Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,181 to 15,195 of 41288
-
04-29-22 08:23 #26108Senior Member

Posts: 250Tattoo baby
I had a dream I met with tattoo baby this morning. If you like pretty Black bbw's, she's the one. The dream started with a CBJ and we went to doggy. The damage was 100 sonic rings for a half hour. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/453488170526.
-
04-29-22 08:17 #26107Senior Member

Posts: 73Excellent work! I am often feeling the urge when I arrive into JAX late. Glad you got taken care of. I would love to know more contact details if she is willing to share.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
Agree 100% re. International travels. Some parts of the world are refreshingly more open minded.
-
04-29-22 08:15 #26106Senior Member

Posts: 176After talking to her past few days I think she's going to go the UTR right first few days and get an understanding of the game she's truly never done the whole escorting thing with ads. I told her I'd pass her number to a few friends so when the time comes the guys on the forums have first dibs. I pray someone doesn't fuck it up dude LOL.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 06:52 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 690Desperate? More Like Deadly Dangerous!
Thanks for sharing the info.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
I do not know what you could have done differently other than not have gone to see her. Does not like you made a mistake, you were careful and used your spidey senses.
Jazmyn / Desi sound deadly dangerous and a must avoid.
-
04-29-22 02:01 #26104Senior Member

Posts: 130Ryder YMMV
She definitely is the perfect case YMMV. I've dreamt with her twice this month. First time had to wait 20 minutes. Says she was tthe gas station even thought I gave her a 5 minute out text. 2nd time was parked I'd in the room in less than 5 minutes.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe!
-
04-29-22 01:01 #26103Senior Member

Posts: 188I'm in
I'll keep an eye out for the link. If she looks good I'll reach out to her right away. Please feel free to pm if she stays under the radar. Thank you so much for sharing, fantastic report!
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 22:30 #26102Senior Member

Posts: 229Interestingly, she's using a number that Bizzy Lizzy used for a long time.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...34727/30723532
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-373-4727
-
04-28-22 22:20 #26101Senior Member

Posts: 229This Jazmyn? Yeah, she and her man are bad people. Definitely stay away.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video6772364..._pathetic_dick
-
04-28-22 22:15 #26100Senior Member

Posts: 266Ronnie prego
Do you think she's pissed that Lotto knocked up Ronnie? LOL. I don't know that for sure, but I wouldn't bet against it.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 21:14 #26099Senior Member

Posts: 1246Jazmyn / Desi is back on STG
Beware! Jazmyn / Desi is back on Skip the Games. Her man Lotto is with her and they're desperate. Beware!!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/273167059262
-
04-28-22 20:58 #26098Regular Member

Posts: 9Marie TOFTT
Just noticed Marie post on skip looks like a new provider. About to hangout wish me luck.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/401758555372
-
04-28-22 18:09 #26097Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Mandy x3 and sometimes Y-kidding...
But no, I saw her a few years ago for a car meet for 70. I did car meet to get her away from her familiar location and so that she would not pull any shenanigans! It worked out without incident but honestly, she was barely worth 70. Lots of hype concerning this girl--looks wise, but in person, all filters are off and she does not look as good. It was a rather uncomfortable session--almost as if she was trying to get away from the D while doing our biz.
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]
She now wants 300 for a car meet. I would rather pay mini-mouse to suk my D! Anyway, I would not waste my time with this scammer. If you look at her SM site, you can tell she is very entitled and feels she should receive free shidd from those simpletons who cater to her needs...like, "who can come put up my fence or who can fix my air conditioner." They also tell her how great she is! Air head for sure! Seriously, I would not waste my time!
-
04-28-22 18:01 #26096Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this extensive candy user
Hell to the no! She was doing car meets for only 60 just before the pandemic. She was staying in a ragedy azz trailer on the westside not long ago. She has a health issue that causes her to be extremely dry too. Anyway, long story short, hell to the no!
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 16:48 #26095Senior Member

Posts: 909Let's just hope the pimps and Dbs don't get to her
Heard to many girls retire from jax due to being confronted by CBS and pimps. Didn't think they was on the site like that.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
If she decides to visit either go with a nice hotel.
-
04-28-22 16:19 #26094Senior Member

Posts: 127How good is she?
So is she really a "queen" in that department?
Originally Posted by DixieNormiss
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





