Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 19549
-
04-29-22 17:04 #8749Banned Member

Posts: 1358If those photos are accurate, I would consider going there today.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 10:21 #8748Banned Member

Posts: 2302Lucky on Renton Ave?
https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/2168ca6...6-36aeac58125d
I've visited this shoppe once a few months back. Seemed to be HJ only. Has anyone got FS here?
-
04-29-22 08:30 #8747Senior Member

Posts: 603I'll clear some space, assistance received, they are a no go.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 02:58 #8746Senior Member

Posts: 270And your in box is full again.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 23:02 #8745Senior Member

Posts: 603A favor please.
Can a rubmaps subscriber shoot me a few details about Py Massage, Plano TX. TIA.
-
04-28-22 21:56 #8744Senior Member

Posts: 27Looking for a place near the Denney Triangle / Westlake Center
Any recommendations for an AMP or nice provider in the area? BBBJ is ideal goal but a great nuru would also be fine.
-
04-28-22 19:09 #8743Senior Member

Posts: 303Just a month ago with Linda who is what I calll curvy / and 40 or 50. Overcharged the tip wanted over 100 and also HE was below avg stay away.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 17:02 #8742Senior Member

Posts: 205Linda Spa
Anybody have any recent experience with Linda Spa in or new Lake City?
Thanks in advance!
-
04-28-22 13:49 #8741Banned Member

Posts: 2302There's a blonde Latina currently at Highland (formerly 4 Seasons). I enjoyed and will probably repeat if one of my Asian regulars can't see me when I want.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 13:08 #8740Senior Member

Posts: 362Latina in parlor setting
In these parts, that's rare as hen's teeth. I've heard tell that there's a Latina provider at Evergreen up yonder in Everett, with FS reportedly on the menu. No personal experience.
Originally Posted by KnoxNenters
[View Original Post]
Alternatively, maybe try Renton Highlands Spa? Or Auburn Spa Dolls?
According to Rubmaps, you can find a Latina masseuse at Apple, Sunflower, and Ocean spas, but that hasn't been my experience. Darn shame.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 12:44 #8739Banned Member

Posts: 1358She was good, and I was never rushed. Plus, she is the only provider I have met who will not accept too much for a tip! I would try and tip her $40, but she would say that's too much, and accepted $20. What a breath of fresh air!
Originally Posted by Quarkds9
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 09:07 #8738Banned Member

Posts: 2302Apple (Viet girl with a body like Jessica Rabbit) is usually the only one working Q. She's got a smokin' hot body and is fun for maybe one visit if you catch her on a good day, but prepare to be rushed.
Originally Posted by KnoxNenters
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 09:05 #8737Banned Member

Posts: 2302She closed around Christmas last year. No clue where she went.
Originally Posted by Quarkds9
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 01:00 #8736Regular Member

Posts: 1Leila spa Renton
Anybody know what happened with this spot?.
-
04-27-22 23:07 #8735Asshole

Posts: 146Latina Massage Provider (FS)?
I'd like to try an experience with a Latin provider, preferably in a parlor setting for both massage and FS. I've seen ads for Q Spa in Renton showing Latinas. Fellow mongers, what can you share?













Reply With Quote




