Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 30810
-
04-28-22 07:47 #17850Senior Member

Posts: 102Noa
Noa is screening now BTW. I'm not sure what's her process. Senior members or references. I think someone here posted they got her number but still couldn't see her. If she's trying to get her own place it could get really selective on visits. Idk really. I haven't seen her since the ramp up of all this because of all the attention she's been getting. I'm not sure how many people she sees a day but I'll hate for our conversations to be cut short because of increased demand. Also I did my share of spreading her info, I'm exhausted so no more please.
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 07:33 #17849Senior Member

Posts: 102Mina
As far as I know she is. Her last post was this past Friday on the 22nd. Also it seems she's M-F as well. She could just be on that time of the month. She is worth at least one visit to see for yourself though.
Originally Posted by Steeler1980
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 06:05 #17848Senior Member

Posts: 70Shit service
If she's worried about a bad review, then you were probably going to get some shitty service anyway. By the looks of it this board is used to know who to stay away from, very little of anyone actually sharing good dreams.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 23:51 #17847Senior Member

Posts: 105Mina
Is Mina still in the game? I haven't seen any recent post on her and was supposed to catch up with her in the Queen City but she said she was only visiting from RTP. Couldn't get schedules lined up. I hit her up last week a couple days apart and then again Monday but crickets. Even tried from a different sideline #. Heard mixed things but sounds like she might be worth the added effort. Appreciate might thanks brothers.
-
04-27-22 23:42 #17846Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa
I would be glad to if you ask me in DM. If you get her number and it's not verified you got it from me. You probably won't get an appointment to see her. It's called screening guys not information holding.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 21:10 #17845Senior Member

Posts: 183Ashley
Did you ever meet ashley?
Originally Posted by Zetes
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 20:03 #17844Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asian Cary location
Waste of time. Looks like the 50 yo aunt of the one on Miami. Makes it easy to turn and walk.
-
04-27-22 19:17 #17843Senior Member

Posts: 112Noa
Can someone pm me info about Noa?
-
04-27-22 19:16 #17842Senior Member

Posts: 112Wyp
Nope, not even an email.
Originally Posted by OneStarter
[View Original Post]
Everytime I try to log in it says " Your account has been suspended due to violation of the site's terms of use" I started a ticket but haven't heard back.
-
04-27-22 19:07 #17841Senior Member

Posts: 129Damn I hope there is a way to get your money back on those credits. Did they provide any reason why it was suspended?
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 18:49 #17840Senior Member

Posts: 112Sorry I mean to say she is not really GFE she only do Greek. She wasn't able to take it in all the way. Head was good.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
Maybe look her up by username and not link? My account at WYP got suspended. I had just spend 250 on credits.
-
04-27-22 18:45 #17839Senior Member

Posts: 122I am kind of wondering the same? I get you have to share to receive. So far I have not found a good provider on this sight. It seems like a good old boys club.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 16:59 #17838Senior Member

Posts: 48LMAO! I needed to hear that story thanks. Sometimes the wrong head takes control.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 16:50 #17837Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Girlnextdoor
Looks like that link is already dead.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
04-27-22 16:41 #17836Senior Member

Posts: 112Girlnextdoor
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9YNeO5Z8XaowWM
Meet with this one last week.
She is real, super nice, and don't for business only visits to Greece (I know is weird).
Meet at local place and drive to my place.
She can't take big ones BTW so will not repeat. Damage was $$.









Reply With Quote






