Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 5075
-
04-30-22 16:56 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 605Is that like a fetish or something? Folks got a pay me in Millions to have a conversation with her LOL.
Originally Posted by PnutButterButt
[View Original Post]
I always wondered how some of these gals are still in business. Well mongers ll do anything these days.
-
04-30-22 13:38 #3109Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Consider yourself lucky as you dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by Pnutbutterbutt
[View Original Post]
A really fat bullet.
-
04-30-22 11:37 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 135Why do people keep falling for the deposit scam?
Originally Posted by Pnutbutterbutt
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 00:54 #3107Regular Member

Posts: 9Sasha Sweetz is a scammer.
Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.
https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz
IG: sashassweets5.
-
04-30-22 00:50 #3106Regular Member

Posts: 9Sasha Sweetz (LA) is a scammer.
Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.
https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz
IG: sashassweets5.
-
04-29-22 00:37 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 7266Pretty easy to find a little more info if you just google her info that she has listed on several sites.
Originally Posted by Ghost0557
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure she has a daddy as well.
But, your money, you're honey and just lookout for daddy!
-
04-27-22 15:33 #3104Regular Member

Posts: 5Info?
I will be in town in September. Was wondering if there was any reports for Heather.
https://tryst.link/escort/heather-58
-
04-25-22 19:18 #3103Regular Member

Posts: 8Savanna Moon
Hey there.
I met this woman a long time ago and she seems to have disappeared. Don't suppose anyone here as been in touch with her recently, have they? If not, I'm assuming she's retired.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Savannamoon93
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
-
04-24-22 15:10 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 77Try Humaniplex, there are usually a few ladies posting in the middle of the night.
Originally Posted by Falernum
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 08:02 #3101Regular Member

Posts: 13Late night options?
To the experts. Curious if something like this exists.
I want a way of last-minute booking at around 3 am. PD and Tryst have an available now section which seems the closest solution. But my ideal world is some agency that charges premium rates to consistently provide late night bookings.
Anything like this exist or any better way to do late-night last minute bookings?
-
04-23-22 17:43 #3100Senior Member

Posts: 742Temptation
So got to visit Temptation a couple weeks ago. Didn't report because it was just basic service. Standing CBJ, mish standing mish and doggy to finish! Nothing special to write home about but I'm not saying she isn't good to have on speed dial for a quick f at ck at 100 she runs specials at 80 here and there too which if it's that I'd say go see her. Pictures are filtered but she is the girl you will get. Nothing really hiding. She's short and with a big fake ass which I kinda liked in doggy style. If anyone has read her reviews she is a nasty sl at t talker for sure which was great. Anything you see in porn "acting" she says it. My favorite was when I had her doggy style and she asked me to f at ck her hard which she can take a pounding for sure and that image of her doggy just perfect. I was hitting with deep long strokes and she bust out saying cum on now fuck me like the sl at t prostitute I am. WOW! LOL. Like I said sometimes we got to have those hookers that know what they are and know we there to give them money and fuck bust a nut and leave. I got her number saved for sure and will definitely hit her up when I need a release and my hand isn't going to cut it LOL.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
Anyone need more info let me know by pm and I'll answer any questions you have. P.S. You can be in her room in 15 minutes if your close. Had her for my lunch break and still had time to eat LOL.
-
04-23-22 10:19 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 746I would be interested to know.
To the original poster: Yes, let us know. She caught my my eye before. I like that body, but she looks like she could be low key fugly LOL. There's also one review floating around somewhere saying she's a fully transitioned tranny. I am not going to be the one to verify haha.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 00:19 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 7266Well, than TOFFT and report back earn some street cred.
Originally Posted by BigJayD
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 20:50 #3097Regular Member

Posts: 1Intel on Temptation
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...beach/80267310
Temptation is her name and I'm trying to learn her Game.
Anyone with experience with her. I find her body hot and sexy and looking for honest experiences.
-
04-22-22 17:06 #3096Regular Member

Posts: 13Does anyone in K-town know about Victoria?
Does anyone in K-town know about Victoria? It's my first time here, so I'm really clumsy.












Reply With Quote





