Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 1652 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23685
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelForYou  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this girl in Blue Ash lately?

    I see some reports in September, and I just want to make sure nothing has changed with her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/060621459713
    Check our yesterday's rip off section.

  2. #23684

    Ebony Brooke

    I've been looking for reports on Brooke but not sure what I found is the same provider. Anyone have info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80541012

    Thank you.

  3. #23683
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Mariah. Discreet Desires?

    So Mariah's Tryst ad now has the email address of Discreet Desires, which appears to be a bare bones site claiming to be a female owned provider service, though only one girl appears on their site and it's not her.

    Thoughts, anyone?

  4. #23682

    Anyone see this one?

    Anyone have experience with this girl in Blue Ash lately?

    I see some reports in September, and I just want to make sure nothing has changed with her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/060621459713

  5. #23681

    Snow day deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Katmandu6999  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarfication.
    Snow day deposit. Good luck with that one babe nobody's given deposits except for the newbies. Why do you want to be looked at as a fraud and help the frauds continue to defraud?

  6. #23680

    Candy pants

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmBolevar  [View Original Post]
    Is her incall still over in western hills or out towards white oak
    Western Hills.

  7. #23679

    Raylee or Cincy Kyla

    Assuming you mean Raylee unless your on the Cincy Kyla band wagon HB.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I am happy to donate to her birthday fund weekly. Great gal.

  8. #23678
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I am happy to donate to her birthday fund weekly. Great gal.
    That was donate to Raylee's birthday not Cincy Kyla.

  9. #23677

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    It's Raylee's birthday.
    I gave Raylee her gifts last Thursday since I knew I couldn't see her on her birthday Monday the 25th. Kyla birthday is today the 28th.

  10. #23676
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy4U  [View Original Post]
    Happy Birthday.
    It's Raylee's birthday.

  11. #23675
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Sure people will be getting hit up to contribute to the bday fund if they haven't already.
    I am happy to donate to her birthday fund weekly. Great gal.

  12. #23674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I've tried searching the thread and can't find any info. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/a2e6...0-799ee6d60136
    Just curious if you meet or attempted too, an if you payed or she asked for a deposit.

  13. #23673
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy4U  [View Original Post]
    Happy Birthday.
    Sure people will be getting hit up to contribute to the bday fund if they haven't already.

  14. #23672
    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    I saw cincy Kyla many times over the years she was adamant about no anal and no BB.

    Now as to drug use she always said she did not, Nd I never saw signs of it but public court records say a different story about her and her boyfreinds, .
    To me sound like you hit the jackpot. Congratulations.

  15. #23671

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Saffy's new place, yet. Her old one had a certain vibe to itin a weirdly good way.
    Yeah I had a problem with her a month or so ago she had me meet her at a hotel in Northern Kentucky eye drover probably 45 minutes to get there she takes it with me the whole time and then when I pulled up at the hotel she quit testing never heard from her again till like three weeks later Noah biology now! And then start a cues me of being a cop and then quit answering my text say I was a cop so she's crazy I think I'd stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape