Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 859 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 909 959 1359 1859 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17940

    Mina

    Is Mina still in the game? I haven't seen any recent post on her and was supposed to catch up with her in the Queen City but she said she was only visiting from RTP. Couldn't get schedules lined up. I hit her up last week a couple days apart and then again Monday but crickets. Even tried from a different sideline #. Heard mixed things but sounds like she might be worth the added effort. Appreciate might thanks brothers.

  2. #17939

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm me info about Noa?
    I would be glad to if you ask me in DM. If you get her number and it's not verified you got it from me. You probably won't get an appointment to see her. It's called screening guys not information holding.

  3. #17938

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetes  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has experience with Jade, PR Princess, aka Ashley:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/257082444046

    Or.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/sarah-23/

    Thanks, trying to find a friend. Any help is appreciated.
    Did you ever meet ashley?

  4. #17937

    Fake Asian Cary location

    Waste of time. Looks like the 50 yo aunt of the one on Miami. Makes it easy to turn and walk.

  5. #17936

    Noa

    Can someone pm me info about Noa?

  6. #17935

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    Damn I hope there is a way to get your money back on those credits. Did they provide any reason why it was suspended?
    Nope, not even an email.

    Everytime I try to log in it says " Your account has been suspended due to violation of the site's terms of use" I started a ticket but haven't heard back.

  7. #17934
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I mean to say she is not really GFE she only do Greek. She wasn't able to take it in all the way. Head was good.

    Maybe look her up by username and not link? My account at WYP got suspended. I had just spend 250 on credits.
    Damn I hope there is a way to get your money back on those credits. Did they provide any reason why it was suspended?

  8. #17933
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Looks like that link is already dead.

    HolyDiver.
    Sorry I mean to say she is not really GFE she only do Greek. She wasn't able to take it in all the way. Head was good.

    Maybe look her up by username and not link? My account at WYP got suspended. I had just spend 250 on credits.

  9. #17932
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. I learned my lesson about sharing info about decent providers.
    I am kind of wondering the same? I get you have to share to receive. So far I have not found a good provider on this sight. It seems like a good old boys club.

  10. #17931
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Looks like that link is already dead..
    LMAO! I needed to hear that story thanks. Sometimes the wrong head takes control.

  11. #17930

    RE: Girlnextdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9YNeO5Z8XaowWM

    Meet with this one last week.

    She is real, super nice, and don't for business only visits to Greece (I know is weird).

    Meet at local place and drive to my place.

    She can't take big ones BTW so will not repeat. Damage was $$.
    Looks like that link is already dead.

    HolyDiver.

  12. #17929

    Girlnextdoor

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9YNeO5Z8XaowWM

    Meet with this one last week.

    She is real, super nice, and don't for business only visits to Greece (I know is weird).

    Meet at local place and drive to my place.

    She can't take big ones BTW so will not repeat. Damage was $$.

  13. #17928
    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    YES! Large gut and gross. Somehow I continued but left disgusted with myself. Luckily I felt fine a few minutes later and buried the experience down deep.
    It's so easy to turn and walk. And not worry about some handler getting in your face.

  14. #17927
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask2376  [View Original Post]
    Also have to keep in mind sometimes these ladies get stalkers. Additionally we are trying to keep them off the Uncle radar as well. We are not looking for essay reviews. It is not hard to take 5-10 minutes when you see ANYONE and post it here. Can be good or bad. Really doesn't take long to get Senior status honestly. I don't know the exact criteria but it did not take me that long.
    I agree with everything you mentioned. I posted about a provider years ago, and she asked me to share her info with senior members with the exception of one particular individual. As it turns out, he had multiple accounts and ended up getting her info anyway. This dude ended up stalking her. I received a long, angry text from her. She's still around, but I haven't seen her since then. I will be a lot more careful with sharing info from now on. There is one provider I've been seeing for several years who I will never share her info, even if she asks.

    It tells you how to get Senior status in the FAQ.

  15. #17926
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask2376  [View Original Post]
    We are not looking for essay reviews. It is not hard to take 5-10 minutes when you see ANYONE and post it here. Can be good or bad.
    A problem though is that it creates an incentive to only post positive reviews from your account, or else a UTR might see you posting negative reviews in the past and choose not to share contact info based on that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape