Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 30810
-
04-27-22 23:51 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 105Mina
Is Mina still in the game? I haven't seen any recent post on her and was supposed to catch up with her in the Queen City but she said she was only visiting from RTP. Couldn't get schedules lined up. I hit her up last week a couple days apart and then again Monday but crickets. Even tried from a different sideline #. Heard mixed things but sounds like she might be worth the added effort. Appreciate might thanks brothers.
-
04-27-22 23:42 #17939Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa
I would be glad to if you ask me in DM. If you get her number and it's not verified you got it from me. You probably won't get an appointment to see her. It's called screening guys not information holding.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 21:10 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 183Ashley
Did you ever meet ashley?
Originally Posted by Zetes
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 20:03 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asian Cary location
Waste of time. Looks like the 50 yo aunt of the one on Miami. Makes it easy to turn and walk.
-
04-27-22 19:17 #17936Senior Member

Posts: 112Noa
Can someone pm me info about Noa?
-
04-27-22 19:16 #17935Senior Member

Posts: 112Wyp
Nope, not even an email.
Originally Posted by OneStarter
[View Original Post]
Everytime I try to log in it says " Your account has been suspended due to violation of the site's terms of use" I started a ticket but haven't heard back.
-
04-27-22 19:07 #17934Senior Member

Posts: 129Damn I hope there is a way to get your money back on those credits. Did they provide any reason why it was suspended?
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 18:49 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 112Sorry I mean to say she is not really GFE she only do Greek. She wasn't able to take it in all the way. Head was good.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
Maybe look her up by username and not link? My account at WYP got suspended. I had just spend 250 on credits.
-
04-27-22 18:45 #17932Senior Member

Posts: 122I am kind of wondering the same? I get you have to share to receive. So far I have not found a good provider on this sight. It seems like a good old boys club.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 16:59 #17931Senior Member

Posts: 48LMAO! I needed to hear that story thanks. Sometimes the wrong head takes control.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 16:50 #17930Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Girlnextdoor
Looks like that link is already dead.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
04-27-22 16:41 #17929Senior Member

Posts: 112Girlnextdoor
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9YNeO5Z8XaowWM
Meet with this one last week.
She is real, super nice, and don't for business only visits to Greece (I know is weird).
Meet at local place and drive to my place.
She can't take big ones BTW so will not repeat. Damage was $$.
-
04-27-22 16:13 #17928Senior Member

Posts: 139It's so easy to turn and walk. And not worry about some handler getting in your face.
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 16:01 #17927Senior Member

Posts: 331I agree with everything you mentioned. I posted about a provider years ago, and she asked me to share her info with senior members with the exception of one particular individual. As it turns out, he had multiple accounts and ended up getting her info anyway. This dude ended up stalking her. I received a long, angry text from her. She's still around, but I haven't seen her since then. I will be a lot more careful with sharing info from now on. There is one provider I've been seeing for several years who I will never share her info, even if she asks.
Originally Posted by Mask2376
[View Original Post]
It tells you how to get Senior status in the FAQ.
-
04-27-22 15:08 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 201A problem though is that it creates an incentive to only post positive reviews from your account, or else a UTR might see you posting negative reviews in the past and choose not to share contact info based on that.
Originally Posted by Mask2376
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






