Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 1651 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23703
    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    I agree HB, Kyla went down hill bad and Raylee is at the top of her game. , already have next week appointment setup with raylee.
    I want to see her too. How I can contact her?

  2. #23702

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelForYou  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks interesting but I haven't found any reports on her. Anyone have any experience:

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...t/260899924557

    I also welcome recommendations here or in DM on girls in the Mason / Cincy area I should visit while here on business.
    Definitely willing to please but add about 100 pounds to those pictures. I don't know about about her hygiene because she was fully dressed during the visit. Bbbjcof was a 5 out of 10. I wouldn't repeat but YMMV.

    Stay safe.

  3. #23701

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    So Mariah's Tryst ad now has the email address of Discreet Desires, which appears to be a bare bones site claiming to be a female owned provider service, though only one girl appears on their site and it's not her.

    Thoughts, anyone?
    Yes that is still Mariah. She got with another agency after E. E went under. Discreet Desires is an agency mainly in Columbus and Dayton. I just met up with her Friday and she told me about this.

  4. #23700

    Roxy

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/74790472 Roxy. Anyone know if she is still active? PM info is ok.

  5. #23699

    Couldn't find any reports on Tia

    This girl looks interesting but I haven't found any reports on her. Anyone have any experience:

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...t/260899924557

    I also welcome recommendations here or in DM on girls in the Mason / Cincy area I should visit while here on business.

  6. #23698

    Raylee / kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Yes Raylee not a Cincy Kyla fan. She was worth seeing a few years ago but not in the last couple years. Went down hill bad.
    I agree HB, Kyla went down hill bad and Raylee is at the top of her game. , already have next week appointment setup with raylee.

  7. #23697

    Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by FanYu2712  [View Original Post]
    Does kyla still working? I been texting her but got no response.
    I don't think so, Last month she reached out to me said has some medical issues.

  8. #23696

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I would say fake or scam. She shares the same pone number and comments with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80718962.
    I missed that, thank you very much. Too bad she's hot (they both are).

  9. #23695

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    I saw Eden once. The quality of the meeting was 5/10. When you look at her tiny 4'10" body you think that she would be super tight but she isn't. It must be due to baby stretching. She's also very mechanical. Not GFE.
    I used to see her before she upped her rates and went cover everything. You wouldn't know it from looking at her but she said she has had 5 kids, so that is probably why she is so lose.

  10. #23694

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any reviews of Melissa, I'm assuming TGTBT. Has anyone talked to or seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80738939
    I would say fake or scam. She shares the same pone number and comments with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80718962.

  11. #23693

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    I saw Eden once. The quality of the meeting was 5/10. When you look at her tiny 4'10" body you think that she would be super tight but she isn't. It must be due to baby stretching. She's also very mechanical. Not GFE.
    I gave a report on her last year and it was not good, as soon as I posted the white knights came out of the wood work, she always stays at sketchy places, always draws unwanted attention to herself and her guest, I know of 2 mongers busted with her, my biggest red flag is her black scumbag pimp / boyfriend is always near or in parking lot waiting, he does carry heat.

    Had the mongers listened to my report and not the white knights they would not have been there to get busted one got a divorce as far as services she may have been decent in the beginning but quickly tuned into dead fish get you in and out asap. I did not enjoy no GFE.

  12. #23692

    Melissa

    I have not seen any reviews of Melissa, I'm assuming TGTBT. Has anyone talked to or seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80738939

  13. #23691

    I will try this question again. Sophie SoSweet?

    Info on Sophie So Sweet?

    Any info on Sophie So Sweet. Search reveals only one review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet

  14. #23690

    Not tight

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She's just okayeverything covered. Everything!
    I saw Eden once. The quality of the meeting was 5/10. When you look at her tiny 4'10" body you think that she would be super tight but she isn't. It must be due to baby stretching. She's also very mechanical. Not GFE.

  15. #23689
    Does kyla still working? I been texting her but got no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape