Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 339 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by PnutButterButt  [View Original Post]
    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.
    Is that like a fetish or something? Folks got a pay me in Millions to have a conversation with her LOL.

    I always wondered how some of these gals are still in business. Well mongers ll do anything these days.

  2. #3109
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnutbutterbutt  [View Original Post]
    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.
    Consider yourself lucky as you dodged a bullet.

    A really fat bullet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11985113_1.jpg‎  

  3. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnutbutterbutt  [View Original Post]
    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.
    Why do people keep falling for the deposit scam?

  4. #3107

    Sasha Sweetz is a scammer.

    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.

  5. #3106

    Sasha Sweetz (LA) is a scammer.

    Gave this person a down payment and confirmed appt in the morning on the day of. Arrived at agreed upon location on time only to be blocked by phone. Do not book this person.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sasha_sweetz

    IG: sashassweets5.

  6. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost0557  [View Original Post]
    I will be in town in September. Was wondering if there was any reports for Heather.

    https://tryst.link/escort/heather-58
    Pretty easy to find a little more info if you just google her info that she has listed on several sites.

    Pretty sure she has a daddy as well.

    But, your money, you're honey and just lookout for daddy!

  7. #3104

    Info?

    I will be in town in September. Was wondering if there was any reports for Heather.

    https://tryst.link/escort/heather-58

  8. #3103

    Savanna Moon

    Hey there.

    I met this woman a long time ago and she seems to have disappeared. Don't suppose anyone here as been in touch with her recently, have they? If not, I'm assuming she's retired.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Savannamoon93

    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #3102
    Quote Originally Posted by Falernum  [View Original Post]
    To the experts. Curious if something like this exists.

    I want a way of last-minute booking at around 3 am. PD and Tryst have an available now section which seems the closest solution. But my ideal world is some agency that charges premium rates to consistently provide late night bookings.

    Anything like this exist or any better way to do late-night last minute bookings?
    Try Humaniplex, there are usually a few ladies posting in the middle of the night.

  10. #3101

    Late night options?

    To the experts. Curious if something like this exists.

    I want a way of last-minute booking at around 3 am. PD and Tryst have an available now section which seems the closest solution. But my ideal world is some agency that charges premium rates to consistently provide late night bookings.

    Anything like this exist or any better way to do late-night last minute bookings?

  11. #3100

    Temptation

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    To the original poster: Yes, let us know. She caught my my eye before. I like that body, but she looks like she could be low key fugly LOL. There's also one review floating around somewhere saying she's a fully transitioned tranny. I am not going to be the one to verify haha.
    So got to visit Temptation a couple weeks ago. Didn't report because it was just basic service. Standing CBJ, mish standing mish and doggy to finish! Nothing special to write home about but I'm not saying she isn't good to have on speed dial for a quick f at ck at 100 she runs specials at 80 here and there too which if it's that I'd say go see her. Pictures are filtered but she is the girl you will get. Nothing really hiding. She's short and with a big fake ass which I kinda liked in doggy style. If anyone has read her reviews she is a nasty sl at t talker for sure which was great. Anything you see in porn "acting" she says it. My favorite was when I had her doggy style and she asked me to f at ck her hard which she can take a pounding for sure and that image of her doggy just perfect. I was hitting with deep long strokes and she bust out saying cum on now fuck me like the sl at t prostitute I am. WOW! LOL. Like I said sometimes we got to have those hookers that know what they are and know we there to give them money and fuck bust a nut and leave. I got her number saved for sure and will definitely hit her up when I need a release and my hand isn't going to cut it LOL.

    Anyone need more info let me know by pm and I'll answer any questions you have. P.S. You can be in her room in 15 minutes if your close. Had her for my lunch break and still had time to eat LOL.

  12. #3099

    I would be interested to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Well, than TOFFT and report back earn some street cred.
    To the original poster: Yes, let us know. She caught my my eye before. I like that body, but she looks like she could be low key fugly LOL. There's also one review floating around somewhere saying she's a fully transitioned tranny. I am not going to be the one to verify haha.

  13. #3098
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJayD  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...beach/80267310

    Temptation is her name and I'm trying to learn her Game.

    Anyone with experience with her. I find her body hot and sexy and looking for honest experiences.
    Well, than TOFFT and report back earn some street cred.

  14. #3097

    Intel on Temptation

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...beach/80267310

    Temptation is her name and I'm trying to learn her Game.

    Anyone with experience with her. I find her body hot and sexy and looking for honest experiences.

  15. #3096
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Does anyone in K-town know about Victoria?

    Does anyone in K-town know about Victoria? It's my first time here, so I'm really clumsy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape