Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 33234
-
04-30-22 03:10 #23469Senior Member

Posts: 260Not tight
I saw Eden once. The quality of the meeting was 5/10. When you look at her tiny 4'10" body you think that she would be super tight but she isn't. It must be due to baby stretching. She's also very mechanical. Not GFE.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 23:19 #23468Regular Member

Posts: 19Does kyla still working? I been texting her but got no response.
-
04-29-22 15:37 #23467Senior Member

Posts: 451Eden
She's just okay—everything covered. Everything!
Originally Posted by TravelForYou
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 15:08 #23466Banned Member

Posts: 5352Yes Raylee not a Cincy Kyla fan. She was worth seeing a few years ago but not in the last couple years. Went down hill bad.
Originally Posted by Bdsdh
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 14:51 #23465Senior Member

Posts: 1222Lola, Liola, destiny, brittany, thumper, Bunny, Bunni
Lola is the ripoff.
Travelforyou is asking about Eden.
Different girls. Eden on left. Lola on right.
Originally Posted by Joe999
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 14:40 #23464Senior Member

Posts: 162Check our yesterday's rip off section.
Originally Posted by TravelForYou
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 11:49 #23463Senior Member

Posts: 84Ebony Brooke
I've been looking for reports on Brooke but not sure what I found is the same provider. Anyone have info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80541012
Thank you.
-
04-29-22 08:53 #23462Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Mariah. Discreet Desires?
So Mariah's Tryst ad now has the email address of Discreet Desires, which appears to be a bare bones site claiming to be a female owned provider service, though only one girl appears on their site and it's not her.
Thoughts, anyone?
-
04-29-22 08:09 #23461Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone see this one?
Anyone have experience with this girl in Blue Ash lately?
I see some reports in September, and I just want to make sure nothing has changed with her.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/060621459713
-
04-29-22 02:08 #23460Senior Member

Posts: 30Snow day deposit
Snow day deposit. Good luck with that one babe nobody's given deposits except for the newbies. Why do you want to be looked at as a fraud and help the frauds continue to defraud?
Originally Posted by Katmandu6999
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 22:42 #23459Senior Member

Posts: 30Candy pants
Western Hills.
Originally Posted by FirmBolevar
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 19:09 #23458Senior Member

Posts: 73Raylee or Cincy Kyla
Assuming you mean Raylee unless your on the Cincy Kyla band wagon HB.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 18:43 #23457Banned Member

Posts: 5352That was donate to Raylee's birthday not Cincy Kyla.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 18:32 #23456Senior Member

Posts: 118Raylee
I gave Raylee her gifts last Thursday since I knew I couldn't see her on her birthday Monday the 25th. Kyla birthday is today the 28th.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 17:31 #23455Banned Member

Posts: 5352It's Raylee's birthday.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






