Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 1651 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23699

    Couldn't find any reports on Tia

    This girl looks interesting but I haven't found any reports on her. Anyone have any experience:

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...t/260899924557

    I also welcome recommendations here or in DM on girls in the Mason / Cincy area I should visit while here on business.

  2. #23698

    Raylee / kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Yes Raylee not a Cincy Kyla fan. She was worth seeing a few years ago but not in the last couple years. Went down hill bad.
    I agree HB, Kyla went down hill bad and Raylee is at the top of her game. , already have next week appointment setup with raylee.

  3. #23697

    Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by FanYu2712  [View Original Post]
    Does kyla still working? I been texting her but got no response.
    I don't think so, Last month she reached out to me said has some medical issues.

  4. #23696

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I would say fake or scam. She shares the same pone number and comments with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80718962.
    I missed that, thank you very much. Too bad she's hot (they both are).

  5. #23695

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    I saw Eden once. The quality of the meeting was 5/10. When you look at her tiny 4'10" body you think that she would be super tight but she isn't. It must be due to baby stretching. She's also very mechanical. Not GFE.
    I used to see her before she upped her rates and went cover everything. You wouldn't know it from looking at her but she said she has had 5 kids, so that is probably why she is so lose.

  6. #23694

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any reviews of Melissa, I'm assuming TGTBT. Has anyone talked to or seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80738939
    I would say fake or scam. She shares the same pone number and comments with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80718962.

  7. #23693

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    I saw Eden once. The quality of the meeting was 5/10. When you look at her tiny 4'10" body you think that she would be super tight but she isn't. It must be due to baby stretching. She's also very mechanical. Not GFE.
    I gave a report on her last year and it was not good, as soon as I posted the white knights came out of the wood work, she always stays at sketchy places, always draws unwanted attention to herself and her guest, I know of 2 mongers busted with her, my biggest red flag is her black scumbag pimp / boyfriend is always near or in parking lot waiting, he does carry heat.

    Had the mongers listened to my report and not the white knights they would not have been there to get busted one got a divorce as far as services she may have been decent in the beginning but quickly tuned into dead fish get you in and out asap. I did not enjoy no GFE.

  8. #23692

    Melissa

    I have not seen any reviews of Melissa, I'm assuming TGTBT. Has anyone talked to or seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80738939

  9. #23691

    I will try this question again. Sophie SoSweet?

    Info on Sophie So Sweet?

    Any info on Sophie So Sweet. Search reveals only one review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet

  10. #23690

    Not tight

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She's just okayeverything covered. Everything!
    I saw Eden once. The quality of the meeting was 5/10. When you look at her tiny 4'10" body you think that she would be super tight but she isn't. It must be due to baby stretching. She's also very mechanical. Not GFE.

  11. #23689
    Does kyla still working? I been texting her but got no response.

  12. #23688

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelForYou  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this girl in Blue Ash lately?

    I see some reports in September, and I just want to make sure nothing has changed with her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/060621459713
    She's just okay—everything covered. Everything!

  13. #23687
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you mean Raylee unless your on the Cincy Kyla band wagon HB.
    Yes Raylee not a Cincy Kyla fan. She was worth seeing a few years ago but not in the last couple years. Went down hill bad.

  14. #23686

    Lola, Liola, destiny, brittany, thumper, Bunny, Bunni

    Lola is the ripoff.

    Travelforyou is asking about Eden.

    Different girls. Eden on left. Lola on right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe999  [View Original Post]
    Check our yesterday's rip off section.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtgwndmxyzjlmtjlnwfindu0ody0yza1mgi0mzqxotrmztuwotm.jpg.jpg‎   mtu2mtexy2nimmyxmzy2nze2njizzdliymqwzwrjyjmwowu1otc.jpg.jpg‎  

  15. #23685
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelForYou  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this girl in Blue Ash lately?

    I see some reports in September, and I just want to make sure nothing has changed with her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/060621459713
    Check our yesterday's rip off section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape