Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 33235
-
04-28-22 17:31 #23455Banned Member

Posts: 5352It's Raylee's birthday.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 17:30 #23454Banned Member

Posts: 5352I am happy to donate to her birthday fund weekly. Great gal.
Originally Posted by Bdsdh
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 13:10 #23453Senior Member

Posts: 1165Snow
Just curious if you meet or attempted too, an if you payed or she asked for a deposit.
Originally Posted by FreedomDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 09:28 #23452Senior Member

Posts: 73Sure people will be getting hit up to contribute to the bday fund if they haven't already.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 08:15 #23451Banned Member

Posts: 5352To me sound like you hit the jackpot. Congratulations.
Originally Posted by Wert699
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 06:43 #23450Senior Member

Posts: 30Alexa
Yeah I had a problem with her a month or so ago she had me meet her at a hotel in Northern Kentucky eye drover probably 45 minutes to get there she takes it with me the whole time and then when I pulled up at the hotel she quit testing never heard from her again till like three weeks later Noah biology now! And then start a cues me of being a cop and then quit answering my text say I was a cop so she's crazy I think I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 05:47 #23449Senior Member

Posts: 82Cincy Kyla
I saw cincy Kyla many times over the years she was adamant about no anal and no BB.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
Now as to drug use she always said she did not, Nd I never saw signs of it but public court records say a different story about her and her boyfreinds, .
-
04-28-22 05:46 #23448Senior Member

Posts: 118Cincykyla
Happy Birthday.
-
04-28-22 05:42 #23447Senior Member

Posts: 82Prefect day on Monday
Monday was a prefect day covered all 3 of my vices. Started with a 2 hour appointment with the beautiful Raylee on her birthday. Then we went to the casino for an hour. Then on the way home I stopped at my favorite liquor store and scored a bottle of eagles rare.
-
04-27-22 17:30 #23446Senior Member

Posts: 1165Jada
Jada is Sparkle. Etc, same lady. Tat on the breast.
Originally Posted by DickMorehead
[View Original Post]
Vinnie is Correct. Same lady.
-
04-27-22 17:06 #23445Senior Member

Posts: 377I agree with you overall about taking some posts / posters with a grain of salt but Cincy Kyla with the bolt ons that has gone deep UTR definitely does use hard mainline drugs. Verifiable from court info and arrests. The reports of bareback and anal are questionable though.
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 17:02 #23444Senior Member

Posts: 260Kyla
There is only one Kyla I know that fits that comment, LOL.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 16:37 #23443Senior Member

Posts: 262Search is your friend
Search for "Snow".
Originally Posted by FreedomDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 16:14 #23442Senior Member

Posts: 200Which Kyla?
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 14:52 #23441Senior Member

Posts: 919I'm afraid you are incorrect on one of your views. Maybe not in your experience but to say absolutely does not is incorrect.
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






