Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 1365 1865 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17850

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    I would be glad to if you ask me in DM. If you get her number and it's not verified you got it from me. You probably won't get an appointment to see her. It's called screening guys not information holding.
    Noa is screening now BTW. I'm not sure what's her process. Senior members or references. I think someone here posted they got her number but still couldn't see her. If she's trying to get her own place it could get really selective on visits. Idk really. I haven't seen her since the ramp up of all this because of all the attention she's been getting. I'm not sure how many people she sees a day but I'll hate for our conversations to be cut short because of increased demand. Also I did my share of spreading her info, I'm exhausted so no more please.

  2. #17849

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler1980  [View Original Post]
    Is Mina still in the game? I haven't seen any recent post on her and was supposed to catch up with her in the Queen City but she said she was only visiting from RTP. Couldn't get schedules lined up. I hit her up last week a couple days apart and then again Monday but crickets. Even tried from a different sideline #. Heard mixed things but sounds like she might be worth the added effort. Appreciate might thanks brothers.
    As far as I know she is. Her last post was this past Friday on the 22nd. Also it seems she's M-F as well. She could just be on that time of the month. She is worth at least one visit to see for yourself though.

  3. #17848

    Shit service

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    A problem though is that it creates an incentive to only post positive reviews from your account, or else a UTR might see you posting negative reviews in the past and choose not to share contact info based on that.
    If she's worried about a bad review, then you were probably going to get some shitty service anyway. By the looks of it this board is used to know who to stay away from, very little of anyone actually sharing good dreams.

  4. #17847

    Mina

    Is Mina still in the game? I haven't seen any recent post on her and was supposed to catch up with her in the Queen City but she said she was only visiting from RTP. Couldn't get schedules lined up. I hit her up last week a couple days apart and then again Monday but crickets. Even tried from a different sideline #. Heard mixed things but sounds like she might be worth the added effort. Appreciate might thanks brothers.

  5. #17846

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm me info about Noa?
    I would be glad to if you ask me in DM. If you get her number and it's not verified you got it from me. You probably won't get an appointment to see her. It's called screening guys not information holding.

  6. #17845

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetes  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has experience with Jade, PR Princess, aka Ashley:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/257082444046

    Or.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/sarah-23/

    Thanks, trying to find a friend. Any help is appreciated.
    Did you ever meet ashley?

  7. #17844

    Fake Asian Cary location

    Waste of time. Looks like the 50 yo aunt of the one on Miami. Makes it easy to turn and walk.

  8. #17843

    Noa

    Can someone pm me info about Noa?

  9. #17842

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    Damn I hope there is a way to get your money back on those credits. Did they provide any reason why it was suspended?
    Nope, not even an email.

    Everytime I try to log in it says " Your account has been suspended due to violation of the site's terms of use" I started a ticket but haven't heard back.

  10. #17841
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I mean to say she is not really GFE she only do Greek. She wasn't able to take it in all the way. Head was good.

    Maybe look her up by username and not link? My account at WYP got suspended. I had just spend 250 on credits.
    Damn I hope there is a way to get your money back on those credits. Did they provide any reason why it was suspended?

  11. #17840
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Looks like that link is already dead.

    HolyDiver.
    Sorry I mean to say she is not really GFE she only do Greek. She wasn't able to take it in all the way. Head was good.

    Maybe look her up by username and not link? My account at WYP got suspended. I had just spend 250 on credits.

  12. #17839
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. I learned my lesson about sharing info about decent providers.
    I am kind of wondering the same? I get you have to share to receive. So far I have not found a good provider on this sight. It seems like a good old boys club.

  13. #17838
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Looks like that link is already dead..
    LMAO! I needed to hear that story thanks. Sometimes the wrong head takes control.

  14. #17837

    RE: Girlnextdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9YNeO5Z8XaowWM

    Meet with this one last week.

    She is real, super nice, and don't for business only visits to Greece (I know is weird).

    Meet at local place and drive to my place.

    She can't take big ones BTW so will not repeat. Damage was $$.
    Looks like that link is already dead.

    HolyDiver.

  15. #17836

    Girlnextdoor

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9YNeO5Z8XaowWM

    Meet with this one last week.

    She is real, super nice, and don't for business only visits to Greece (I know is weird).

    Meet at local place and drive to my place.

    She can't take big ones BTW so will not repeat. Damage was $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape