Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8749
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/2168ca6...6-36aeac58125d

    I've visited this shoppe once a few months back. Seemed to be HJ only. Has anyone got FS here?
    If those photos are accurate, I would consider going there today.

  2. #8748

    Lucky on Renton Ave?

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/2168ca6...6-36aeac58125d

    I've visited this shoppe once a few months back. Seemed to be HJ only. Has anyone got FS here?

  3. #8747
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    And your in box is full again.
    I'll clear some space, assistance received, they are a no go.

  4. #8746
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Can a rubmaps subscriber shoot me a few details about Py Massage, Plano TX. TIA.
    And your in box is full again.

  5. #8745

    A favor please.

    Can a rubmaps subscriber shoot me a few details about Py Massage, Plano TX. TIA.

  6. #8744

    Looking for a place near the Denney Triangle / Westlake Center

    Any recommendations for an AMP or nice provider in the area? BBBJ is ideal goal but a great nuru would also be fine.

  7. #8743
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any recent experience with Linda Spa in or new Lake City?

    Thanks in advance!
    Just a month ago with Linda who is what I calll curvy / and 40 or 50. Overcharged the tip wanted over 100 and also HE was below avg stay away.

  8. #8742

    Linda Spa

    Anybody have any recent experience with Linda Spa in or new Lake City?

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #8741
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    In these parts, that's rare as hen's teeth. I've heard tell that there's a Latina provider at Evergreen up yonder in Everett, with FS reportedly on the menu. No personal experience.

    Alternatively, maybe try Renton Highlands Spa? Or Auburn Spa Dolls?

    According to Rubmaps, you can find a Latina masseuse at Apple, Sunflower, and Ocean spas, but that hasn't been my experience. Darn shame.
    There's a blonde Latina currently at Highland (formerly 4 Seasons). I enjoyed and will probably repeat if one of my Asian regulars can't see me when I want.

  10. #8740

    Latina in parlor setting

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxNenters  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to try an experience with a Latin provider, preferably in a parlor setting for both massage and FS. I've seen ads for Q Spa in Renton showing Latinas. Fellow mongers, what can you share?
    In these parts, that's rare as hen's teeth. I've heard tell that there's a Latina provider at Evergreen up yonder in Everett, with FS reportedly on the menu. No personal experience.

    Alternatively, maybe try Renton Highlands Spa? Or Auburn Spa Dolls?

    According to Rubmaps, you can find a Latina masseuse at Apple, Sunflower, and Ocean spas, but that hasn't been my experience. Darn shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Apple (Viet girl with a body like Jessica Rabbit) is usually the only one working Q. She's got a smokin' hot body and is fun for maybe one visit if you catch her on a good day, but prepare to be rushed.

  11. #8739
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarkds9  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened with this spot?.
    She was good, and I was never rushed. Plus, she is the only provider I have met who will not accept too much for a tip! I would try and tip her $40, but she would say that's too much, and accepted $20. What a breath of fresh air!

  12. #8738
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxNenters  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to try an experience with a Latin provider, preferably in a parlor setting for both massage and FS. I've seen ads for Q Spa in Renton showing Latinas. Fellow mongers, what can you share?
    Apple (Viet girl with a body like Jessica Rabbit) is usually the only one working Q. She's got a smokin' hot body and is fun for maybe one visit if you catch her on a good day, but prepare to be rushed.

  13. #8737
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarkds9  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened with this spot?.
    She closed around Christmas last year. No clue where she went.

  14. #8736

    Leila spa Renton

    Anybody know what happened with this spot?.

  15. #8735

    Latina Massage Provider (FS)?

    I'd like to try an experience with a Latin provider, preferably in a parlor setting for both massage and FS. I've seen ads for Q Spa in Renton showing Latinas. Fellow mongers, what can you share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape