Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 941 1441 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18211

    I know the prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley1961  [View Original Post]
    That amount for hhr. Plus 80 for an hour. Depends on what you want.
    Some are over $$$ for a 60 min. Some are less than $$ for a 30 min. I guess I just didn't understand what you were implying.

  2. #18210

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I'd say 5'3". When I saw her with DI she has an average body. Not thick by any means but I'm more into athletic to petite build. Amazing rack.
    Are we saying that Ava on Eros is Jayla who was with DI? This doesn't look like her to me and looks like Ava has fake boobs. I only saw Jayla once so maybe I'm wrong.

  3. #18209

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Is Ava really 4'3" tall and 135 pounds? That doesn't sound good.
    I'd say 5'3". When I saw her with DI she has an average body. Not thick by any means but I'm more into athletic to petite build. Amazing rack.

  4. #18208

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go!

    Independent Name. . . . DI Name. . . . . . . . . Eros Indiana.

    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =.

    Mona. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not There / Where? Was on Eros, now Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/mona305.

    Caitlin. . . . . . . . . . . . . Isabella. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Present.

    Vivian. . . . . . . . . . . . . Diane. . . . . . . . . . . Present.

    Ava. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Jayla. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not There / Where? Eros, https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8554191.htm?cat=1.
    Is Ava really 4'3" tall and 135 pounds? That doesn't sound good.

  5. #18207

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    200 for one hour & you passed? I thought that was becoming standard for a half hour. YMMV for sure.
    That amount for hhr. Plus 80 for an hour. Depends on what you want.

  6. #18206

    Updated

    Quote Originally Posted by Thought  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help fill in the blanks?

    Independent Name. . . . DI Name. . . . . . . . . Eros Indiana.

    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =.

    Mona. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not There / Where? Was on Eros, now Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/mona305

    Caitlin. . . . . . . . . . . . . Isabella . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Present.

    Vivian. . . . . . . . . . . . . Diane. . . . . . . . . . . Present.

    Ava. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Jayla. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not There / Where? Eros, https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8554191.htm?cat=1
    Here ya go!

    Independent Name. . . . DI Name. . . . . . . . . Eros Indiana.

    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =.

    Mona. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not There / Where? Was on Eros, now Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/mona305.

    Caitlin. . . . . . . . . . . . . Isabella. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Present.

    Vivian. . . . . . . . . . . . . Diane. . . . . . . . . . . Present.

    Ava. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Jayla. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not There / Where? Eros, https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8554191.htm?cat=1.

  7. #18205

    Translation from DI to Independent and Where They Can Be Found

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Mona.

    Caitlin.

    Vivian.

    Ava.

    These are all former DI ladies who decided to venture out on their own. I've seen 3 of them when with DI but none since.
    Can someone help fill in the blanks?

    Independent Name. . . . DI Name. . . . . . . . . Eros Indiana.

    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =.

    Mona. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not There / Where?

    Caitlin. . . . . . . . . . . . . ? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Present.

    Vivian. . . . . . . . . . . . . Diane. . . . . . . . . . . Present.

    Ava. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not There / Where?

  8. #18204

    The moves

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown  [View Original Post]
    I know for a fact that some of the former ladies post on Eros and are absolutely real. Who do you speak of?
    Mona.

    Caitlin.

    Vivian.

    Ava.

    These are all former DI ladies who decided to venture out on their own. I've seen 3 of them when with DI but none since.

  9. #18203
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar69  [View Original Post]
    Several DI chicks who aren't working currently have had their pics copied and pasted on Eros except when you ask to see them they want upfront money. I was thinking they're just getting a hot girl complex but no. Get this. We all know and have personal relationships with these girls so we know determining characteristics about all of them between everyone on this forum and if you ask a personal question the scammer doesn't know how to answer so I'm pretty sure it's not them. The DI girls are comfortable but not impersonal from my perspective so I'm assuming the doppelgngers aren't real so don't be marked out of your cash boys. On a side note if somebody knows the admins from DI and I know there are mongers on here that do you might suggest an ownership stamp or a stamp so the pics can't be ganked. Just thinking out loud. Carry on.
    I know for a fact that some of the former ladies post on Eros and are absolutely real. Who do you speak of?

  10. #18202
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipes26  [View Original Post]
    If someone can message me her number I will throw her some biz.
    I loved seeing her. Didn't know she was in town. I have an old number, if I can find it.

  11. #18201
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley1961  [View Original Post]
    DI prices for an hour. I passed.
    200 for one hour & you passed? I thought that was becoming standard for a half hour. YMMV for sure.

  12. #18200
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I kinda want to take the plunge but wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/7029699815
    I saw her once, paid for an hour and was lucky if I got 20 minutes out of her, very rushed.

  13. #18199

    Take $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Pr4192  [View Original Post]
    Please report if you see her, I've had my eye on her myself but just can't take the plunge.
    DI prices for an hour. I passed.

  14. #18198
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipes26  [View Original Post]
    If someone can message me her number I will throw her some biz.
    Same here. I'll schedule with her if I had a number.

  15. #18197

    Playful BBW

    Anyone of info on this BBW.

    https://tryst.link/escort/playfulbbw

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape