Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 1652 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23471

    Melissa

    I have not seen any reviews of Melissa, I'm assuming TGTBT. Has anyone talked to or seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80738939

  2. #23470

    I will try this question again. Sophie SoSweet?

    Info on Sophie So Sweet?

    Any info on Sophie So Sweet. Search reveals only one review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet

  3. #23469

    Not tight

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She's just okayeverything covered. Everything!
    I saw Eden once. The quality of the meeting was 5/10. When you look at her tiny 4'10" body you think that she would be super tight but she isn't. It must be due to baby stretching. She's also very mechanical. Not GFE.

  4. #23468
    Does kyla still working? I been texting her but got no response.

  5. #23467

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelForYou  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this girl in Blue Ash lately?

    I see some reports in September, and I just want to make sure nothing has changed with her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/060621459713
    She's just okay—everything covered. Everything!

  6. #23466
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you mean Raylee unless your on the Cincy Kyla band wagon HB.
    Yes Raylee not a Cincy Kyla fan. She was worth seeing a few years ago but not in the last couple years. Went down hill bad.

  7. #23465

    Lola, Liola, destiny, brittany, thumper, Bunny, Bunni

    Lola is the ripoff.

    Travelforyou is asking about Eden.

    Different girls. Eden on left. Lola on right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe999  [View Original Post]
    Check our yesterday's rip off section.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtgwndmxyzjlmtjlnwfindu0ody0yza1mgi0mzqxotrmztuwotm.jpg.jpg‎   mtu2mtexy2nimmyxmzy2nze2njizzdliymqwzwrjyjmwowu1otc.jpg.jpg‎  

  8. #23464
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelForYou  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this girl in Blue Ash lately?

    I see some reports in September, and I just want to make sure nothing has changed with her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/060621459713
    Check our yesterday's rip off section.

  9. #23463

    Ebony Brooke

    I've been looking for reports on Brooke but not sure what I found is the same provider. Anyone have info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80541012

    Thank you.

  10. #23462
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Mariah. Discreet Desires?

    So Mariah's Tryst ad now has the email address of Discreet Desires, which appears to be a bare bones site claiming to be a female owned provider service, though only one girl appears on their site and it's not her.

    Thoughts, anyone?

  11. #23461

    Anyone see this one?

    Anyone have experience with this girl in Blue Ash lately?

    I see some reports in September, and I just want to make sure nothing has changed with her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/060621459713

  12. #23460

    Snow day deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Katmandu6999  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarfication.
    Snow day deposit. Good luck with that one babe nobody's given deposits except for the newbies. Why do you want to be looked at as a fraud and help the frauds continue to defraud?

  13. #23459

    Candy pants

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmBolevar  [View Original Post]
    Is her incall still over in western hills or out towards white oak
    Western Hills.

  14. #23458

    Raylee or Cincy Kyla

    Assuming you mean Raylee unless your on the Cincy Kyla band wagon HB.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I am happy to donate to her birthday fund weekly. Great gal.

  15. #23457
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I am happy to donate to her birthday fund weekly. Great gal.
    That was donate to Raylee's birthday not Cincy Kyla.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape