Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,196 to 15,210 of 41297
-
04-28-22 22:30 #26102Senior Member

Posts: 229Interestingly, she's using a number that Bizzy Lizzy used for a long time.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...34727/30723532
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-373-4727
-
04-28-22 22:20 #26101Senior Member

Posts: 229This Jazmyn? Yeah, she and her man are bad people. Definitely stay away.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video6772364..._pathetic_dick
-
04-28-22 22:15 #26100Senior Member

Posts: 266Ronnie prego
Do you think she's pissed that Lotto knocked up Ronnie? LOL. I don't know that for sure, but I wouldn't bet against it.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 21:14 #26099Senior Member

Posts: 1246Jazmyn / Desi is back on STG
Beware! Jazmyn / Desi is back on Skip the Games. Her man Lotto is with her and they're desperate. Beware!!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/273167059262
-
04-28-22 20:58 #26098Regular Member

Posts: 9Marie TOFTT
Just noticed Marie post on skip looks like a new provider. About to hangout wish me luck.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/401758555372
-
04-28-22 18:09 #26097Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Mandy x3 and sometimes Y-kidding...
But no, I saw her a few years ago for a car meet for 70. I did car meet to get her away from her familiar location and so that she would not pull any shenanigans! It worked out without incident but honestly, she was barely worth 70. Lots of hype concerning this girl--looks wise, but in person, all filters are off and she does not look as good. It was a rather uncomfortable session--almost as if she was trying to get away from the D while doing our biz.
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]
She now wants 300 for a car meet. I would rather pay mini-mouse to suk my D! Anyway, I would not waste my time with this scammer. If you look at her SM site, you can tell she is very entitled and feels she should receive free shidd from those simpletons who cater to her needs...like, "who can come put up my fence or who can fix my air conditioner." They also tell her how great she is! Air head for sure! Seriously, I would not waste my time!
-
04-28-22 18:01 #26096Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this extensive candy user
Hell to the no! She was doing car meets for only 60 just before the pandemic. She was staying in a ragedy azz trailer on the westside not long ago. She has a health issue that causes her to be extremely dry too. Anyway, long story short, hell to the no!
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 16:48 #26095Senior Member

Posts: 909Let's just hope the pimps and Dbs don't get to her
Heard to many girls retire from jax due to being confronted by CBS and pimps. Didn't think they was on the site like that.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
If she decides to visit either go with a nice hotel.
-
04-28-22 16:19 #26094Senior Member

Posts: 127How good is she?
So is she really a "queen" in that department?
Originally Posted by DixieNormiss
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 16:00 #26093Senior Member

Posts: 58Mandy Mandy Mandy
Has anyone here ever actually had a dream with her? Or just all danger? Any chance she might go legit and stop the garbage? She's advertising. Want to bite but I know her history.
-
04-28-22 13:09 #26092Senior Member

Posts: 63Effy
Well it was really late so I told her if she wants to come over for a qv all I have is a 100. She said ok. We went at least 30 so tipped an additional 30. I'm not saying she will always negotiate, but she did with me.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 11:47 #26091Senior Member

Posts: 266I totally agree that you have to go during the day to get the full package. Nighttime girls will not in my experience, but nightime girls are also the only ones I can get takeout with, but it is expensive. Also, I have the best luck with girls that are 25-30, usually anything under 23 is going to be a no. But I will say, there isn't a daytime girl yet that wouldn't let me touch the kitty. That doesn't mean they are all like this, but that is my experience.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 10:40 #26090Senior Member

Posts: 45Visit with Kaos
Spent a little time with the mixed lady Kaos. The add said she was back door friendly so I dreamed of a visit. She delayed the time because she was bleaching her hair and had a Hispanic friend that didn't speak English helping her. Looks are fairly accurate, little baby weight but not bad. Got right down to business as she probably had another engagement so I strapped up and after a little CBJ I plowed ahead down the dirt road in a doggie fashion. Finished the deed and left.
She has a friendly attitude but it was rushed, overall 2 bill trip which is a little high but the action has been slim when trying to work other dreams out. May repeat but it would be for non Greek activities.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/349276943418
-
04-28-22 10:22 #26089Senior Member

Posts: 470Spam link, don't click
[Deleted by Admin]
Don't quote spammers, you drive traffic to their pages and encourage them.
A2
-
04-28-22 07:12 #26088Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Effy
I contacted Effy a few weeks ago. From what I recall, she quoted me $160 for a HH. I passed, which is too bad because I like her look (with the exception of the AR she's holding in one of the photos).
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.









Reply With Quote





