered and was pounding away but when I stopped to rest. She yanked the cover off and had me plunge in full bare. She has very good kegel control and will scream out loud during the session so be aware. Great C sized MMs and cute face. Body is not super thin but stocky and sexy curvy. Brown hair and some apparent enhancement but she looks good. Tied up her hair to go in for BBBJ. She was on fire the day I saw her and shot a load when I pulled out clear over her head. Her eyes widened with amazement and mouth dropped as she laughed and cleaned the extra from her neck. It was that good.
    Whoa!! What a wild time you had!! Thanks for sharing.

  5. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Did anyone try LAKAngels Yuna? Please share the feedback.

    https://lakangels.com/yuna/
    Yes. You will be eaten alive. Yuna is relentless. It was all a blur but she has a great hand twist with BBBJ technique. She will mount you quick and no time to think. I went covered and was pounding away but when I stopped to rest. She yanked the cover off and had me plunge in full bare. She has very good kegel control and will scream out loud during the session so be aware. Great C sized MMs and cute face. Body is not super thin but stocky and sexy curvy. Brown hair and some apparent enhancement but she looks good. Tied up her hair to go in for BBBJ. She was on fire the day I saw her and shot a load when I pulled out clear over her head. Her eyes widened with amazement and mouth dropped as she laughed and cleaned the extra from her neck. It was that good.

  6. #3481

    LAKAngels Yuna

    Hi guys,

    Did anyone try LAKAngels Yuna? Please share the feedback.

    https://lakangels.com/yuna/

  7. #3480

    Mio's age

    Quote Originally Posted by IslaVista  [View Original Post]
    She looks early 30's with the demeanor of a 16 yr old. Knowing she's been in the biz for 10+ years, who knows what her real age is. If you've seen Heri, they are about the same age range.

    Mio's tits are top notch, looks huge on her spinner body. It used to sag a bit but she gotten them lifted.
    Agreed with IslaVista. Her P2 P in mission position was also very good.

  8. #3479

    Mio. Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjkeodrl  [View Original Post]
    How old did she look like?
    She looks early 30's with the demeanor of a 16 yr old. Knowing she's been in the biz for 10+ years, who knows what her real age is. If you've seen Heri, they are about the same age range.

    Mio's tits are top notch, looks huge on her spinner body. It used to sag a bit but she gotten them lifted.

  9. #3478

    Her age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1973  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mio over the weekend for the first time. I knew she has been working for awhile, but decided to try.

    She is really cute and sweet, even her voice is cute and sweet. Her English is passable and the accent is again, cute, more Japanese than Korean to me. Around 5'3' with Ds (looked and felt natural to me).

    No hugs or kisses at the door, but she smiled and showed me the room. I was surprised about this as a veteran girl normally are not shy like this.

    She offered LFK with tongue, nice BBBJ, balls and shaft licking, with eye contacts. On the cover and we went through the positions, I really like her cute moan and the way she would look back at me during K9 and spooning. CIM finish was awesome without me asking and she spat out. She was shocked that I would still kissed her after the CIM and she opened up after that. Had a great conversation with her and she would kiss me from time to time and even during the shower.

    She is so cute and sweet and I have to put her on my rotation list. I am sure she will be better after repeated visits.
    How old did she look like?

  10. #3477

    Mio kstars

    Saw Mio over the weekend for the first time. I knew she has been working for awhile, but decided to try.

    She is really cute and sweet, even her voice is cute and sweet. Her English is passable and the accent is again, cute, more Japanese than Korean to me. Around 5'3' with Ds (looked and felt natural to me).

    No hugs or kisses at the door, but she smiled and showed me the room. I was surprised about this as a veteran girl normally are not shy like this.

    She offered LFK with tongue, nice BBBJ, balls and shaft licking, with eye contacts. On the cover and we went through the positions, I really like her cute moan and the way she would look back at me during K9 and spooning. CIM finish was awesome without me asking and she spat out. She was shocked that I would still kissed her after the CIM and she opened up after that. Had a great conversation with her and she would kiss me from time to time and even during the shower.

    She is so cute and sweet and I have to put her on my rotation list. I am sure she will be better after repeated visits.

  11. #3476

    Duos

    "Too gay" LOL I'm glad the BBFS is low cause seems like a mood killer if they'd have to change condoms every time. I know Mina with MKC had duos as an option but I think her partner left. I tried her the other week and she was just ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTms  [View Original Post]
    I did the duo with kstars. I would say it was worth it at least once if you have the cash, but only because these two girls had only a 40 upcharge for bb instead of 100. Also do 40 xtra for MSOG. Kind of weird that pricing is all over the place now, since kstars didn't use to charge for MSOG.

    Josey is younger but less service oriented. Small Bs, pretty average body, but cute face. Alexa is older but more experienced and service oriented, mostly average body with natural Cs and a pouch in the tummy.

    They worked together decently but did wipe between fucks. They didn't wipe with the double BBBJ, so that part was pretty nice.

    They didn't kiss each other or anything like that, though. Probably think it's too gay.

  12. #3475
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKipper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually try the new duo offering with Kstars / ca-kdolls or MKC? Seems like they're really trying to get us with more BBFS and duo offerings. Wondering is the duos are really worth it.
    I did the duo with kstars. I would say it was worth it at least once if you have the cash, but only because these two girls had only a 40 upcharge for bb instead of 100. Also do 40 xtra for MSOG. Kind of weird that pricing is all over the place now, since kstars didn't use to charge for MSOG.

    Josey is younger but less service oriented. Small Bs, pretty average body, but cute face. Alexa is older but more experienced and service oriented, mostly average body with natural Cs and a pouch in the tummy.

    They worked together decently but did wipe between fucks. They didn't wipe with the double BBBJ, so that part was pretty nice.

    They didn't kiss each other or anything like that, though. Probably think it's too gay.

  13. #3474
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuts  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on either of these to MKC ladies?
    4 TER reviews for Reiko: 6.75/7.25 Below average.

  14. #3473
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carina recently, she is not a great looker but service was on point followed by a good massage.

    She is tall per Kgirl standards with man made C-D's, decent English.

    GFE with lots of DFK, DATY, BBBJ and BLS. Recommended by the booker as well based on client feedback.

    I would say early 30's and above average overall rating.
    Thanks to both of you. Sounds like two good options. I'm leaning Reiko.

  15. #3472

    Carina

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuts  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on either of these to MKC ladies?
    Saw Carina recently, she is not a great looker but service was on point followed by a good massage.

    She is tall per Kgirl standards with man made C-D's, decent English.

    GFE with lots of DFK, DATY, BBBJ and BLS. Recommended by the booker as well based on client feedback.

    I would say early 30's and above average overall rating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape