Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 10956
-
05-08-22 09:50 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 46Any intel on this girl
Hello,
Anyone see this girl. I have been talking to her and she wanted $750.
-
05-07-22 17:13 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 109Many bots in SB
https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...om_total_scam/
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...ter_trash_and/
-
05-06-22 14:03 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 374Any intel
Hi anyone have the scoop on this 1.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-7aed8b474f91
-
05-06-22 11:17 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 203Yeah I'm a NH based fella too, but I end up traveling to Boston, Worcester, RI and Portland. If you find something consistently avail for NH I'd be curious too but no thanks to that one. Was excited for local too but too far gone for my taste.
Originally Posted by Joebags
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 09:02 #6707Senior Member

Posts: 130I haven't been back and there no other options up here it's pretty sad.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 21:45 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 203Not going to lie man, felt gross after just the daughter. I don't even want to dare think about the mom.
Originally Posted by Joebags
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 21:34 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 2109Intellectual
Nah, she's real. I've had some meaningful discussions with her.
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 21:55 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 157I'm just assuming it's another scam and don't put any effort into it tho I keep texting. Every second I can waste of their time is less time for them to try to exploit our slower brothers here.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 14:29 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 2109Intellectual
Something is going on. Is always up late at night. Seems to have lost a lot of weight if you compare with her older pic (with a tree in the background). Has anyone actually met her?
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 14:19 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 130Has anyone plowed her mom? Just wondering even if there both less than attractive that mom daughter thing is hot as hell.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 11:26 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 299Reminds me of this POT who once who told me she got 50 k from her last SD in the past year but drove up in a rust bucket worth maybe 1 k. Sure sweetie.
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
My rule of thumb is if you can't independently verify something, it never happened. These girls lie as if it's their job.
-
05-02-22 00:10 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 157Intellectualandcute
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-2079b1a531dd
Apparently a lesbian. Full blown GPS. Says someone bought her her car so she's worth thousands. Since a lesbian won't do intimacy due to "microtraumas". I can't tell if she's serious or mentally ill. If one of you were the one to buy her the car, I'd like to offer you an opportunity to invest that you can't resist! LOL.
-
04-29-22 21:02 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 650Misty
Made contact with her but she told me she thought she would make a costly SB. So being curious I engaged her to find out what that means. I never got an amount from her but we exchanged a few messages trying to figure out what she wanted. She states the benefit would need to outweigh the cost? Then she put a knife in it and said no matter the arrangement, it is sex work something she told herself she would never do. I assumed we were done with the conversation at that point but asked her again anyway, still waiting for an answer. Not sure if anyone has had better luck but I guess I can cross her off my list.
Can't figure out what she is actually looking for. She is real but didn't try to sell any content, ask for a prepayment and money never came up. The search continues.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d4484b50ac5a
-
04-29-22 17:40 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 308Yep, although SA's fake profile problem isn't as nefarious because it's just the website's admin not QCing accounts good enough to get out the scammers. Its gotten somewhat better, but at least its not SB where the site is obviously juicing conts of women with pics stolen from social media or old dormant profiles from SA and using that as evidence tha they have pussy stock, where they don't. I'd stay away from SB IMO.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 17:24 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 157https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...tm_name=iossmf
Originally Posted by Dano7
[View Original Post]
This was posted a while ago on them.










Reply With Quote





